Photo

Lair of the Dragon IS Recruiting - feel the luv =)

• Please log in to reply
1502 replies to this topic

#81 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 22:37

:D Wheeeee!!! I am sooooo excited.... I'm seriously flipping out here! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all so much *drinks brew* :wink:

I am glad you are happy and I think probably half of Gothador knew before you did! I know you will be a great leader, comrade and friend to all at the Lair. .Dragonlance approved your promotion 2 days ago but knew I would be playing with you a bit over it. Hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me. If you have any questions on anything, feel free to ask me by pm as I am at your service, my friend Posted Image

I understand you are excited, but.....would you mind not running back and forth through the Lair, jumping from one piece of furniture to the next, laughing maniacally, etc....you are seriously starting to freak out the dragons.......and dragons freaking out is not usually a good thing. :wink:

#82 gothador_mule

gothador_mule
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2006 - 23:39

:D Wheeeee!!! I am sooooo excited.... I'm seriously flipping out here! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all so much *drinks brew* :wink:

I am glad you are happy and I think probably half of Gothador knew before you did! I know you will be a great leader, comrade and friend to all at the Lair. .Dragonlance approved your promotion 2 days ago but knew I would be playing with you a bit over it. Hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me. If you have any questions on anything, feel free to ask me by pm as I am at your service, my friend Posted Image

I understand you are excited, but.....would you mind not running back and forth through the Lair, jumping from one piece of furniture to the next, laughing maniacally, etc....you are seriously starting to freak out the dragons.......and dragons freaking out is not usually a good thing. :wink:

Ohhhhh okay.... but I'm gonna take the army out and celebrate then :wink:

WOOT go son!

show em how we do it in our family

Oh yeah, you know how us undead roll :twisted:

#83 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 01:49

Ohhhhh okay.... but I'm gonna take the army out and celebrate then :wink:

Go for it and I pity anyone in your path.....I am sure if they are still able they will always recall running into you. :wink: Your laughter from flipping out is contagious, and laughter is always a good thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#84 gothador_anastacia69

gothador_anastacia69
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:03

................ :P

#85 gothador_anastacia69

gothador_anastacia69
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:11

Posted Image

what one do you think looks better. i like both of them

#86 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:55

Posted Image

what one do you think looks better. i like both of them

I think this is the lovelier of the two. Both are very nice but the top one is quite busy. The bottom one is very beautiful, not as busy and easy to look at...in my opinion

#87 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:42

I think this is the lovelier of the two. Both are very nice but the top one is quite busy. The bottom one is very beautiful, not as busy and easy to look at...in my opinion

i told her the one she made first was better :lol:

#88 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 18:16

Well, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I guess we just 'behold' differently :lol: Hey she can always switch off from time to time as she sees fit as it was a tough call between the two. Very beautiful work.Posted Image

#89 gothador_anastacia69

gothador_anastacia69
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 21:02

Well, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I guess we just 'behold' differently :lol: Hey she can always switch off from time to time as she sees fit as it was a tough call between the two. Very beautiful work.Posted Image

I know i was going to do that i just like doing them lol

#90 gothador_jsquare

gothador_jsquare
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 21:15

It is always nice to enjoy something you do sooooo well :D

#91 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 17:20

Congrats to our little hatchlings..the newer members to the Lair who are also relatively new to the game...you are doing great! Keep up the good work and remember to give us a shout out if you have questions or need stuff, help, whatever. :D

#92 gothador_mineslug

gothador_mineslug
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:14

They are doing us proud, but should be proud of the accomplishments they have made. After all, you can lead a horse to water, but you can certainly not make him drink.

#93 Goldenfly

Goldenfly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 18:41

Just wondering what facilites you guys have, and if you've done or are doing the cult quests etc. Not for any special reason of course... :wink:

#94 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 20:16

Just wondering what facilites you guys have, and if you've done or are doing the cult quests etc. Not for any special reason of course... :wink:

We have all the amentities available except for the upgrades on psychic training. In addition, we have co-ed showers, a pool, wet bar in every room of the Lair and a slug pit.

Having completed the first cult quest we are now working on Dark Pyramid. Nice xp but the drop rate sucks for those stars. Thank god for friends who are helping us out with some.

#95 Goldenfly

Goldenfly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 20:25

I'm finding them ok...

Item Name Fire Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 117

Item Name Ice Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 22

Item Name Moon Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 147

Item Name Sun Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 133

Havent really exclusively hunted for any one type yet and i rarely bother with the ones that drop ice stars. But not bad. Wherver i go will probably inherit these :wink:

#96 gothador_jsquare

gothador_jsquare
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2006 - 20:29

About a week or two ago it was my great misfortune to trust monkeyboy77 on a trade. I agreed to give him a most generous payment of a USP for a Fire Breath Scroll. Well he took the USP and ran like a thief in the night. So, a few friends and I went and harrassed him for a while drinking his blood and just letting him know his behavior was not acceptable. Upon noticing the dilemma of Mr Nibbles and finding a DC had moved over Gothador, I immediately ran to find monkeyboy77, even at the risk of having to retrieve and reassemble my body parts. Much to my dismay someone had already killed him everytime I looked for him. However it is true, that all things come to he (or she) who waits. Last night blessings were bestowed upon me and a friend gave gifts to Toth for me.

05:45 01/09/06
AShadeOfEmo says 'Have fun :D'
05:44 01/09/06
'AShadeOfEmo' used the secure trade skill to give you 1 x monkeyboy77's Toe
'AShadeOfEmo' used the secure trade skill to give you 1 x monkeyboy77's Nose
'AShadeOfEmo' used the secure trade skill to give you 1 x monkeyboy77's Finger
'AShadeOfEmo' used the secure trade skill to give you 2 x monkeyboy77's Ear

Thanks to AShadeOfEmo I now have a full set of monkeyboy77's body parts...I think I will dry them, shred them and use them as dragon litter for the new hatchlings. :twisted: It is always good to have friends and I am always grateful for the friends I have made here in Gothador

#97 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 21:42

I'm finding them ok...

Item Name Fire Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 117

Item Name Ice Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 22

Item Name Moon Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 147

Item Name Sun Star Item Type Quest Item
Quantity 133

Havent really exclusively hunted for any one type yet and i rarely bother with the ones that drop ice stars. But not bad. Wherver i go will probably inherit these :wink:

Well, there are two options as I see it . . . beg you to join us and give us the stars or ask how much you want for the Sun, Moon and Ice as we have the Fire and Sand covered...and hope you decide to join us eventually anyway. :wink:

#98 Goldenfly

Goldenfly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 21:49

You're welcome to make an offer on the stars if you like. Even if i did find my way there, the USPs would then turn into cult XP :wink:

#99 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 22:31

You're welcome to make an offer on the stars if you like. Even if i did find my way there, the USPs would then turn into cult XP :wink:

Tell me what you think is fair and we can go from there 8)

#100 gothador_mule

gothador_mule
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2006 - 17:44

Tell me what you think is fair and we can go from there 8)

Any word yet Ms. Toth?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: