The Maps

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you feel that these maps are usefull and want me to continue? (102 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you feel that these maps are usefull and want me to continue?

1. Voted Yes (723 votes [94.51%])

Percentage of vote: 94.51%

2. Voted No (42 votes [5.49%])

Percentage of vote: 5.49%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 fs_caiohawk

fs_caiohawk
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:47

I think that someone that know javascript can make the map in scripts where you see the world map and click in the place and the place open in your window, and you select the cave and the cave opne in the windows...

Understand? :)

#122 fs_ardasnails

fs_ardasnails
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:48

I prefer seperate, can copy links to people, change quicker etc

#123 fs_saintchris

fs_saintchris
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:38

why can i only see the desert and krul beach

#124 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:12

sorry, don't know, they're all working..

why can i only see the desert and krul beach

#125 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2006 - 13:58

I am sorry for the slow upload of maps..

I have right now all pieces for 8 maps just waiting to be put together, i just don't have the time.. I will compile and upload fast as I can, other than that, all i can do is just continue to take the screenies..

again, sorry

#126 fs_geoff

fs_geoff
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 08:33

^^
there are lots of monsters in there, just not many in the upper left section. go to the lower left part, and theres a heap of desert snakes, slime golems, fire golems and abominations. its a great place for lvl 16-18 to train

#127 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:55

Possibly, if so, I'm sorry it's not listed, I haven't had time in like the last week to update it. Will probably do after christmas, again sorry.

About the maps, I'm still sorry for uploading slow, sorry for having a life ..

And to all those that sends me maps etc.. please dont :) if you want to contribute to me, FSP or information or items are great. Because i WILL map every single place myself anyways. Especially since I'm not satisfied with the way some maps are put together.. no soul in the work at all ;)

hey i donated too right?

#128 fs_bullkathos

fs_bullkathos
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 13:51

C'mon man.. put the pride down..

The best place to train from 15-20 is galo cave 2 assuming you got the best equips for that level..

Gives 20-50 exp each.. and they're full of mobs.. the swamps sucks..

#129 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 14:10

Nothing about pride, but time..
I do host the maps i get but only till i did the place myself..

Anyway, about galo caves..

I'd say Go mists, north at lvl 15 kill fire snakes.
Go mists south at lvl 16 kill goblin mage to lvl 17 or 18 then go galo caves 2..

reason is the mists has LOADS of monsters..

#130 fs_bullkathos

fs_bullkathos
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 14:31

and galo caves 2 has loads too.. ^___^

I'll donate 1 FSP for ya =)

#131 fs_baine

fs_baine
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2006 - 12:10

Paladir Passageway
http://img174.images... ... wayow9.png

#132 fs_ardasnails

fs_ardasnails
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2006 - 22:33

via Fire Chasm 2, need to be level 15

#133 fs_player1

fs_player1
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2006 - 20:21

Hey, u no Have Snow Forest North, map? :(

#134 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2006 - 00:44

go hunt in mists or galo cave 2

hey. i just curious, if anyone know where map is better for 15 to 20 level monsters?? if anyone know please let me know, thanks... have a nice day and merry christmas.. :)

#135 fs_tereko

fs_tereko
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2006 - 00:50

I'm afraid I must tell you all that I have lost the spirit for doing those maps. I am kinda aswell loosing the fun in the game..
My decision for now, is to simply spend my stamina and see where it leads. I have a couple of more maps on my laptop that I will upload during the week. After that, do not expect to see any more maps comming soon from my side. There are a couple of guys out there doing a good job mapping what I have not had time to map.

P.S.
This might all be due to the RL issues being thrown at me at the time being. Or at least I hope so, I enjoy being a mapper and contributing. I am just a shade for now, let's hope things work out nicely the way it should be.
I promise you all that you'll know if or rather when I am back on track to put the lands on paper. And I also promise you all when that time comes, I WILL CATCH UP..

Last but not least, thanks for all support and donations. the list is a bit outdated now, but the major donors is listed. those that given me FSP I appreciate most. Sorry to let you down at the time being.

I started playing WoW, and WILL do so, untill things in my life clear up. Soon as they do, I will be back to map.
Again, my apologies.
D.S.

Regards
Tere

#136 fs_royalblood

fs_royalblood
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2006 - 03:11

thanks for the maps youve given uss! 8)

#137 fs_ardasnails

fs_ardasnails
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2006 - 10:17

you could always join The People of Lordly Calibur for access to our private guild only maps :twisted:

20fsp donation required of course to prove commitment and dedication to the guild. :D

#138 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:57

I've been working on a selection of maps also, though mine are simply repeats currently. Once a few Syco decisions have been made, they maybe accessible to people. No donations of FS or gold will be necessary :wink:

My maps currently have marked locations (shops, entrances/exits, quests) with noted level restrictions, basic shop inventories (item name, rarity, cost) and creature list (not currently with stats or drops, unlikely I will change this).

I don't mind adding links if people want to see them, however the only major difference between mine and the existing maps is mine would fill your entire screen! :lol:

#139 fs_kiak360

fs_kiak360
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:10

can some one give me a map link or tell me were the Galo caves are :) thx

~kiak

#140 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts