#81 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 18:40

Don't think there's a problem if you make them unbound

people who is going to spend money to buy them isn't lazy because they had effort to make that money ;)

plus that would encourage players to hunt these dragons

isnt lazy anyway if you aint the level to get ur own

#82 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 18:48

last year there was 1 potion dropped by 1 LE

this year ALL LE drop potion because players wanted more LE to drop potions and HCS listen to them

HCS then gives players what they want but now some wanting unbound potions

HCS gave us many events in short time and we should be thankful to them, not complaining, HCS are working during christmas for us so stop asking for more and be happy with what you got

serious, do not be greedy and I think potions should stay BOUND

we all knowing that some potions will be very expensive if they get unbound, example: shatter armor 400

stop asking for more, enjoy the events and say thanks to HCS with no more complaining

thank you HCS for great events you giving us :)

Edited by kitobas, 24 December 2014 - 18:49.

#83 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 18:59

this year ALL LE drop potion because players wanted more LE to drop potions and HCS listen to them

HCS gave us many events in short time and we should be thankful to them, not complaining, HCS are working during christmas for us so stop asking for more and be happy with what you got

we all knowing that some potions will be very expensive if they get unbound, example: shatter armor 400

stop asking for more, enjoy the events and say thanks to HCS with no more complaining

thank you HCS for great events you giving us :)

They might be expensive depends how many are in the game. can honestly say i dont have any..problem is at the moment you cant benefit from that egg your not high enough.. by your own admission you think would be expensive so i assume you woukd consider it a good potion wouldnt you like the choice to at least have a few?

#84 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 19:26

I considering it a good potion but I would not buy it, I would like as many other players to hunt it myself

if these potions get unbound then we know 2 kind will benefit from this, the players with many BP slots and players who can afford buying many

most players not rich and not have many BP slots for storing these potions

that why I thinking better keep them BOUND as HCS did good job smile.png

I am enjoying events a lot, we have great events(xp event, titan event, LE event...) and we having soon second LE event with more LE items to get smile.png

after this second LE event HCS give us soon another great LE event (I thinking last year was end of december or beginning january)

HCS have been very kind to us giving us many events in short time, we should enjoy event and not asking for more

merry christmas to you hoofmaster HCS fallensword players and to your families and I wish you all happy new year :)

EDIT:

now we getting EPIC christmas present, HCS too kind, thank you

Edited by kitobas, 24 December 2014 - 19:46.

#85 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 21:51

They might be expensive depends how many are in the game. 

Why in the world would they become expensive? That simply isn't logical. The levels on those buffs in the potions are equal to or lower than potions we have now that are already at a low price of 1-2 FSP or less.

#86 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 00:31

Why in the world would they become expensive? That simply isn't logical. The levels on those buffs in the potions are equal to or lower than potions we have now that are already at a low price of 1-2 FSP or less.

dont take my comment out of context i dont believe they would become expensive i was replying what if

#87 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 00:44

thank you HCS for great events you giving us.

Sorry, I want MORE.

Cheers.

wil72

#88 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,875 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:21

Eggs unbound.

#89 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:28

Eggs unbound.

ur a diamond mister grim merry xmas i shouldnt be here so shhh wife will kill me lol

grim as its just been pointed out are the buffs lvl bound if they are then it defeats the purpose cause not everyone can use them then ..which unbounding them was the main reason so more ppl could use them who cpouldnt hunt them

Edited by hades8840, 25 December 2014 - 11:13.

#90 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:32

Eggs unbound.

reason I was against UNBOUND was because of level restriction to use too, only players with same level or higher can use them that is why BOUND is better option

or are you going remove min level restriction? (careful HCS, if you remove this time min level restriction then players in future will ask you do that again for other things)

#91 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:35

Eggs unbound.

Working on Xmas day, that is almost a big a travesty as whistling on a Tuesday :P

#92 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:49

reason I was against UNBOUND was because of level restriction to use too, only players with same level or higher can use them that is why BOUND is better option

or are you going remove min level restriction? (careful HCS, if you remove this time min level restriction then players in future will ask you do that again for other things)

1st Bound
 then Unbound.... thats all. whats the point of arguing anymore on this topic?

#93 yourghost

yourghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 14:54

My only objection to the eggs being unbound now is the timing. I specifically didn't hunt the dragons this round because I don't need the LE gear and didn't want to take up what few bp spaces I have available holding eggs that I prob won't use any time soon, if at all. Now that it is Christmas Day, when most people are spending time with their families, and with just a few hours left in this event, suddently the eggs can be sold. Since they are unbound now, I think the time on them should be extended.

#94 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 15:13

2nd Wave of Dragon LE's coming out today?

#95 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2014 - 15:46

2nd Wave of Dragon LE's coming out today?

What on Xmas day...? Have a soul!! :wub:

#96 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 16:14

Just thought it said The first Wave would be done on the 25th so was wondering if second comes out after or day after?

#97 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,875 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2014 - 17:01

Hi there Everyone.

The first wave of Dragons have been defeated but you remember last year and shall keep watch. Tomorrow may bring their brethren!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#98 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 17:04

"These creatures will be in the Realms until 18:00 hours server time on the 25th of December."

ended early?

#99 kokorog

kokorog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 17:10

People of HCS, you said 18:00 ST What's the deal ?

#100 Mgh2005

Mgh2005

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 17:44

wow grim you took the event off 1 hr ago:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: