Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:30

Over 200 Daily Quests completed already.

Please keep the feedback on the quest values and rewards coming - we want them to be worth doing and are open to suggestions on them :)

#102 KingWeeman

KingWeeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Romania

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:33

Defeat 250 Champion creatures
0 / 250
Gain +5 Allegiance Tokens

Hmmm, bit hard for something that you literally get for free just for logging in :D
I'm all in for small rewards, but I'd rather have something useful. I just don't see tokens as something worth getting stressing over, now 5 max stam is more like it, those can add up nicely in time.
I've played games that I don't think should be named where dailies would generally yield either:
a)Small (but not 20k gold small) rewards that would add up in a week or two to letting you buy something valuable
b)Tokens of some sort for some expensive(but here's the catch:useful or desirable item such as part of an armor set, some cosmetic thing)
I think most of us (players) have jobs by now and are not quite fond of using this much time for nothing. It's not even engaging IMO.
But obviously, you can't know how the players feel unless your whole staff would play the game but then there wouldn't be much work done :D
I've done quests that would grant me some sort of tokens and the cheapest item to buy with those was an area restricted item after like 40 days. The others would get really valuable for 100 days or so maybe. 

Edited by KingWeeman, 02 September 2016 - 00:35.

kyorakusig_zps8dff8436.jpg

#103 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:35

I thought the quests change every 3hours!!?? Now it's telling me i have to wait 24 before a change

They change at midnight (UTC)

Over 200 Daily Quests completed already.

Please keep the feedback on the quest values and rewards coming - we want them to be worth doing and are open to suggestions on them :)

#104 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:35

Daily Quest
Defeat 175 Elite creatures
0 / 175
Gain +20 Reserve Stamina
Time Remaining:
23h 33m 46s

Seriously? Is that even possible with Elites having a respawn time?

Absolutely it is - a lot of the low level Elites are instant respawn ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#105 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:37

1 down 29 more to go to first bling. lol

For fun.

#106 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:40

Walk 400 steps to earn 150 stam? Even with a lvl740 lightfoot I used from composing I spent 300 stam and earned 150. A net loss of 150 stam and the gold and frags spent on the lightfoot potion. Probably not "worth" it.

#107 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:43

Walk 400 steps to earn 150 stam? Even with a lvl740 lightfoot I used from composing I spent 300 stam and earned 150. A net loss of 150 stam and the gold and frags spent on the lightfoot potion. Probably not "worth" it.

Think of it more as you can contribute to the quest while moving around hunting creatures :)

#108 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:47

Think of it more as you can contribute to the quest while moving around hunting creatures :)

Very true but I wasn't hunting so I just walked around aimlessly. I could have gone after another titan but I already finished off two during the first daily quest and that was enough for me. I'm not complaining about the reward, just thought I'd show you the cost and what I was rewarded and let you be the judge whether or not others may find it worth it.

Thanks for fixing the titan issue so fast!

#109 KingWeeman

KingWeeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Romania

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:49

tbh that's one I'd do, it's not that time consuming even though stam consuming and it's a tick towards the medal... How about a "Visit 5 distinct areas" one or stuff like that to make players just walk around along with this one?
Or have them visit certain relics or stuff like that?
How about a gvg one? Is there such thing? There are pvp ones, might as well add gvg since they're less "harmful" to non-pvpers.
"Participate in 1-5 conflicts"
"Attack 20-100 targets in a guild conflict"
Might liven things up a bit maybe?

Edited by KingWeeman, 02 September 2016 - 00:51.

kyorakusig_zps8dff8436.jpg

#110 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:16

They change at midnight (UTC)Over 200 Daily Quests completed already.

1) I would like to see current Stam Quests upped a bit.. Would like to atleast break even if that be the reward is current stamina...

2) BP Slots would be a nice reward or AH Slots ( make those rarely seen and harder to obtain ) like the arena Quests

3) Max stamina is great would be nice to see it in 25 / 50 / 75 rewards ... Example: 150 critters killed = 25 max stam / 250 critters killed = 50 max stam / 400 critters killed = 75 max stam added..

4) Titans could possibly Give a higher gold reward or even 1 fsp for 200 kills

5) PvP attacks could earn - Possibly Stamina gain per hour - ? <--- this one even im unsure about ( not saying everytime a PvP quest is out thats reward but maybe you could do something like ( " Be cleared off Bounty board 5 times ) lol i dunno just something to bring PvP back to life....

And Please Please Please make there he a way to involve GvG into the quests.. How..? I dont know ill let others spit ideas out ... But would be nice to make GVG popular again

#111 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:19

Nice, Love that this has been added.

But not happy about Day 1's Quest lol. I don't currently PvP.

Win 1 arenas
0 / 1
Gain +100 Current Stamina

But that's fine, I'll just look forward to tomorrow!

Edited by Killen4fun, 02 September 2016 - 14:22.

#112 stacm17

stacm17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:36

gold need to be a bit higher.

Edited by stacm17, 02 September 2016 - 01:38.

#113 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:37

I'm looking at this as more, Hoof's Happy Hour, play time for me. lol

Others can view it as they wish.

Oh yeah, thanks Hoof. :)

Edited by Pythia, 02 September 2016 - 02:00.

#114 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:53

Just skimming the first page I can see that all kinds of quests are out there.  Mine was to kill 125 greenskins for 150,000 gold.

Too easy!  As I was already at the Cathedral, I wandered down to a new level, and butchered 125 of 'em.

Really, it was too easy!  Guess I was one of the lucky ones :D  

#115 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:04

gold need to be a bit higher.

Want gold? Do a real hunt. This is just supposed to be for fun, to give us something constructive to do while we wait for "grind time"

These quests aren't designed for us to profit, people!
They're busy work, like when teacher has the kids color between math and spelling, etc...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#116 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:14

Daily Quest
Defeat 4 Super Elite creatures
4 / 4
Gain +5 Allegiance Tokens
Time Remaining:
20h 51m 40s

Daily Quest Collected!
You have successfully collected the reward: Gain +5 Allegiance Tokens

03:07 02/Sep/2016 You have just been awarded a Bronze Super Elite Hunter medal!

What are the odds of that? I needed 4 SE kills and killed 2 tasks with one stone :D

#117 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:37

Defeat 175 champion creatures : Gain +275 current stamina.

So, yeah. I know this is all new and stuff, and of course it shouldn't be über rewards - but; I have to spend 175 stam if I pick a low level champ, where I do not have to buff at all. I'd also have to walk around to find it - also using stam, so I assume my "reward" (apart from medal tick) is gonna be worth no while.

And I'd have to repair my gear when done - unless of course I can find a champ I can beat nekkid :ph34r: Either way, I fail to see the fun in killing a creature several thousand levels below my own level.

I could use a cons. pot to increase my "reward" - and a AM pot as well. But somehow I figure both pots are worth more, than the "reward" of 275 current stam.

I'd suggest that either increase the current stam reward, or toss out all "+ current stam rewards", and make 'em all into +reserve stam. Having the option to build a reserve stam bank is ALWAYS worth the time in my book.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#118 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:38

For me the 'Current Stamina' prize can be erased, the same for 'Allegiance Tokens' rewards (those can be re-introduced once we get new Loyalty Potions, right mostly are useless).

The D.Quest that make you move X steps can be erased too, very few people will be able to syncronize it with their hunts, 99% of the people will just walk around aimlesly just to finish the quest (that's what I did), and that is not like anything on the game, will not introduce people to the game or anything.

#119 KuziKun

KuziKun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:07

Win 1 arenas
0 / 1
Gain +100 Current Stamina
Welp,never did arena.

#120 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:53

honestly hoof keep the quests as they are and use a points system each quests gains a reward ie kill 75 elites get 20 points then have a shop we can swap the points in with stuff that actually helps a player ie 1 bp slot 100 points, 20 reserve stam 20 point etc this way we can do the quests are redeem them for something of actual use the more expesive the item the more points we need 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: