Photo

Gold Upgrades reset at 00:00 daily please!

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Poll: Gold Upgrades reset at 00:00 daily? (385 member(s) have cast votes)

Gold Upgrades reset at 00:00 daily?

1. Voted Yes (344 votes [89.35%])

Percentage of vote: 89.35%

2. Voted No (41 votes [10.65%])

Percentage of vote: 10.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:18

NO NO NO ...I want the ability to effect and control when my deposits reset as I do now .

#122 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:37

NO NO NO ...I want the ability to effect and control when my deposits reset as I do now .

The thread is about the gold upgrade reset time, not the deposit reset time. :)

#123 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 23:17

The thread is about the gold upgrade reset time, not the deposit reset time. :)

You should read closer some of the clones here are calling for both ...

#124 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:52

Hello again. How about those gold upgrades?

#125 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:25

:?

#126 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:47

Posted Image

#127 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:55

Posted Image

#128 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 16:11

Posted Image

#129 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:34

Hopefully this can be a priority now that the 1600 buffs are out the way.

#130 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 16:54

B to the U to the M to the P

#131 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:43

Just not really something they need to make priority and imo not a great idea anyway

Simple solution do your upgrades/deposits at 23:59 every day

The main reason I think they made it a 24 hour reset and do gold depo reset at a different time is not everyone lives on GMT, 00:00 game time is 6pm for me it could be 4am for someone else, they should be put out because someone else wants a deposit at a time they play at?

Again simple solution do them at a time thats good for you to do each day and make that your 00:00

#132 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 15:29

Just not really something they need to make priority and imo not a great idea anyway

Simple solution do your upgrades/deposits at 23:59 every day

The main reason I think they made it a 24 hour reset and do gold depo reset at a different time is not everyone lives on GMT, 00:00 game time is 6pm for me it could be 4am for someone else, they should be put out because someone else wants a deposit at a time they play at?

Again simple solution do them at a time thats good for you to do each day and make that your 00:00

Having it reset at the same time every day ensures that everyone can do it once per day. If you are unable to be online exactly 24 hours after your last upgrade, it become less frequently than once per day. Not everyone can be on at any specific time every day.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#133 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 00:18

Was going to ether that one dude, but it seems someone replied in a nice way. The people have spoken and after Composing, the HCS Community merging, and diamond medals we are ready for this change.

And if any foolery happens where they try to implement new gamebreaking concepts before completing promised updates I will bump the f-u- well you know the rest out of this thread.

#134 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:53

Was going to ether that one dude, but it seems someone replied in a nice way. The people have spoken and after Composing, the HCS Community merging, and diamond medals we are ready for this change.

And if any foolery happens where they try to implement new gamebreaking concepts before completing promised updates I will bump the f-u- well you know the rest out of this thread.

I concede I look forward to it being put in by the new year (which must have meant jan 1 2014) be sure to bump it if its not put in by then :D

And let me be the first to say 00:00 doesnt work for me,,, can I please have upgrades reset at 23:30 instead and bank reset at 00:30? I also want to have stam tick at :20.
It shouldnt take a lot of time and coding to give everyone the best time for their resets and stam tick will it??

Long and short that was my concern at the idea and Id go and say put a poll up and you will see,, 3-4% for every different hour is what im seeing and nobody agreeing on one time for everyone.

IF this was a real problem (cuz the reasons that someone may miss one day out of a couple cuz they could not be on when it reset didnt really swing me) you still have to get a consensus of what time. I think 00:00 would be ok as its 4-8pm in the states and most likely going to have the most people online at one time but the far east and Europe players also show in force during their prime times, so we should put them out with a daily reset at a bad time for them instead of a 24 hour cooldown that will most times be exactly when they are usually playing with a day here and there missed because of rl stuff?? Sounds like its already working as best as it can but by all means if the coding isnt a major headache just add it so we all can pick the best time for them to hit every day then instead of just one time :)

#135 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 23:34

Where has common sense gone?... this suggestion is so simple's, yet still we have those that do not understand :P

It does not matter if you log and use gold upgrades at 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 20:00 etc etc.

If the reset is at a set time each day, then EVERYONE can purchase gold upgrades, as your reset is ONCE PER DAY, giving EVERYONE 24 hours since last reset... to purchase Gold Upgrades.

I do not care if the reset is at 00:00 or 12:00 or 20:00... it will still allow me to upgrade once, every 24 hours, as long as I log on at my approx "usual" play time.

Reset 00:00 - I can purchase gold upgrades anytime, per 24 hr period, between 00:00 and 23:59 (server time)

Reset 20:00 - I can purchase gold upgrades anytime, per 24 hr period, between 20:00 and 19:59 (server time)

Also, please take note.... this suggestion has NOTHING to do with Bank Deposit reset times.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#136 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2013 - 23:25

Bump my Rump!!! Still like this idea forum?  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#137 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 21 June 2013 - 23:41

Me like this. me be happy with this.
This will make it simplier and easier to remember. With an notification that it has reset would be nice too. 
And the time it resets doesnt matter at all. I will always have 24hours to get it.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#138 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 21:17

cat.jpg?t=1258845413

#139 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 18:56

bump

#140 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 20:02

Suggestion:

Can we please have the Gold upgrades reset at 00:00 daily, rather than 24 hours after we made our last upgrade.

What say you? :P

Why? You and everyone supporting this needs a supporting argument.

Why do you NEED it? What benefit does it provide the game? The only benefit I see is that it makes it so that you don't NEED to log into the game regularly. You would basically have deposits everyday, sometimes two. Those that play at or around 0:00 would even get double deposits, doing one right before 0:00 and one right after. What about those that are normally sleeping at that time? How is this idea fair to them? It also helps defeat the purpose of upgrading gold deposits and resets. This idea, to me, is almost as bad as when they had PvP protection protect gold. Thankfully Hoof eventually saw that one! Gold needs to be made MORE difficult to hide, not easier. I'm tired of the game getting more and more dumbed down. This idea puts some players at a disadvantage while also hurting the game's upgrades.

NO from this player. Leave my deposits so I have to PLAY better to get rid of gold.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: