Growing tired of waiting  :( guess I won't be hunting till monday now

#82 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 17:54

Guessing the chests have to be activated manually and the right person/people didn't make it to the office as scheduled for any number of reasons.  I have no doubt they will appear in due time.

Screenshot everything!

#83 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 August 2014 - 18:07

My speculation of why we have no prizes:

00_REGS_shutterstock_76190248_cow_bar_80

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#84 chyboy

chyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 18:20

My speculation of why we have no prizes:

00_REGS_shutterstock_76190248_cow_bar_80

LOLZ.... :D... i think they might be sleeping atm... i guess ill hunt tomorrow 

#85 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 18:49

BrusselsGallerieStHubertFlyCow.jpg

Edited by RebornJedi, 23 August 2014 - 18:49.

#86 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:10

ROFL

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#87 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:32

I would like to see a combination of AM500/Conserve600 :)

Why not just ask between x time and y time stam is free! These uber pots are becoming a joke!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#88 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:37

Why not just ask between x time and y time stam is free! These uber pots are becoming a joke!

Hate to break it to you but stamina is free 24 hours a day. Its just allocated to us every hour...

#89 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:43

Hate to break it to you but stamina is free 24 hours a day. Its just allocated to us every hour...

well correct. Maybe I worded that wrong. Stam would be unlimited!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#90 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:44

I hate to break it to you again, but stamina is unlimited, its just given out minimally at a time.. but it all adds up!  :P

#91 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 19:49

The point is these uber pots are making the game ridiculous. The habitual frequency only dilutes the skill required to play, which will eventually turn OFF players not attract them. It's bad form and lazy. I hate singing the same tune here but nothing substitutes for actual resources put into the game.

[Signature removed]

#92 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 21:40

I'd like to apologize for my theory that BG had too many drinks with Ice Maidens and this was why he was following the general characteristics of my fellow-countrypersons' lack of work ethic.

Now that I can see the tragedy... Well, I can only say that I'd like to say to his family and coworkers that I'm extremely sorry for their loss.

Oh wait... well, maybe this is just a kidnapping. Sorry for the bad thoughts. Chin up everybody. Maybe we could all pitch in an FSP or two for the ransom.

Considering the UK bank holiday on Monday, real money wouldn't actually be available until Tuesday... but hey... let's set it up, lol.

#93 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 August 2014 - 21:43

there are resources being put into this game just not enough for your taste for a game on a player base decline or stagnate growth i think the cows are doing a good job for keeping it open love this game would hate to see it close as long as they keep devoting some time to its expansion im happy with that and will keep supporting it as best as i can

thank you for the event cows hope there will always be more to come

Edited by onray24, 23 August 2014 - 21:44.

#94 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 August 2014 - 21:57

From past experiences post-event, I assume that the event is on a timer and automatically ended, but rewards must be manually allocated by staff. Given the fact it's Saturday night for HCS, someone may have forgotten or been unable to log in from home to allocate rewards. I'm sure we'll get them as soon as they're able to do so. :)

Regardless, good job to all of us for reaching the Ruby Tier!  :D

#95 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 22:07

The point is these uber pots are making the game ridiculous. The habitual frequency only dilutes the skill required to play, which will eventually turn OFF players not attract them. It's bad form and lazy. I hate singing the same tune here but nothing substitutes for actual resources put into the game.

Turn players away? Really? Ok, what about those "other" Guilds. You know, the ones that aren't uber. Don't you think these "quite" high powered pots help them level and look more attractive to prospective members, I know level means nothing but hey we live in a cosmetic world, and therefore retain players? Not everything is about the one mate.

Cheers.

wil72

#96 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 August 2014 - 23:27

Turn players away? Really? Ok, what about those "other" Guilds. You know, the ones that aren't uber. Don't you think these "quite" high powered pots help them level and look more attractive to prospective members, I know level means nothing but hey we live in a cosmetic world, and therefore retain players? Not everything is about the one mate.

Cheers.

wil72

That's the main point here, their releasing this high pots to level lower people quicker because theres very few low level players....this isn't a solution...and thats the problem with giving out 10+ pots each event 

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#97 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

I had planned to hunt at least 7 hours ago this is a bit of a joke now. If HCS knew the event ended today then they should have had someone here to allocate the rewards. Disappointed at the lack of feedback too.

#98 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Cheers.

wil72

That's the main point here, their releasing this high pots to level lower people quicker because theres very few low level players....this isn't a solution...and thats the problem with giving out 10+ pots each event 

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#99 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 23:31

Cheers.

wil72

I dunno Wil.  The game is a lot like life, in that we tend to find groups we can get along with and have some of the same interests.  Our guild is made up of them, and I assume yours is too.  I know ours, which is not uber by any stretch of the imagination (is there an opposite to "uber" btw?) doesn't seem to attract what few players we do by our game numbers, but by the personalities of our recruiters.  You may have a valid point, but I tend to think that some of the rewards come too easily to make them really mean anything.  But we're way off topic, guess we'll have to stay and shovel out the cows' cubicals  :blink:

Edited by Tastria, 23 August 2014 - 23:32.

#100 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 00:08

Sorry, what's the point again?

Cheers.

wil72

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: