121 replies to this topic

#101 RobM

RobM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • South Africa

Posted 25 December 2014 - 19:27

Hades kindly did this for us all earlier, I have just neatened it up a bit if it helps folks to copy and paste it in your Character's notepad:

Eggs - all 60 min pots
2250 Bellathrognis    = Mesmerize 200
1950 ScissorNose    = Shatter Armor 400
1650 Nolhoggr          = Poison 250
1350 Ooch Mess      = Rage 250
1120 Old Puntalis     = Demoralize 200
915   Findworm         = Vision 250
770   Von Drakken    = Blood Thirst 200
535   Volim                = Constitution 200
340   Folgoreden       = Smite 200
115   Maladore          = Stun 200

#102 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 19:45

hopefully the next lot we can get the eggs listed fast

#103 RobM

RobM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • South Africa

Posted 25 December 2014 - 19:51

hopefully the next lot we can get the eggs listed fast

yes thank you Hades, we look forward to your prompt posting of them

tee hee  :D

#104 handitover

handitover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 19:52

OK guys timing might of been bad for unbounding the pots but  cows have been working hard this christmas to try and keep everyone happy and even gave us one great present . So why we just be happy like others say with what we got. Merry christmas to all fs and cows.

#105 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 20:16

how comes it ended one hour early from estimated time. BIGGRIM is DRUNK badly. Extending the time is always better to compensate your mistakes. server unavailable, lag etc etc. is it FUN? ask yourself. common sense.

#106 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2014 - 20:50

Jeez, I can't believe the amount of whining here - lighten up folk ... It's XMAS for the cows too ya know ?

Players wanted the eggs unbound - I suggested they stay bound - they became unbound

Now players are complaining that they became unbound so close to the end of the event ..

How can the cows EVER win ??

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#107 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:33

Just curious will the next wave of dragons have Different Eggs? With different Potions in them? Or will they be the same???

#108 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:36

Just curious will the next wave of dragons have Different Eggs? With different Potions in them? Or will they be the same???

Do like the rest of us, and wait and see ? ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#109 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:41

Do like the rest of us, and wait and see ? ;)

yesA masta Sir... I sorry I sorry I no know hiw tell Time masta sir..

#110 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:45

yesA masta Sir... I sorry I sorry I no know hiw tell Time masta sir..

Gee, that was clever ...

How does anyone other than the cows know what they'll be in advance ? - and, why would they tell us in advance. It's XMAS, stuff like this is meant to be a surprise ...

#111 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:49

Wasnt intending to Impress anyone.. i asked the question because i was Not sure if last

Gee, that was clever ...

How does anyone other than the cows know what they'll be in advance ? - and, why would they tell us in advance. It's XMAS, stuff like this is meant to be a surprise ...

Wasnt intending to Impress anyone.. i asked the question because i was Not sure if last time this event was released i was not sure if the dragon Eggs that were dropped switch potions As other dragons were released.. My memory is not the best so figured i would ask.

#112 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:53

Wasnt intending to Impress anyone.. i asked the question because i was Not sure if last Wasnt intending to Impress anyone.. i asked the question because i was Not sure if last time this event was released i was not sure if the dragon Eggs that were dropped switch potions As other dragons were released.. My memory is not the best so figured i would ask.

Last time, only 1 or 2 (from memory) dropped eggs. BG has extended it this year so that all the old ones and the new ones drop eggs.

#113 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 21:55

Ok, thanks.. That i did not know...

Last time, only 1 or 2 (from memory) dropped eggs. BG has extended it this year so that all the old ones and the new ones drop eggs.

Ok, thanks.. That i did not know...

#114 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 22:08

last time only 1 dragon dropped eggs grim extended it to all of them as it was well recieved last time ..common sense would say potions will be different in the next batch but we will have to wait and see

#115 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2014 - 23:32

Oh blast. I coulda sworn I said 17:00 hours. Sorry everyone!

#116 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:26

Scissornose eggs are now showing that they have 2 x Shatter Armor 400's in 'em :)

#117 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:54

If i can't speak freely in these forums then i'll take my opinions and suggestions other games... i'm sick of this censorship!!!

Deletion of the types of posts i made do more harm than good for your game.. 

I truly hope 2015 is a good year for hunted cow studios.. but i am stepping away from the game for this period.. the management of this community has had lots of incidents of harmful interactions.. public relationships have been pushed towards the edge and even beyond with certain players.. .. this is a serious and poisonous problem.. i strongly urge for the company of Hunted Cows Studio to rethink their handlings of this game.. in game, forum, and beyond interactions have been sloppy and lack the structure that could be easily added with every post from ANY cow..

this game has become a cookie cutter vacation ride.. because thats what new content is feeling like..  i strongly urge that content gets a slower and deeper creation process.. like the old days.. like the type of Epic quest and sigmastorm 2 story telling.... when you see the heart of the artist and developers in every piece of content.. in every quest.. in every creature and drop.. 

Think hard on these words.. 

Focus on the future.. focus on this game.. focus on development.. focus on THICK storyline.. focus on future content like it's the next exciting addition.. instead of this same boring cookie cutter content.. think about fixing whats broken.. develop every feature more and more.. fine tune the interface.. expand the gaming experience of this game.. live in the future.. pfft! live in the now! 

Think about developing out instead of up.. but shoot for both.. all the focus on is UP UP UP.. the past is forgotten yet reinforced poorly.. it just seems tossed out to distract... 

there are minimum distractions.. when there could be distractions hourly and daily and weekly... the limits with this game are well beyond what is in front of us at the moment.. let the brainstorming and feelings and opinions and harsh BUT real thoughts stay around.. why delete? why erase what one strongly, devoted, helpful player has to say?!?! 

i can't take anymore of this.. i can't wait around daily and weekly and monthly and yearly to wait for much needed changes.. the fun has run out.. the determination to help this game is gone.. even playing selfishly and the complete opposite with putting all my resources into helping other players can't keep me spending my stamina or time to play this game...... 

Fallen Sword could be a far greater game than it is.. but it's not worth the effort anymore, not for me.. i'm tired... i've been around for the majority of this game.. deep into the forums.. pushing for change.. for excellent features that would benefit all of the players.. the progress of this company is disappointing.. when you look at new content, it's doesn't make me want to jump to EOC.. i don't want that unsatisfying struggle.. the lack of new buffs is so disturbing that it blows my mind that not every player above level 1600 isn't fighting for new buffs EVERY day!!! the lack of properly researched, legendary scavenging cave/realm releases is disappointing and embarrassing to witness the majority of the time.. the development roadmap that has been a trainwreck throughout. but i'm not trying to ignore the progress that has been made the past couple years.. BUT i'm not trying to praise the work that has been done.. it has lacked the potential it could of achieved.. half finished projects.. forgotten features that just need a couple days of tweaks... interface and gaming versatility within multiple platforms has been this game's main slow downfall.. 

......i know this will be lost and deleted with other strongly felt posts of the past and in the future (hopefully public relations are worked on and developed).. but..

Fight for your game.. help shape it to what i could be.. bounce wild ideas around... stop attacking fellow players personally.. don't question motives.. question the ideas themselves....  stand as one for change.. but also at times stand apart to see the other side of  the arguments.. don't let the naysayers damp your fight for more within the game you enjoy so much!! push on! fight for what you think could help this game! continue to push.. .. .. fight for those who once played.. fight for those who once enjoyed this game.. fight for those who could enjoy it.. and hopefully will enjoy this game.. pick up this fallen sword.. this weapon that has been wielded wrongly for FAR FAR too long.. let a truly honored, dedicated, and motivated person manage this community.. for i have no confidence in the current community manager..

#118 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 14:39

in part got to agree with Rebornjedi,  games been going  7+ years now ( which in itself is outstanding for an internet product) and I have been playing for most of that , so much game related stuff being ignored in favor of frivolous suggestions that surface in world chat!!!!. last new buffs appeared at level 1600,,  an epic quest  has been in the cathedral of ways for two years and not finished , I find it hard to understand why , All this is contributing to a slow death ,,,  Wee :(

#119 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 14:43

also now we are left guessing when the next wave of dragons will appear , ???

#120 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 14:47

in part got to agree with Rebornjedi,  games been going  7+ years now ( which in itself is outstanding for an internet product) and I have been playing for most of that , so much game related stuff being ignored in favor of frivolous suggestions that surface in world chat!!!!. last new buffs appeared at level 1600,,  an epic quest  has been in the cathedral of ways for two years and not finished , I find it hard to understand why , All this is contributing to a slow death ,,,  Wee :(

I'd have to agree with you there Wee. I know stuff is getting done - and it's nice to see that stuff is getting done, but cosmetic stuff does NOT mean the game is any better. Bug fixes, completion of items 1/2 finished, development roadmap, integration of the FSH etc etc etc - all of these things should be taking priority over something like a 5 min stam tick replacing a 60 min stam tick.

I love this game, and I try to remain positive about its future, but I sometimes wonder if the cows are as "emotionally invested" in it as some of us long-term players. I know it's their main source of income (well, I assume it is ....) but it needs to stop being seen as just an ATM and more like something they're proud of and want to see survive and flourish.

Edited by Pardoux, 26 December 2014 - 14:48.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: