85 replies to this topic

#81 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 23:37

How will you ever know a cheater from naught. Could be totally independent issues.

#82 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:12

Multis are not a new thing here and have nothing to do with development or the lack thereof.    There have always been gvg and titan hunting cheaters, even when new development was almost every week.....  Please, make a thread to voice your agendas

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#83 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:34

Write a ticket not a forums post. Stirring the pot for probably no reason. If you think someone's cheating report them don't bring it public. That ought to be against the rules if i remember correctly. I've been told many time's i'm not allowed to talk publicly about bans from andrew and john.

#84 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:04

Multis are not a new thing here and have nothing to do with development or the lack thereof.

Wow. Besides agreeing with multis not being a new thing I'm shocked at how wrong the latter part of the statement is. Development, or lack thereof, has everything to do with ALL aspects of the game. Multis are certainly impacted by development. Since this great multi purge has occurred should I believe all is right in the FS world? If yes, I've got a bridge to sell you. I know, let's ask the GvG folks on the front lines. They are the most experienced on this topic.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#85 LadyJ

LadyJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:15

Wow. Besides agreeing with multis not being a new thing I'm shocked at how wrong the latter part of the statement is. Development, or lack thereof, has everything to do with ALL aspects of the game. Multis are certainly impacted by development. Since this great multi purge has occurred should I believe all is right in the FS world? If yes, I've got a bridge to sell you. I know, let's ask the GvG folks on the front lines. They are the most experienced on this topic.

I told myself I would abstain from further commenting on this thread but after seeing this post addressed to the GvG folks I decided that I should throw my 2 cents in. This post I quoted is perfect, I couldn't have put it in a better way. Although I'm mainly a GvGer, I have tried out other aspects of the game, and I can say that a multi purge, although it might stop the cheats from making profits for a certain amount of time, if changes aren't made then the multis are just going to come back and do the exact same thing as before, if developments are made then it can stop the multis from making profits dishonestly, as it will block out any opportunities for cheating, so yes, as a GvGer I must agree with the above statement, a development in a new system WILL make things better.

#86 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,874 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:37

Well this topic has run it's course and got people sniping and baiting each other.

~ Grim

*Locked*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: