1017 replies to this topic

#101 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:26

On the titan stick/not move buff - am I missing the point but if enough players had that buff would the Titan not just be stuck on one spot getting hammered until it died? That plus titan doubler buffs would make the hunts very quick indeed!

The plunder buff - ehhh no. Having a random epic (for instance) taken from my BP would beyond suck. I'm odd - I do not use folders, it is a phobia I have. I have always preferred ring binders.

Other than that I am way impressed by the inventiveness of my fellow players - some great buff ideas and names out there!!

#102 llona

llona

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:28

I don't think the game needs new skills.

In fact some of the new skills (1000 - 1400) should be removed to make it fun again

#103 Kardel

Kardel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:37

OFFENSIVE:

Heavy Weight - Adds 0.1% Damage per point when having a certain amount of gold in hand.

The Blacksmight - Adds 0.05% Damage per point depending on the durability of the weapon.

Summon Offensive Imp - Imp that inflict 10% additional damage.(PvE)
* IMP HP reduction = per hit
* IMP HP is 3 HP + 1 per 50 levels.(same as SSI)

DEFENSIVE:

Iron Will - Adds 0.2% Chance per point to disable the opponents 1st Strike enchancement.

Assist II - Adds 0.05% Chance per point to enhance your buff 100% to 150% allies with the specifically have the same buff.

SPECIAL:

Greed - Adds 0.2 Chance per point to tripe the amout of gold gain but adds 0.4 XP reduction per point.(PvE)

Compulsion Discount - Adds 0.2% Chance per point to gain the 50% amount of gold spend to the SHOP.(NPC Only)

sorry for the bad english & mispelled words. :lol:

#104 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:44

this could be interesting... Epic Defense... there are a lot of players who go offline in all Epic gear. Coordinated Defense cannot be used with these items.

SOOO Epic Defense....

If a player is wearing all Epic Gear (this would increase the value of the steamwork for players below level 700) they can be buffed with Epic Defense, which can serve as a boost to armor and defense items

#105 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 22:51

I really like Zennaro's Prolonged Vision, and I love the Heavy Weight buff idea as a way to make our community come together - those who want extra damage carry gold, and must risk being robbed as a result - fantastic idea!! (Cannot be used by folk with PvP protection active though). Risk/Reward balanced in one buff - if only it had been introduced ages ago so we all got used to the idea!

#106 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:02

Just some really random stuff. More for laughs I think than anything.

Lady Luck - chance for a double roll on RNG for an item drop. Does not fire if conserve or death wish activates. Does not mean 2 drops are possible. Just an extra chance at getting a drop.

Gambler's Gambit - a chance of a buff firing twice if it influences getting a drop of any sort or the quality of the drop. IE works on find item, resource finder quest finder and 4leaf. If an item is found when this buff fires, no gold received. Does not mean 2 drops are possible. Just an extra chance at getting a roll for a drop.

Rusty's Hunger - Degrade stat enhancements of opponent's armor and set if armor is part of a worn set. (PvP)

Divine Glory - Holy Flame style buff for demon classed creatures.

Short Circuit - Ignite or Holy flame style buff for Mechanical and Golem classed creatures.

Artful Bandit - PvP buff for the attacker, 3x gold stolen if MT does not fire, 2/3rd reduction of normal xp loss to target chance of causing no xp loss. Always fires when cast, annotated in log message to the target. If the target does not lose xp they may not bounty the hit. Chance of the no xp loss is based on level of buff.

Guardian Angel -- This would be for those who want to help newbies. While buff is active any buff cast on players level 10 and under cost 1 stamina per buff rather than normal costs. Perhaps limit to only certain buffs.
Could have the buff being active mask your name in the log message so that the recipient just sees "a guardian angel has gifted you with the buff(s) blah blah and blah"

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#107 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:20

i was just thinking

assassins blade
gives a percentage added to base stats used in PvP
attack , deff and damage with a high level option of stealing gold

shadow walker
gives percentage added to base stats used for defence
Defense , Armor , HP with a better chance of hiding gold

phantom

when used a small chance to rob FsP from active PvP ladder players

lol whats with everyone today, robbing fsp or gear is not going to happen

i total agree i was being facetious as you say all i see is PvP and rob rob steal like in the other format game

where are the simple levelling options like super XP and master mob killer for the players who dont do PvP and GvG

some of us dont like to rob and steal from players but want to help new players enjoy the game

You are kidding right? If you think leveling in this game is hard, then you fail at this game. You can 1 hit every single creature (minus some SE's) from Level 1 until EoC and you want it made easier? Here's something I bet you would love in this game:
A button in the world map that automatically gives the player a level, so he doesn't have to hunt! Just take away the stamina needed for that level and bam! you have a level just by doing jack all.
I bet you would LOVE that, wouldn't you?

#108 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:23

Prolonged Vision: in a dark realm you can keep seeing the places you have already been for a period dependent on the level of the skill.

Virtually yours,
Zennaro

+1 - me like :)

#109 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:25

Mugging = .02% chance per point to steal a random equipped item from target player

Note: Only valid for inactive targets and tagged items can not be stolen

Attack MUST be 100 stam or skill wont activate

I like this suggested skill because of all the inactives sitting around wasting all those tasty epics, let the rest of FS put them to use. lol

LONG TERM Inactives, yeah, I could go for this - but, hitting them for PvP is not allowed, so how would it work ? ...

Nice idea tho, 'cos there are a LOT of wasted good items ...

(won't happen tho ..)

#110 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:26

buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

And another +1 from me .. LOVE this one.

#111 iTzBiLL

iTzBiLL

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:27

Track Star: (named after the greatest arena player in the game) THE ONLY BUFF THAT WORKS OUTSIDE OF LEVELING AND PVPing.... .045% chance per point to increase 2% hit in non move arenas to 10%. This buff must be active when you join the arena to work, not when the arena finally starts... This buff should cost 500+ stam to cast as to make it rare and a chance to invest in. extremely short duration.

BiLL2.png

#112 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:28

I thought that after 1000+ skills they were going to be added every 200 levels so shouldn't these be level 1600+ ????????????????????
Can we also see more links being made in the skill tree.

#113 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:28

Mugging = .02% chance per point to steal a random equipped item from target player

I like this suggested skill because of all the inactives sitting around wasting all those tasty epics, let the rest of FS put them to use. lol

LONG TERM Inactives, yeah, I could go for this - but, hitting them for PvP is not allowed, so how would it work ? ...

Nice idea tho, 'cos there are a LOT of wasted good items ...

I like this too ! seems interesting.. maybe this buff will just allow you to hit inactives without xp loss and steal one of their equipped items

#114 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:33

I would assume this doesnt work on epics, correct? That would be crazy and ridiculous.

#115 fs_vegeta2008

fs_vegeta2008
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:36

Seems to me people don't get tired of taking from those who spend time and money to get the gear they have. Even if they aren't active, they worked to get it why should a buff steal that away?

#116 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 23:39

but, just in case there is the slight possibility that these get through......

1. Quick Swing, enhancement, at 100%, when activated lowers defenders armor/defense by 25%. Also when activated attackers attack and damage also take a 15% loss. (pvp only)

2. Deft Hands, enhancement/buff, at 100%/level 175, has a 10% chance on doubling the effects of the thievery enhancement. Master thief will not be affected by this. (pvp only)

3. Heightened Senses, Buff, at level 175, 12.5% chance that opponents duelist enhancement is nullified. (pvp only)

4. Ravage, Buff, at level 175, when using 100 stamina on bounty board, increases the amount of experience taken by 25%. (bounty board only)

5 Charm, monster enhancement, at any level, 25% chance that Imp will be knocked out for the duration of the battle. (PvE only)

There are a few ideas for now, sorry about the earlier post. Just still a little agitated about the smasher medal.

a few more ideas i guess.

6. Magic Aura, buff, at level 175, 12.5% chance of halving the duration of active buffs on defender. (pvp only)

7. War Monger, buff, at level 175, while active Shatter armor buff will only lower armor by 35%. (pvp only)

8. Strong Arm, enhancement, at 100%, Piercing Strike enhancement % to activate is halved. (pvp only)

any of these are open to suggestions.

#117 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 00:32

Heat Scan and Teleport like we were promised ages ago.

I'm not sure that Heat Scan would be so relevant now that the creatures are distributed across the realms more evenly.

Teleport would be cool though ;)

How about 'Power Scan' then?

Instead of showing creature density, shows 'area' of powerful creatures like Champs and Elites.

NOT SE's. (That buff existed and was removed)

Can this be? Is it true? Shardoom you're back YAY! lol

#118 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 00:47

These are my ideas.

Buffs

Animal Companion : +0.1% per point chance to Spawn an Animal Companion in combat which gives an added 20% boost to attack, defence, armor, damage and hitpoint stats.

Quick Attack : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the First Strike enhancement by +0.2% per point.

Guild Alliance : +0.05% per point chance that one of your guild members will assist in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 25% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp, Guild member must also be within +- 100 levels of your VL)

Greed : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Thief enhancement by +0.1% per point.

Regen: 0.01% per point chance to regain 10% of your maximum hp during each combat turn.

Cursed Amulet : 0.2% per point stat bonus to your equipped amulet. Excludes 'Gain' bonuses. Double chance of durability loss. Prevents Unbreakable from working while active.

Metal Armor : 0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor.

Enhancements

Pride : increased damage vs. Elites.

Barrier : Chance to increase your defence by 25% if successful.

#119 Wolfalien

Wolfalien

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 00:56

how about some enchantments that will decrease the xp gold and stamina gain times. like instead of having them every hour gain them every 45 mins and a buff that will increase the amount of the gains itself

#120 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:10

Love the ideas by iceman and bukanary - lots of great ideas to explore there! (How did you come up with so many so fast?)

I literally got back from work and just started writing them down, lol. Some of my ideas could work in some sense, and others would just be exciting :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: