Photo

What makes you keep coming back to play?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#101 fs_cramertaz

fs_cramertaz
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2012 - 23:41

I think pretty much everything has been covered 8) For me, it is the community and friendships along with many aspects to explore. I get tired of one thing, I go to doing something else for a while. There are things that need work but as long as this game is actively online, I will continue to play! I LOVE THIS GAME!! :D

#102 goldlee02

goldlee02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 21:02

i love it i hunt ever 16 days or so and do 20 levels i cant wait till i get to max 1800 maybe buy the time i am there . and keep playing till whatever...lol...1900...lol

#103 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2012 - 00:17

I PvP. PvP is what keeps me here. Getting them shinies, and having as much inter-player action as I can get :)

#104 Khanate

Khanate

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:06

Failed updates is what made my stop coming back to play.

Latest update was an update to PvP protection, which was implemented years ago. This update was criticized from day one and the solution for the issue provided on day one. But it was left aside to simmer as another botched update for a long time turning people away from the game.

This kind of update is a recurring theme throughout the game: relics, titans, buffs, PvP, GvG, etc. Basically, people want a complete fix to a feature and get a temporary fix... which will get another temporary fix a year later and another and another only to reach the solution given by players on the first day.

By adding and removing flaws at the same time, you are making players focus on these flaws and become unhappy about the direction of the game. Too often I have been angered by what HCS has done to keep on playing this game, which is actually a good game. But you guys need to step up and do thorough fixes to a feature by understanding what each change entails from top to bottom rather than taking small steps in random direction. This is most likely due to the fact that you guys don't really understand the game because none of you really plays it seriously.

FS is your money maker and will probably always will be, it deserves more time and effort.

#105 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:31

...you guys don't really understand the game because none of you really plays it...

Posted Image

#106 fs_abhishek11

fs_abhishek11
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:17

Agreed with what many have said. The community. The forums too as a matter of fact. Met so many talented graphic artists here. Seriously, we have some awesome people around ^_^

#107 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:34

My guildmates, friends in the community bring me back to play. The addiction with climbing to the top never ended, because of all the medals you can attain. When the Ruby medals came out, I felt like Sisyphus. --->

#108 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 December 2012 - 17:15

Things like this...

16:20 14/Dec/2012
[ Report | Ignore ] xxxxx says: Hey if you don't mind then will you give me some free buffs pls!!!!!!

Level 26 Great Vigor was cast on player xxxxx.

16:22 14/Dec/2012
[ Report | Ignore ] xxxxx says: thanks a lot....

:lol:

#109 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2012 - 17:19

Things like this...

16:20 14/Dec/2012
[ Report | Ignore ] xxxxx says: Hey if you don't mind then will you give me some free buffs pls!!!!!!

Level 26 Great Vigor was cast on player xxxxx.

16:22 14/Dec/2012
[ Report | Ignore ] xxxxx says: thanks a lot....

:lol:

lmao. wow.

#110 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 22:29

2007 in game and all the fun back then, maybe ill get there some day again.

#111 fs_abhishek11

fs_abhishek11
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2012 - 19:21

One of the best things about the FS community is we don't have to bear a lot of people hu typ lyk dis. :lol:

#112 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:08

Mainly for the people, the community. I also like how it promotes hard work. yes donating and getting fsp will help you in the game but if you work hard enough you can be at the same footing.

#113 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 13:02

One of the best things about the FS community is we don't have to bear a lot of people hu typ lyk dis. :lol:

wat u tlkin abt ??? :D

#114 fs_abhishek11

fs_abhishek11
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2012 - 13:07

wat u tlkin abt ??? :D

And we have a lot of trolls to make it more enjoyable :P

#115 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 00:17

1 thing that keeps me coming back: Stamina system.

When I run out of stamina, I go play other games and do something while my stamina regenerate.

Also, I come back whenever FS updates.

#116 vegasmark

vegasmark

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 17:37

The players and being social, teaching new players the ropes, exploring new areas and gear, as well as the Globals, arena, inventing, etc.

Some of the recent changes are almost too much to balance to good aspects of FS IMHO. I wont rant here as its not the place for that.

Things that might spark interest:
1. Alts would be nice if a multi couldnt be used to gain FSP/Gold
2. Separate PvP areas .... like in "other" games
3. More (MOST) action specific items be bound
4. More awards ... people like shiny things to show off
5. Try adding at least 1 new gear slot
6. Pet / Familiar would be cool
7. Separate PvP areas

OOPS .... I think 2 & 7 are close to the same .... Hint hint :shock: :idea: :shock:

#117 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 December 2012 - 22:45

The players and being social, teaching new players the ropes, exploring new areas and gear, as well as the Globals, arena, inventing, etc.

Some of the recent changes are almost too much to balance to good aspects of FS IMHO. I wont rant here as its not the place for that.

7. Separate PvP areas

OOPS .... I think 2 & 7 are close to the same .... Hint hint :shock: :idea: :shock:

Ooh. I like these ideas.
I'd love an extra slot for a pet. A dragon, a parate, a goblin, a house elf, a zombie cat, a leprechaun,... they could give an extra boost to an enhancement maybe.

Dragon = 150% Duelist
Parate = 150% Thievery
Goblin = 150% Piercing strike
House Elf = 150% Fury Caster
Zombie Cat = 150% Banishment
Leprechaun = 150% Protect Gold
Ferret...
Cow...
Gargoyle..
Phoenix..
Urck...
Grub...
Werewolf...
Bat...

:D
The slot of the Pet can easily be placed right next to the rune slot! It's a great idea

#118 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 December 2012 - 23:50

7. Separate PvP areas

2 and 7 are stupid ideas, and would kill the game even faster. have you played Sigmastorm 2 in its early days? (idk if its PvP System is the same now, I havent been on in years)

#119 vegasmark

vegasmark

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:56

2 and 7 are stupid ideas, and would kill the game even faster. have you played Sigmastorm 2 in its early days? (idk if its PvP System is the same now, I havent been on in years)

WELL ... there is something not too constructive.

Actually I play "OTHER" games much more often than FS now (due to the changes in PvP Protection and other "new improvements") and I find that there are PvP specific areas and in areas that are not marked, you are asked if you want to fight another player in PvP rather then getting blindsided. This seems to work quite well for the MILLIONS of people that play the "other" games. Perhaps it is not so "stupid" after all. :shock:

Now on to relevant items ....
Yes a pet slot or familiar slot would be great; however, My initial idea was to have another GEAR slot .... at least 1 .... AND have a pet / familiar / minion. It seems we have had a RASH of new titans that you cant seem to kill if another person in your guild does it while you are at work. If we are gonna be "Titan-ed to DEATH" then at least give us something new to try.

#120 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:16

WELL ... there is something not too constructive.

Actually I play "OTHER" games much more often than FS now (due to the changes in PvP Protection and other "new improvements") and I find that there are PvP specific areas and in areas that are not marked, you are asked if you want to fight another player in PvP rather then getting blindsided. This seems to work quite well for the MILLIONS of people that play the "other" games. Perhaps it is not so "stupid" after all. :shock:

How about we just keep PvP out of this conversation altogether? Having designated PvP-only Areas is only going to make PvP even more impossible, and that is NOT what we need in this game.

You running away from FS because your gold cant be safe? What other "new improvements" could possibly be scaring you away, anyway? :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: