125 replies to this topic

#121 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 13:25

So much gold was sunk because they are a one off. You don't see people breaking the banks to get hold of the doubler potions in the cave.

No, it's because it's a super powerful potion that can be used for more than leveling.

#122 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 April 2012 - 15:41

A lot of people were stocking up since these potions were presented as one time only. Not only merchants, but also those wanting to hold as many as they can for leveling, titan hunting, etc.

I don't think the gold sink would have been as strong if we knew if these would show up again.

And the merchants will be screaming if this does happen.

#123 lordthade

lordthade

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 16:48

:roll:

Something tells me the merchants will be just fine.

The pots were very nice, and they successfully created a scavenging event without LE equipment that flooded the market. If the Guide is ever updated we'll have a good idea of how much is out there and I suspect we'll find there's a LOT.

That said, they'll go fast and I think in about 6 months will be time to bring them back again.

#124 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:32

I can see people being pedantic about the Cows saying it would be a one time release and then hinting they could return, and being upset. Get over that please. Ze experiment vos a success Dr HoofenGrim! (People went for these pots in the caves - and it sank gold!!!) Why not try it again? As long as the interval is big enough so everyone can win - the scavengers, the merchants, the buyers. The community. The game.

And the merchants are bottom of my priority list in terms of welfare in the game. Merchanting dominates the FS box - the constant shouts of sellers, who want too much for what they have..... blah. A good merchant will be ready for the random fluctuations in the FS market - a bad one deserves what he or she gets. There is no divine right for the big backpacked to hoard and win every time.

This game does not thrive on resale. This game thrives on discovery. Discover ways to play, don't just sell what others found.

#125 fs_thrallz

fs_thrallz
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2012 - 17:18

i star a guild conflict, but i cant see the option "Guild Conflict Attack", just bounty and leadder atack...

#126 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 23:34

im personally attacking players even though guild conflict attack is selected...lets look into this ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: