110 replies to this topic

#101 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 23:28

Bumping this because funny thing, today I went after some TKP for the active venoxa.

Seems like somehow you can be the first to it (because nobody else is showing on the list of choices) but click attack and get "this creature killed by another" THEN refresh and still see nobody THEN it moves and,,,well cant say guild names here but "that ones" member shows on the list. 

If they go to such extraordinary means to insure they are faster and perhaps taking extra advantage to increase their kills (I go by what I can see and hope the cows watch the parts we cant) Why cant they be bothered to clean up the rest? Or at least write a script to do it for them then?

This topic is more than just the 49% left out, more than big or small guilds its "the fair way" and id really like to see one

Edit,, took a couple poor screenies of it today,, can give these to the cows if they like but im gonna just hook up a cam and catch it on vid for ya :) Creatures killed before another player shows up and creatures you cant hit even when you got there first cause me to suspect something funny going on.

Edited by watagashi, 23 November 2013 - 23:30.

#102 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:40

Bumping this because funny thing, today I went after some TKP for the active venoxa.

Seems like somehow you can be the first to it (because nobody else is showing on the list of choices) but click attack and get "this creature killed by another" THEN refresh and still see nobody THEN it moves and,,,well cant say guild names here but "that ones" member shows on the list. 

If they go to such extraordinary means to insure they are faster and perhaps taking extra advantage to increase their kills (I go by what I can see and hope the cows watch the parts we cant) Why cant they be bothered to clean up the rest? Or at least write a script to do it for them then?

This topic is more than just the 49% left out, more than big or small guilds its "the fair way" and id really like to see one

Edit,, took a couple poor screenies of it today,, can give these to the cows if they like but im gonna just hook up a cam and catch it on vid for ya :) Creatures killed before another player shows up and creatures you cant hit even when you got there first cause me to suspect something funny going on.

Are you talking about connection speed? that's very hard to be fixed... the faster connection players will always and always reach titan spot first...it's been unfair since they released titans but HC's will show up and say its fair with cooldown thing. so don't think its worth wasting time talking about player's speed sadly.

#103 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 17:03

Or you could have just clicked the Titan to kill it too many times in rapid succession and you (the player) killed it already hence the "this creature killed by another"

#104 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 18:43

Are you talking about connection speed? that's very hard to be fixed... the faster connection players will always and always reach titan spot first...it's been unfair since they released titans but HC's will show up and say its fair with cooldown thing. so don't think its worth wasting time talking about player's speed sadly.

I'm going to assume he is talking about fs helper exploitation. Yes, HCS has put in countermeasures including one where your not supposed to be able to fly across the map in 1 sec but there are many that still do. Although I would be very sad, it's time to ban fs helper as well.

#105 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 21:56

@ Shin , no we got great speed but still getting beat all the way across the map by others and its not connection its me using fastwalk or whatever the cows approved and put in where you click a box and go to it, and others who left the square at the same time I did and got to the other side of the map immediately.

@Gomez, no one click. Its like the other player was hitting as he moved or something and it wasnt isolated it was happening the whole time no matter how many times I got there first I got lucky to get one kill

@ Youtwehc, dunno what if anything is being used but it sure didnt seem like a even playing field players were "jumping" across the map in 1 sec or less

Ill keep speculations and theories to myself for now,, stay tuned we have 2 people and 2 systems with a vid program. We are gonna catch this on vid and let everyone see how I was getting there first and it was already killed but especially how some can "jump" across the screen

Edited by watagashi, 24 November 2013 - 21:57.

#106 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:16

I am not an active FS player anymore, but have hunted a Titan or two in my time... 

To SECURE a titan the challenge is to get 50% of the kills, why are people trying to punish the guild that achieves that?

If the Titan is secured, why not stick a countdown on that titan?... from moment of secure (guild obtaining 50%), stick a 24 or 48 hour clock on said titan. If no one can be bothered to clear up for the TKP.. then let the Guild that secured it have their kill/drop.

They put the effort in, rallied their guild to hunt it... let them have what they earned.

Also, the argument of "Big Guilds" monopolizing is silly... My Guild secured many a titan, with 3, 2 sometimes one hunter... and this was a Guild of less than 10 players when it was founded, still securing titans.

This is not me talking BS.... Titans are a challenge to be enjoyed, take away that challenge, you should take away titans all together.

Are you serious? Why are you trying to punish smaller players? This is ridiculous.

#107 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:24

I'm going to assume he is talking about fs helper exploitation. Yes, HCS has put in countermeasures including one where your not supposed to be able to fly across the map in 1 sec but there are many that still do. Although I would be very sad, it's time to ban fs helper as well.

Titans don't show on old map anymore ,FSH doesn't work on new map  :P

@ Gren i don't think its possible to instant fly to titan spot unless the player could access data base of game... but i know that's not fair ,i wish the speed  was same between players to make it real competition..

Anyway it might be right some player's made improved FSH on new map

Edited by shindrak, 25 November 2013 - 11:32.

#108 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 16:46

Titans don't show on old map anymore ,FSH doesn't work on new map :P

@ Gren i don't think its possible to instant fly to titan spot unless the player could access data base of game... but i know that's not fair ,i wish the speed was same between players to make it real competition..

Your last sentence is my point :)

#109 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 21:16

Titans don't show on old map anymore ,FSH doesn't work on new map  :P

@ Gren i don't think its possible to instant fly to titan spot unless the player could access data base of game... but i know that's not fair ,i wish the speed  was same between players to make it real competition..

Ripple and I were sitting together on the same desk with both laptop and system up and going.

On the hunt I mentioned above people were on the same tile as me, the titan spawned on the tile Ripple was on all the way across the map. I began moving, she began hitting, within one hit the player who was on my tile had crossed the map and was on hers while I was only 1/3 the way there. 

We hunted Oggy last night and commented to Yotwehc how we all were moving at the same speed, nobody could jump across the screen and nobody got a creature killed message before another player showed on the tile or before we could hit once.  

so yea long and short that vid was boring but no worries I will catch this and show yall and the cows real soon.

#110 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 25 November 2013 - 23:28

so yea long and short that vid was boring but no worries I will catch this and show yall and the cows real soon.

IMO, this should only go to the cows. There's a high risk of unwanted attention otherwise.

#111 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 00:25

IMO, this should only go to the cows. There's a high risk of unwanted attention otherwise.

No I know you cant names here on forum, Rippleandgrendel@youtube,,  subscribe now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: