105 replies to this topic

#101 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:25

bad idea..so we lower level players have to play for crumbs, while the higher level players get to play for goodies....really bad idea..

No, it is not, if the goal is to speed up the arena. Besides, the higher level players have to spend more gold on forging and the game is built around "level up! if you want something!" 

#102 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:36

under 100 lvl - join cost 10,000, players 8/8

101-200 lvl - join cost 20,000, players 8/8

201-300 lvl - join cost 30,000, players 8/8

301-400 lvl - join cost 40,000, players 8/8

401-500 lvl - join cost 50,000, players 8/8

500+ lvl - join cost 50,000, players 16/16

Yodamus is right. It's a bad idea, avvakum. The join cost should reflect the token reward amounts.

Everyone has access to the same gear in the game to play whatever level. If you're not high enough in level to join, then there's all the more incentive to level up ;)

#103 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 14:07

Yodamus is right. It's a bad idea, avvakum. The join cost should reflect the token reward amounts.

Everyone has access to the same gear in the game to play whatever level. If you're not high enough in level to join, then there's all the more incentive to level up ;)

Strange reply. Neither have I said anything about changing the token reward amounts, nor about access to the gear. MrSiggs complains much about low level arenas filling up slower than high level arenas. Join cost is a factor for speeding the arena up. 

But, honestly, if the goal is arena's popularity, the game developers should ignore all the complains/suggestions by arena's regulars (> 100 arena wins). All what the arena's regulars are doing in the forums, is defending their investments in gear and time (spent on setups/strategy designing and testing).   :P Listen to other players! :P  

#104 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 16:40

Strange reply. Neither have I said anything about changing the token reward amounts, nor about access to the gear. MrSiggs complains much about low level arenas filling up slower than high level arenas. Join cost is a factor for speeding the arena up. 

But, honestly, if the goal is arena's popularity, the game developers should ignore all the complains/suggestions by arena's regulars (> 100 arena wins). All what the arena's regulars are doing in the forums, is defending their investments in gear and time (spent on setups/strategy designing and testing).   :P Listen to other players! :P  

They actually listen to the ideas got lots of positive feedback... but sometimes they don't do it exactly like how it was suggested, they prefer to put some of their thoughts in ideas too.

I don't care about low level tourneys stick there forever though... Arena now still much better than previous arena lately lots of players got back to arena , I join 1-10 tourneys a week recently while i join up to  50 tourney a day when i have the mood

#105 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 17:24

i really do hate waiting for arena battles to fill... but it really sucks when you have to wait 24 - 48 hours to test a modification to your setup or combat moves.

As I am just playing for fun i normally forget which arena i used the different setup.  Don't care enough to write it down... and sometimes i keep using the modified setup so i either do well or lose all the arenas...

Just bored not really bxxching, dont have much to do as i stare at my stamina waiting for it to fill.

Edited by justinian9, 13 September 2014 - 17:40.

#106 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:03

Arena can't be active all time and never been , It has certain highly active seasons (when they put new stuff in)

Talking about putting new stuff in, some Epic prizes worth at least 10,000 Arena Tokens wouldn't hurt.  :wub: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: