Photo

What new feature would you like to see added?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1244 replies to this topic

#81 fs_elorana

fs_elorana
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:26

I would like to see more levels available for the endurance shrine

#82 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:27

I would like the option to see final price on completed auctions like we used to be able to do. Or even better to be able to see the selling price on the last 10 or 20 of an item if you want. Would make life a lot easier for buyers and sellers

although the increase in delivery time was a huge bonus. perhaps daily averages would solve that? click on the item and the game tabulates what the average selling price for the item was? maybe too much of a strain on the game though.

#83 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:27

I vote yes for -

Scavenging to include the LE mobs that have quests attached.

Buff set (like combat sets) to speed up buffing self.

AH Preference choices to include level of item Crafting (eg. only list items crafted Perfect)

AH Preference choices to include Hellforging (eg. exclude items not hell forged)

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#84 fs_ninjadier

fs_ninjadier
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:28

the ability to do 1000 stam attacks on cowardly noobs that pee when theyre defeated

what he said. I think we need, as part of signing up for the game, a masculinity check (females exempt) to make sure you'll be able to handle A GAME THAT ADVERTISES PVP. Remove pvp and that's false advertising. You signed up for it, you play it.

#85 fs_crco216

fs_crco216
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:28

In this economy, I feel that FS should lower the FSP prices of the upgrades, for both players and guilds.

#86 fs_mathcam

fs_mathcam
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:31

I've seen a few specific ideas I really liked: A buffing relic, a single-skill point reset, rma's very clever idea for using gold to do damage, being able to view guild histories. I like the idea of being able to see your own statistics (monsters killed, etc.), and it would be nice to know how many people vied for each of the prizes each time the temple winners were announced. I like the idea of customizing your AH searches for forging and crafting, but I *don't* like the idea of daily averages being automatically computed for you. If you want to buy/sell something at an optimal price, do a little research!

For contrast, I'll put forth a generic request: I'd like to see more strategy in the game, maybe (and this is just one option for introducing more strategy) in the form of mini-games for forging, crafting, extracting, potion-making, etc. Maybe things come out better, or it costs you less to do, if you do the mini-game really well. They'd be totally optional, and the mini-games could even mesh with the flavor of the activity. I don't need live flash games or anything of the sort, just some kind of puzzle to overcome. The difficulty should be so that if you practice, you can get at good at it, but complex enough that it would be difficult or impossible to find a sure-fire optimal strategy.

Just my two cents.

#87 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:32

I'd like to see [Buff] button before/after each line in guild chat. Thank you.

#88 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:34

I require more vespian gas!

#89 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:36

I agree with the guy who said to increase the stam gain/hr limit. No one is hurt by it, those of us who want it would love it, and it's a gold sink...why hasn't it already been done?

I'll take what I said earlier back. I only said it cause I think more Stam gain/hr would stress the cows even more to release more content.

#90 fs_conscar

fs_conscar
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:38

I vote yes for -

These should be the ONLY legendaries that should be allowed back into scavenging, if any. We already have 2 devalued epic items...why sink the third one, the best one, down to that level? The steamwork cuirass is dropping in price every day, because the flails and gauntlets and all of its components are being brought into the game. Does this not defeat the purpose of an epic item--one that is supposed to be incredibly hard to acquire the parts for, as well as to create? If you introduce the parts for the ward into scavenging...you would have betrayed the essence of an epic item. For the third time.

#91 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:38

A tutorial quest, much like the ones on Gothador and SS2, would help retain the interest of new players, and give them insight on how to start and what to do. I have always wondered why FS didn't have this.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#92 fs_dups

fs_dups
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:39

I like a lot of the ideas especially the buff market one and one way to make it faster would be to sorta let all your buffs be posted automatically and how much stamina your willing to use. Then you would assign how much gold you want per stamina. Like if you want 1000gold per stamina and someone wants AL then they would pay 10k.

#93 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:40

I would like to see the ability to vary the level at which you can cast buffs at. I made a thread about it that has some decent discussion, but nothing from a staff member.

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=74754

why not just take a gun to the new players head great way to lose players congrats fail idea

#94 fs_mathcam

fs_mathcam
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:40

I agree with the guy who said to increase the stam gain/hr limit. No one is hurt by it, those of us who want it would love it, and it's a gold sink...why hasn't it already been done?

Not that I'm opposed to the idea, but I doubt it's much of a sink. I don't how much money you pull in per stam at level 424, but I'm guessing you make quite a bit off of 24 extra stam a day. Half an FSP a day? Only takes a couple of months before that sink has reversed and you're making money off the deal.

I agree with the recent tutorial idea -- and maybe some warnings against doing some of the dumber newb things.

#95 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:41

A tutorial quest, much like the ones on Gothador and SS2, would help retain the interest of new players, and give them insight on how to start and what to do. I have always wondered why FS didn't have this.

this is REALLY needed. maybe some info on how the stats work with each other in the game.

#96 fs_devilshalo

fs_devilshalo
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:41

I would like to see Guild Store Folders added as an upgrade.
And also whole heartedly agree with single skill upgrades.

#97 fs_ziojoe

fs_ziojoe
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:45

I have read through almost all 10 pages... and here's what I got

1. The skill reset idea is kewl, 1 instead of all, especially since you would often pick the same ones and only change a couple.

2. Sound, nothing major, maybe a ring when you are PM'd, a chime when there's a new chat message, a ding when a guild log message appears, with the option of turning individual sounds off. This way if I'm not actually playing, but in my computer room doing work, or maybe surfing the net waiting for stam I know when someone is trying to message me.

3. Change the upgrade for gold to something reasonable or simply get rid of it from the upgrades page.

4. Being able to end FSbox shouts when you are done with whatever you announced.

5. Increase the buff max point limit to 175 instead of 150.

6. Have an option to see all gear, or maybe an equiping page where you can see all your items at once rather than 9 per page...

7. Have the Chat screen auto refresh

8. Have a free FSP day, where we get free FSP, like just a couple, maybe 1000 or something reasonable, and then we could play more and it would be easy.

9. Have a legendary event and put FL bound pots in the AH, that would be a huge gold sink. Really don't care for this, but thought it may help with the gold sink.

10. Just in case you missed it, I was being sarcastic in #8

#98 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:45

I would like to see the ability to vary the level at which you can cast buffs at. I made a thread about it that has some decent discussion, but nothing from a staff member.

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=74754

why not just take a gun to the new players head great way to lose players congrats fail idea

would love to hear your logic behind this.

you do realize that there is one buff in particular that is affected by the skill points allocated, the level of the fury shrine and equipment worn, right? a sliding scale, even if only for that buff would be a vast improvment. the buff itself isn't one that new players even need to be concerned with since they are more than adequately equipped to gather the damage needed simply through gear.

#99 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:46

I vote yes for -

These should be the ONLY legendaries that should be allowed back into scavenging, if any. We already have 2 devalued epic items...why sink the third one, the best one, down to that level? The steamwork cuirass is dropping in price every day, because the flails and gauntlets and all of its components are being brought into the game. Does this not defeat the purpose of an epic item--one that is supposed to be incredibly hard to acquire the parts for, as well as to create? If you introduce the parts for the ward into scavenging...you would have betrayed the essence of an epic item. For the third time.

Yeah I agree Conscar, scavenging should include items AND legendary creatures SPECIFIC to only scavenging. The items should be bound, and the legendary creatures shouldn't be found anywhere else and their drops should bound too.

#100 fs_aznmafiax

fs_aznmafiax
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:46

Changes to the advisor section:
1) I would like to see a column stating how many buffs you have received: This will help us determine the moochers in the guild

2) A column giving an average experience/levels gained per day: Again it will help the leveling guilds a great deal by helping us keep track of the inactive members

This might be a bit of a stretch but I was thinking of instead of the bank deposits that we have now, how about doing way with that and allowing us to bank whatever amount of gold we want on hand. However, there will be a small percentage of that gold lost in the process. Maybe around 5 to 10%. The gold will just be lost and taken out of the game. Just a thought =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: