Photo

What new feature would you like to see added?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1244 replies to this topic

#1221 fs_death1799

fs_death1799
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 00:04

i want to see some mods who care for the game . i want to see a hoof who gets things done to the game and not let it slip in to unrepairable state..

#1222 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:08

:shock: This thread is the longest one I've ever seen!

Any HCS reply would be nice but we all know how weekends are lol

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#1223 fs_skylock

fs_skylock
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:13

How about future LE sets with a potion bonus...

How it works:

During a LE, item drops have misc. craftings (which is the norm). So how about when you get an item drop, sometimes an item will have EW1500 tagged on the item. In order for EW1500 to activate you will need all 4 pieces to have EW1500.
Here's the catch, other drops may not have a potion linked to the item. Those would be just regular items. But other drops could have EA200, DC200, DW150 and so on. If you mix the set with different potion values then no potion would activate on the player, just the normal set bonuses.

To better clarify, you would need all 4 items (assuming it's a 4 piece set) to be the same potion. These sets could be kept for personal use or guild tagged and reused over and over. These sets would be truly legendary.

#1224 fs_palamassi

fs_palamassi
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 14:28

Ability to delete FSBox messages. You see one write "10 left for SE Crystal!". The next message: "11 left for SE Crystal"... LOL :lol:

#1225 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 15:58

please anything new for pvp arena ?
anychance to increase amount of tourney gold , pots and items? it's take long time to release :( boring waiting
my suggest > page for combat moves and other page for items,gold and items thats will be fine

#1226 fs_akghicjfh

fs_akghicjfh
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 22:30

It would be nice if players could choose to be human, beast, etc...

Ok, what is with the people that want Fallen Sword to be exactly the same as Sigmastorm II?

#1227 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2009 - 22:38

how about some new inventable potions? Lvl 200 adept learner, conserve and deathwish would be nice, seeing as they're available through RP now would be nice to be able to buy them, make them hard to invent so the price stays nice and high.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#1228 fs_toc13

fs_toc13
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 23:37

A way to change Arena move Sets from the 'join' screen.

I'm losing count of the number of tournaments I've missed out on because I've had to go back a screen, select another one, select move sets, go back to the main screen & select the Join button again.

#1229 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:54

how about some new inventable potions? Lvl 200 adept learner, conserve and deathwish would be nice, seeing as they're available through RP now would be nice to be able to buy them, make them hard to invent so the price stays nice and high.

no it won't... you want those GvG then.. at least there is a purpose for GvG for now..

#1230 Mistle

Mistle

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:59

at least there is a purpose for GvG for now..

Is there? You need to win 20 conflicts to have 4 hours of buffs, of which AL and CON are decent; for LIB and DBL there are better pots. That's hardly worth it imo.

#1231 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:33

Is there? You need to win 20 conflicts to have 4 hours of buffs, of which AL and CON are decent; for LIB and DBL there are better pots. That's hardly worth it imo.

shhh don't tell them.. let them waste stamina :P

#1232 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:14

shhh don't tell them.. let them waste stamina :P

Yes, because i was planning on wasting my stamina..

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#1233 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:28

This thread is still up????

Everyone must be on holiday!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#1234 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 13:20

This thread is still up????

Everyone must be on holiday!

1 week holiday

#1235 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 19:30

A way to change Arena move Sets from the 'join' screen.

I'm losing count of the number of tournaments I've missed out on because I've had to go back a screen, select another one, select move sets, go back to the main screen & select the Join button again.

+1! Think this is a great idea. :D

you can always use 2 tabs, one for the arena and one for the arena moves. or bookmarks

#1236 fs_toc13

fs_toc13
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 19:37

I've usually got 7 tabs open anyway.
I'll agree that's a way it could be done- would just be a nice little feature to make life a bit easier

#1237 fs_retsnom

fs_retsnom
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 21:15

I would love to see Phool added back to the game....

#1238 Admiral Memo

Admiral Memo

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 April 2009 - 21:35

Unfortunately, that's not something HCS can control.

#1239 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:04

Unfortunately, that's not something HCS can control.

in a way it is, due to the reason he left

#1240 springbok7

springbok7

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:14

I'd like to propose something that's been talked about many many times. I've mentioned it myself before but would like to flesh it out a little more.

A personal upgrade that is a "buff shack"

I mean a personal upgrade in the same way that a guild has upgrades: 75fsp (I think) will get you the ability to do the guild registrar which you then can buy upgrades for. I'm thinking that a personal upgrade along this lines for a buff shop would be great. Pay fsp or gold to get the ability to set up a buff shop. Maybe have a second upgrade level, to allow the sale of packs of buffs in addition to the sale of individual buffs. In fact this could work similar to the combat sets such that the initial upgrade allows a minimum number of packs to be sold and then additional pack slots can be purchased.

The shack would allow the "shop keeper" to select what buffs they wish to sell, and to assign a gold value and an FSP (decimal) value for each buff. A stamina limit would also be given, though the option to have no limit would also exist. If the seller had purchased the second level upgrade, they would also be able to select the buffs to be included in any buff pack slots that they've purchased. Once the initial setup is completed, the seller could turn the shack on and off under the action menu. Having something similar to the auction house where a duration pulldown was set up would also be handy. Then the shop would automatically close when the stamina limit was reached or the time set expired. This would prevent people from going away on vacation and just leaving the shop open.

A page, similar to the online players list, would list all active shacks and allow people to browse through the lists and get the buffs they need quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: