#101 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:33

Say hi to Vexus, LuzTagoz /Pinoldar - anyone unloved!) are worthwhile to hunt, thus stimulating another area of the game. And no new coding required that way!! Bonus!!

Are there any other SE's who's items sell for little these days?

I just did a quick search on the AH, and here's what I found:

For gold, you've got Vexus, deathspinner, steep nojor, minos, xind, feilong, and some tri.

For <= 3 FSP: I'm just going by buy now. Vexus, xind, dwarven cave stuff, lamia, minos, amakiri, nojor, tri, azure, samurai, destroyer, cockatrice, luz tagoz, lishka, lusika, gorbalz ... I think that's a good 3/4 of the SE's in the game.

#102 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:48

Only a handful of SE gear is really worth anything.. and even that gear is on the decline.

#103 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:54

All the more reason to find ways to incorporate little cared for SE items into newer higher demand items.

But this is a song that has been sung before. I like the idea of new SE's dropping inventables that require old SE items to make the new sets. As long as the new sets rock and are desirable in some field, PvP, arena or levelling - it will reinvigorate SE hunting all the way down the line. It seems a fix that does not require huge game play overhaul - just clever recipes and interesting stat configurations.

#104 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:03

All the more reason to find ways to incorporate little cared for SE items into newer higher demand items.

But this is a song that has been sung before. I like the idea of new SE's dropping inventables that require old SE items to make the new sets. As long as the new sets rock and are desirable in some field, PvP, arena or levelling - it will reinvigorate SE hunting all the way down the line. It seems a fix that does not require huge game play overhaul - just clever recipes and interesting stat configurations.

Speaking of which, I wonder how difficult it would be to convert the standard high armor + HP monster into something that's slightly different, ie. high defense and hp, requiring you to switch to an attack setup instead of a damage one? They could blanket convert these for 100 levels at a time.

#105 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 09 January 2013 - 13:58

I am pretty sure that recipe is dropped by the champion at that level , and the dabbling/deceiver chick drops the ingredients - more sure as I type it that the champion dropped the recipe.

it was thanks. walked around a bunch and didnt see any champs last night :(

#106 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 17:47

or.. make new 1600 buff enchant SuperElite sets bonus stats (.2% per point):wink:

This idea I like though, if it can be done. Giving a moderate boost to the set bonus would keep the aspect that keeps them unique and make them a little more usefull in a game so dominated with stat-boosting skills.

This is not a bad idea. Will make a note of it, though I'd likely ask for it at a lower level. Might have to tinker with the LE style SE sets to bring them all in line though. Not sure how popular a move that'd be.

Well this idea just to make SE sets more unique than LE sets
as LE sets still can benefit from EW1500 pot and beat SE stats

so i think make one buff to SE style only no need for LE style as we will back to where we have started if we got buff boost LE set bonus :)

#107 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 17:55

This is not a bad idea. Will make a note of it, though I'd likely ask for it at a lower level. Might have to tinker with the LE style SE sets to bring them all in line though. Not sure how popular a move that'd be.

so i think make one buff to SE style only no need for LE style as we will back to where we have started if we got buff boost LE set bonus :)

He is talking about tweaking sets like the 780 SE set Grobalz where most of the stats are in the items.

But if you just made the buff simple and boost Set bonuses it would always be more beneficial to SE sets as they have more points to apply the boost to if it is percentage based. At the same time it would be useful all around though. Potion only form for say the PVP ladder would be the best spot IMO, but anywhere is cool.

#108 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 18:01

He is talking about tweaking sets like the 780 SE set Grobalz where most of the stats are in the items.

But if you just made the buff simple and boost Set bonuses it would always be more beneficial to SE sets as they have more points to apply the boost to if it is percentage based. At the same time it would be useful all around though. Potion only form for say the PVP ladder would be the best spot IMO, but anywhere is cool.

ah ok like i said before in this thread but i think better to keep SE unique as full set with buff enchant bonus :)

#109 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:18

Master Realms are in place all the way up to 1600. At this time, you can teleport up to the 1550 content.

#110 stormfish

stormfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 18:02

Sorry for the off-topic, but an old idea for returning the interest in SE hunting can be found here:

http://forum.fallens...php?f=1&t=99183

shortly: you can integrate every full SE set in an potion recipe. As we know potions doesn't cumulate in game, so we will avoid abundance of SE items and lack of interest in SE hunting for them.

For example:

Tagozs Tusked Visage + Tagozs Blood Signet + Tagozs Pulsing Boots = Potion of the ##### (activates the following buff(s): ##########)

#111 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2013 - 00:25

Master Realms are in place all the way up to 1600. At this time, you can teleport up to the 1550 content.

When can we expect a teleportation gate to 1600?

May the force be with you :mrgreen:

#112 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2013 - 20:57

Bump . Any more thought to changing the new 1600 SE components grim?

#113 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 21:04

Bump . Any more thought to changing the new 1600 SE components grim?

At this point leave it as is as the sets have been invented. Good lesson for the future though.

#114 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2013 - 23:49

When can we expect a teleportation gate to 1600?

May the force be with you :mrgreen:

*bump*

:)

#115 perliak

perliak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Spain

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:34

BG, there is a realm (Crestoun (South Line)) that can't be reached through any other realm, it has no portals, starways or doors.

Crestoun (South Line)

#116 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 February 2013 - 13:49

BG, there is a realm (Crestoun (South Line)) that can't be reached through any other realm, it has no portals, starways or doors.

Crestoun (South Line)

Hm. Weird. I've removed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: