#81 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2016 - 21:56

I like to know if seasons going to be global event or this was just meant not at this time the potions are not available. Please BigGrim just respectfully asking the question. I really liked the seasons and have been looking forward seeing seasons show up as a global event project. 

My opinion on potions well epic or aka uber potions should be unique. That said if you are playing pvp, bb, and that style of the game the reward should be geared for the potions to be special. I would like to suggest making a list of epic bound potions, seasons potions, composing potions and buffs structures to clarify what they should do and what they should not do and why some potions have higher percentiles to do things tad different than others. 

I am not here to say I support/against different potions level , percentile power, and other random issues. I think we need more clarification on buffs, potions made and those epic bound.  Thanks and hope those posting will be asking the same for updates and changes before judging to hard as glitch or intent change thanks.  :)

Edited by bigchaos, 17 February 2016 - 23:39.

#82 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:08

Thanks for pointing out the Darksun II. That's sorted now.

The ONLY potions that are designed to be immune are donation and Seasons. Seasons had not been mentioned previously as they cannot be gained any more.

Is that the current position HCS is holding onto? I ask because HCS has been know to change their mind. Previously it was stated that Seasons would still be run as a PvP Global event. Are you stating that is no longer going to happen?

I think what Grim meant is that the current season chest will be immune because they can not be gained anymore

future season chests (not the same as current season chests) will not be immune because they will be treated like global chests (not immune)

#83 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:13

chests "immunity" after the last changes:

smile.png made some screen shots & info for the community :)

Season

OiPGI4q.png

Composing

LVBllwq.png

PvP Ladder

by1ToBE.png

Global Chest (Emblazoned Royal Chest)

VfzN7op.png

Global Chest (Darksun Stash II)

R4nHip6.png

seems like Season chests and SOME (NOT all) of the Global Chests are immune !!!

Composing and PvP Ladder Chests are NOT immune !!!

there were NO changes done to the donation chests, they are ALL still immune !!!

can HCS please check again which chests are immune (or not)?

thanks mary for the trouble, really helpful

IMO ONLY the donation chests should be immune & Season Chests should definitely be NOT immune like the PvP Ladder CHESTS !!!

I think it can not "hurt" to make the "leveling skills" (=LF, AM, LIB, conserve, AL, ...) of the GLOBAL CHESTS immune too BUT to leave the "PvP skills" of the GLOBAL CHESTS to be NOT immune !!!

only agree that donation chests should be immune

season chests need to be not immune, they should not be put on the same level as donation chests or you need to make global chests and ladder chests immune too

#84 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:43

I think what Grim meant is that the current season chest will be immune because they can not be gained anymore

future season chests (not the same as current season chests) will not be immune because they will be treated like global chests (not immune)

Exactly right. The Season Chests will not be returning in their current incarnation. We'll do something a bit different for the new ones once we get Seasons code adapted to work as an Event.

#85 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:13

Must say, speaking as a customer, that what started as an encouraging thread has ended as a depressing thread.

#86 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 00:14

Thank you BigGrim for your response and I hope you keep the prizes very close to original structure meaning immune. The reason I am suggesting this that seasons is not an easy event the first time around. 

I would like to add players above you and below you hit you and the ranges are wider than the ladders. I love seasons for this wide range aspect alone. The other thing about seasons is that your are not limited by amount of times to be on bounty board. I like the aspect you can be on many times and lose many levels. I lost a lot of levels playing seasons. In fact I have lost more levels in seasons than I ever did on ladders.  I found delightful challenge. change from ladders.    The more you are attacked in seasons the more you will be on bounty board picked by the computer. I understand seasons was in beta when it first rolled out. I hope that the updates do not take out the challenging aspects of seasons structure out of it and the prizes should represent global aspect and it is a pvp aspect then it should have respectful prizes representing ladders.  To say it is not in this players opinion is a tragedy. Those that say it is not and did not play the first beta version of seasons have an opinion, but how can you compare or based their opinion without playing the first version of seasons to understand its challenge and complexity.  

One more thing large stamina banks does not really control seasons knowledge of game play does.  My bio you will see I played seasons the first time and I played before there was prizes listed. I was very thankful of HCS putting out the prizes they did because I used a lot of my global event potion chests, epic potions and buffs through the whole process and yes some composed potions I bought.   I used a lot to stay on and I do not have uber large stamina bank and I am not EOC either.  

So my point in all of this is respectfully asking to keep seasons event close to the beta version, smooth out the rough spots and keep prizes the same as ladders since seasons looks like it will be the pvp mystery event that could entice new players to play the ladders and this could boost ladders enrollment.   ;)

Sorry for the long post and it is not meant to be a rant but to clarify how the seasons will be.  I will state I loved the seasons when it first rolled out not perfect but many aspects of fs is not perfect but being improved and I support improvements to bring players and fun to the game.  ;)

Edited by bigchaos, 19 February 2016 - 00:15.

#87 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:57

Exactly right. The Season Chests will not be returning in their current incarnation. We'll do something a bit different for the new ones once we get Seasons code adapted to work as an Event.

I hope you guys seriously consider toning down the stat changing skill levels on not just Seasonal pots but all the other super pots as well!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#88 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:45

you saying yourself

Because if one type of mega potion IS immune but others aren't, you can bet everyone would start demanding that PvP Ladder, Composing and all Global should be.

then why you making one type of mega potion immune and other not? it not making sense

BigGrim can I please asking why you obsessing with chest from seasons? why you making only exception for this?

if you wanting saying season using many stamina and ladder and global not then that not true

I giving you 2 example:

one) you was joining ladder and you saying yourself you using not one big chest but more and you using many stamina and you was getting buffing from other players, that meaning from your wordining you saying it meaning ladder need many stamina (ladder chest weaker than season chests in skill level but you making season chest that having higher level skills immune and not making ladder chest that having lower skills immune)

two) global needing many stamina, have you seeing kills from players in top 100 for global event with chests? in last one calling zombie yeomen VI 100th place having 125k kills and place at first was player calling bitza1982 having 1 million kills, you seeing global event need many stamina, you not believing then please go looking here http://www.fallenswo...cmd=globalquest

BigGrim can I please asking why you obsessing with chest from seasons?

remove immune from season chest and put immune on global chests, thank you

#89 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:53

Thank you BigGrim for your response and I hope you keep the prizes very close to original structure meaning immune. The reason I am suggesting this that seasons is not an easy event the first time around. 

I would like to add players above you and below you hit you and the ranges are wider than the ladders. I love seasons for this wide range aspect alone.

not complete true, before you getting in season band (bronze, silver, gold,..) thinking you can only attacking level difference 200 level, only when you getting in season band (bronze, silver, gold,..) then you can attacking freely, pvp ladder band has wider ranges, I giving 2 example: (500 - 749) is 249 level difference, (1000 - 1499) is 499 level difference

The other thing about seasons is that your are not limited by amount of times to be on bounty board.

not true, you can only having 1 bounty at same time on BB and as long as you are on BB you can not getting posting again or other attacks you making, 2 friends using this, one make more 140 attacks and other making more 200 attacks, they only getting to BB one time because when they was on BB they staying buffing until time was over for their targets for putting gold on their bounties

I like the aspect you can be on many times and lose many levels.

you would liking old pvp ladder more because every attack could getting you 1 bounty and you could having many bounties on BB at same time, shame it was changing

I lost a lot of levels playing seasons. In fact I have lost more levels in seasons than I ever did on ladders.  

season attacking taking not xp, only on BB you losing xp, if you using head and good strategy then you would not losing many levels like you saying

I found delightful challenge. change from ladders.    

season is change from ladder and season is change from arena too

The more you are attacked in seasons the more you will be on bounty board picked by the computer.

not complete true, system for posting auto bounty was depending on gold, if target having 0 gold then you can attacking this players 1000 times and you will not getting 1 bounty on you, system was about gold, more gold you stealing in increasing chance or getting on BB, it starting after 20k gold

I understand seasons was in beta when it first rolled out. I hope that the updates do not take out the challenging aspects of seasons structure out of it and the prizes should represent global aspect and it is a pvp aspect then it should have respectful prizes representing ladders.  To say it is not in this players opinion is a tragedy.

what is tragedy is that season when it starting was disgrace of system

Those that say it is not and did not play the first beta version of seasons have an opinion, but how can you compare or based their opinion without playing the first version of seasons to understand its challenge and complexity.  

normal I agreeing with you that players that playing system know better than players that not playing system but after reading your post this not seem true, I not playing disgrace of system called season and I thinking having more correct information than you who playing it

One more thing large stamina banks does not really control seasons knowledge of game play does.  

large stamina banks controlling top rankings, go looking at who got top 1 how much stamina he having, top 10 was players with large stamina banks, it giving them big advantage

My bio you will see I played seasons the first time and I played before there was prizes listed.

I always finding joke when reading this in players bio, this saying nothing, I having friend who playing season and he was having top ranking, he then going to work and after 10 hours coming back and seeing that in last hours he losing many rankings because some players using this last few hours for making many hundred attacking getting top ranking, they were low ranking before but using this few hours before reset they getting high ranking attacking many 100 times unbuffing and in epic targets

I was very thankful of HCS putting out the prizes they did because I used a lot of my global event potion chests, epic potions and buffs through the whole process and yes some composed potions I bought.   I used a lot to stay on and I do not have uber large stamina bank and I am not EOC either.  

same thing pvp ladder player can saying too (ask BigGrim he playing pvp ladder) but with difference that EOC not giving advantage in pvp ladder, EOC giving advantage in season

So my point in all of this is respectfully asking to keep seasons event close to the beta version, smooth out the rough spots and keep prizes the same as ladders since seasons looks like it will be the pvp mystery event that could entice new players to play the ladders and this could boost ladders enrollment.   ;)

I hoping we seeing season for global event too but need fixing first, important is BB that need most fixing

Sorry for the long post and it is not meant to be a rant but to clarify how the seasons will be.  I will state I loved the seasons when it first rolled out not perfect but many aspects of fs is not perfect but being improved and I support improvements to bring players and fun to the game.  ;)

#90 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 17:24

I am going to state here we go again players condemning a process that they did not play.  The truth is seasons is a fun system and if stamina bank dominated  as in previous post explain how I am sitting with a top list seasons medal on my bio. 

Yes I have played ladders too. The thing I am stating is not to remove ladders that topic was resolved after seasons was done. I am asking HCS to keep potions from seasons global to be the same as ladders since both are pvp events.  I hope that most can read my posts and understand this.  

I do not go slamming players opinions just state my experience and the truth I have played seasons and ladders.  Each have unique features good and bad.   

As I stand by my original post the question how can you state big stamina banks have an advantage, they do not in seasons.  This was stated over and over and the points system was based on to best of my experience playing in seasons was you willing to hit players above you and not below you so much.  The experience of game play knowledge was key factor.  Many players did not do well with seasons because it was a different structured and could not be played the same as ladders. 

More players played seasons for the one time it was out than ladders since.  Ladders can be worked on to be better and so can seasons as global event. 

Oh yeah bounty board you are right one bounty at a time but you are not limited how many times your character can be picked to be on bounty board. I know because I lost count at 8 times  seeing myself up on bounty board.  I should have clarified  in detail in my earlier posts. 

I am not going to counter all that was posted before but consider what is being mentioned. I list my bio medals and for those that know me know  I play a lot of stuff.  I am not limited being stuck in one game format and I tend to play and try all new things. 

Though this is not about me as player or individual demands but about game for new players and others to play.  I just hope that HCS do not give up on seasons because I had a ball playing seasons the things I mentioned in my before posts are my experiences that I did and played NOT from another players perspective and experience. 

This topic is about improving and helping game process and in this players humble opinion pvp process ladder or seasons still needs work and I hope code updates for this area of the game gets a lot of suggestions of improvements and less negative and distracting posts.  My thoughts all players have opinions and can express what they like but we need all players in the community and variety is good and I hope seasons comes back out soon to play again because I would as I know lots of other comments are on other threads expressing adding parts of seasons liked to ladders and vice versa. 

Edited by bigchaos, 19 February 2016 - 17:29.

#91 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 15:41

I hoping we seeing season for global event too but need fixing first, important is BB that need most fixing

In what way?

Did you even use it to it's full potential during PvP seasons?

I lost many levels through BB attacks.....so did others i posted.

Be gold my friend and it worked just dandy.

Cheers.

wil72

#92 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 21:58

News & Tavern Rumours.

The News sidebar has now been split from the Tavern Rumours. News will continue to appear for game updates, events & important announcements. The new Tavern Updates sidebar will appear whenever a Titan has spawned or been defeated, the PvP Ladder resets or to display achieved medals.

There are so many Titan notifications I wish that info would be completely separated from the other news with an option to not be notified. I don't care about Titans 99% of the time. I'd like that the news not notify me over 20 times per day!

Edited by sweetlou, 21 February 2016 - 22:01.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#93 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 22:15

I am going to state here we go again players condemning a process that they did not play.  

you posting incorrect things and I quoting your posting and correcting it, if what I saying wrong then please quoting my posting and telling what wrong

The truth is seasons is a fun system and if stamina bank dominated  as in previous post explain how I am sitting with a top list seasons medal on my bio. 

how can you saying 'in truth'? I believing for you and other players it was fun system but for me and other players it was disgrace of system, I knowing players who not wanting playing season but they was getting attacking many times, they hating it, players having different opinion, some liking season, some not liking season

you saying 'if stamina bank dominated  as in previous post explain', can you please showing me where you explaining that stamina bank not dominating in season? (I can not finding where you explaining it, thank you)

Yes I have played ladders too. The thing I am stating is not to remove ladders that topic was resolved after seasons was done. I am asking HCS to keep potions from seasons global to be the same as ladders since both are pvp events.  I hope that most can read my posts and understand this.  

BigGrim saying months ago many times in forum and global chat that season will becoming pvp event, you saying 'since both are pvp events' but that wrong, pvp ladder is not pvp event, only season will becoming pvp event, not pvp ladder

I do not go slamming players opinions just state my experience and the truth I have played seasons and ladders.  Each have unique features good and bad.   

I not slamming your opinion, again you posting incorrect information and I correcting it, if I wrong then please saying

As I stand by my original post the question how can you state big stamina banks have an advantage, they do not in seasons.  

I remembering you posting in season forums when it was active, there players were saying that you getting advantage in season if you are EOC and big stamina bank, can you please explaining why big stamina banks not have advantage in season?

I sure you remembering that BigGrim saying season needing a lot of stamina, not believing then go asking BigGrim, he always saying how season needing a lot of stamina smile.png

This was stated over and over and the points system was based on to best of my experience playing in seasons was you willing to hit players above you and not below you so much.  The experience of game play knowledge was key factor.  Many players did not do well with seasons because it was a different structured and could not be played the same as ladders. 

that right, it could not be played as pvp ladder because it was different, season can ot be played like pvp ladder or arena

More players played seasons for the one time it was out than ladders since.  Ladders can be worked on to be better and so can seasons as global event. 

because it was new, most things that coming new getting many players playing and season was forcing players to playing, players who not wanting playing season was getting attacking, I give other example for many players playing new thing

when HCS put new reward in arena calling TOKEN many players joining arena, arena was filling very fast, half my guild was playing it because it was new, ask arena players how fast it was filling at beginning when new token was giving to arena

Oh yeah bounty board you are right one bounty at a time but you are not limited how many times your character can be picked to be on bounty board. I know because I lost count at 8 times  seeing myself up on bounty board.  I should have clarified  in detail in my earlier posts. 

in my posting before I saying as long as you are on BB you can not getting posting again or for other attacks you making, if you using head and strategy you can getting on BB very few times

I believing you getting more than 8 times on BB

I am not going to counter all that was posted before but consider what is being mentioned. I list my bio medals and for those that know me know  I play a lot of stuff.  I am not limited being stuck in one game format and I tend to play and try all new things. 

please counter my postings if what I saying not corrent

playing many game format is good smile.png

Though this is not about me as player or individual demands but about game for new players and others to play.  I just hope that HCS do not give up on seasons because I had a ball playing seasons the things I mentioned in my before posts are my experiences that I did and played NOT from another players perspective and experience. 

HCS (thinking hoofmaster and BigGrim) saying season will returning as pvp event

This topic is about improving and helping game process and in this players humble opinion pvp process ladder or seasons still needs work and I hope code updates for this area of the game gets a lot of suggestions of improvements and less negative and distracting posts.  My thoughts all players have opinions and can express what they like but we need all players in the community and variety is good and I hope seasons comes back out soon to play again because I would as I know lots of other comments are on other threads expressing adding parts of seasons liked to ladders and vice versa. 

I agreeing

Edited by kitobas, 22 February 2016 - 22:15.

#94 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 22:34

In what way?

Did you even use it to it's full potential during PvP seasons?

I lost many levels through BB attacks.....so did others i posted.

Be gold my friend and it worked just dandy.

Cheers.

wil72

BB in season was worst, there players could smashing without getting smashing back

players who getting smashing on BB can not bountying players who smashing them

friends who was on BB telling me most players smashing them when they offline and no buffs and when they come online and buffing themselves then smashers stop attacking and waiting for buffs expiring

for me this BB on season is very bad, for others it was good, players having different opinions, that good

if you will72 like this season BB where bounty hunter can smashing as many times as he wanting without getting smashing in return and getting free smasher then that is your opinion and that ok but for me this is not good, that my opinion

I never saying on season BB you can not losing many levels, I saying that if you using head and strategy you can losing fewer levels, if system posting you after you not on BB then you can losing levels again but as long as you on BB you can not getting posting again and bro, you saying 'so did others i posted' but you can not posting bounties on season, you can only putting gold on bounty to increasing chance for bounty to getting posted

you saying 'Did you even use it to it's full potential during PvP seasons?'

I not playing season BB and I not wanting smashing players on season BB who not have smashing me or my friends, in pvp season attacks they not taking XP, I am not merc and I not liking smashing players who not smashing me or my friends

cheers bro,

kito

#95 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 23:16

BB in season was worst, there players could smashing without getting smashing back

players who getting smashing on BB can not bountying players who smashing them

friends who was on BB telling me most players smashing them when they offline and no buffs and when they come online and buffing themselves then smashers stop attacking and waiting for buffs expiring

for me this BB on season is very bad, for others it was good, players having different opinions, that good

if you will72 like this season BB where bounty hunter can smashing as many times as he wanting without getting smashing in return and getting free smasher then that is your opinion and that ok but for me this is not good, that my opinion

I never saying on season BB you can not losing many levels, I saying that if you using head and strategy you can losing fewer levels, if system posting you after you not on BB then you can losing levels again but as long as you on BB you can not getting posting again and bro, you saying 'so did others i posted' but you can not posting bounties on season, you can only putting gold on bounty to increasing chance for bounty to getting posted

you saying 'Did you even use it to it's full potential during PvP seasons?'

I not playing season BB and I not wanting smashing players on season BB who not have smashing me or my friends, in pvp season attacks they not taking XP, I am not merc and I not liking smashing players who not smashing me or my friends

cheers bro,

kito

Smashing!! Mate, bro, sis. There was a max on how many levels could be lost per post, sorry, appearance on the BBoard....3 at the very most.

Merc, lol. Where did that come from? Mercs had no chance during the PvP seasons BBoard. How'd you know when to hire them?

And yes, you are absolutely correct....you couldn't "directly" post a player onto the BBoard hence, and I quote myself, pretentious I know but what the hell, "be gold my friend".

And "most" BBoard hits are made when the player posted is at their weakest, it's just common sense, so PvP Seasons BBoard and the current BBoard are identical in that respect bro'.

Did you participate in PvP seasons? Sorry for asking but it's unclear if you did or not due to your postings. Either way I'd really like to hear your strategy for PvP Seasons BBoard avoidance. Just in case it appears again in another guise :)

Cheers.

wil72

#96 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 February 2016 - 00:53

I will stand by my previous posts experiences as the truth since I have played seasons and I have played ladders and I have played arena, and so on.   :rolleyes:

One post I will clarify is needed so those that have not played ladders and seasons, is arena is not part of either of those two processes.   I will list this part of fs seperate because bounty board does not play with arena so we can kind of throw that concept out. When I post about seasons it is a different process than ladders.  I feel as a player that has experienced playing both versions that improvements need to be made for both pvp aspects to keep players interested.  :P

I think ladders needs a lot of adjustments to get players interested and more than prizes this has been stated. I think seasons at least from my perspective was harder and no mercs did not control seasons either.  If anything seasons bounty board brought out more players do to the fact it was full everyday seasons played. Exception was last day leftovers of seasons.

When seasons came out there was a lot of game dynamics in playing to many and to much to mention without seperate thread by HCS on pros and cons of seasons and ladders only thread . I will state that HCS staff has stated that beta of seasons is not going to roll out. A new improved global event will be.  My thoughts as a player is to move forward and try to help HCS in improving pvp playing process.  Please as a community post ideas as players that you think would be fun and do respect other players opinions by adding pros and cons to topic and not making personal flammage.  ;)

I was thinking of a suggestion since this is supposed to be an ideas and suggestions of improvement through fs community. 

My idea is this for seasons like any other ge type of event we should have a qualifying medal and medal for being on top like we do with other events.  I think the seasons beta medal should be retired or players who played be distinguished from the new version a bit.  

I am also going to suggest for ladders perhaps retiring all current medals and start fresh with a qualifier medal and a top medal.  It seems this might bring players in if there is a double platform of a ranking of sorts.  

I am also thinking perhaps we can add more positive ideas in bringing more players wanting to play ladders and seasons or other aspects of game such as gold stealing.  

In mentioning a question I have that needs clarifying why is xp removal so darn important. To me as pvp aspect of game would be the ability to delevel, steal gold, break gear, get top player rankings and other fun such endeavors.  :lol:

Here is a thought what if gold stealing or broken gear rated your ability of pvping playing that would really change a lot of views in a different way how pvp would be played.  :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

Edited by bigchaos, 23 February 2016 - 01:25.

#97 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:08

Last 24 hrs there have been another 20 Titan notifications alone. Please separate Titan news with it's own feed that can be opted out of.

[Signature removed]

#98 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:57

Titans will remain with Tavern Rumours as that's what they are. I have asked that TR be added to preferences to opt out though.

#99 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 17:57

Titans will remain with Tavern Rumours as that's what they are. I have asked that TR be added to preferences to opt out though.

That works. Thank you!

[Signature removed]

#100 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2016 - 18:01

S'all good. I'll be asking for that with a few other tweaks in the next code update. No time frame at the mo but hopefully in the next week or two.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: