• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#121 prasum

prasum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 13:46

hello,i am facing some problem in new map,or beta,server,when i am at beta map that time i can see skill(buff) but cant deactivate,2nd in alfa version when my fs helper on that time i can see how ca lvl i require,but in new map i cant see ca lvl also fss helper didnt work properly that why still i am using old version:)

#122 Etlebrook

Etlebrook

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 29 November 2011 - 16:22

After upgrading to the new FSH, the error with the guild log/notepad has resolved itself. But now the images in the center frame do not line up. If I go into the auction house for instance, the option column for bidding is now appearing over the top of the right UI sidebar. Would this be the ui or something else with FSH??

#123 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 29 November 2011 - 16:42

As far as themes go, I really do like the "Grayscale Theme" but it would be better if the buttons and tabs were in grayscale as well instead of the same orange color...

Of course I could edit the stylesheet to fix this myself but I'm feeling lazy and what about all the users who don't know the first thing about stylesheets and get scared by that big red WARNING at the bottom when you click to make a change... Also, if I do edit the stylesheet but later decide to try a different theme, will it loose all the edits I made? It would be nice to have an option to create your own saved themes for those of us who like to change things up from time to time so we can have (for example) a red theme, a green theme, a blue theme... and switch between them as we choose without having to code it in every time...

And of course, I'd also like to bump up my request (again) for a way to buff multiple selected guildmates at a time without having to type each name in the box.

#124 tecate1775

tecate1775

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 17:02

The link to buff all online guild members is not displaying with or without FS helper. :cry: :? :?

#125 DemonGate

DemonGate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 17:51

Just a few things I found whilst hunting yesterday, thought i'd write them down, i have not read all the other posts, far too many!!

No battle log if lose an IMP
IMP needs to be more easily visible… e.g. RED and LARGER
No level up icon, when you reach the next level
cant get rid of buffs on beta map by clicking on the icon, have to goto BIO
Battle log not displaying properly e.g. no wither etc @ start of battle, you cant see why you lost an imp, or battle
cant get rid of tool tips over "Action List"
newly found items, bumps the next MOB downwards so you miss click the next battle (needs to be at the bottom of the action list, so it does not move the next battle!)
Cant install the new image pack - "The image pack is out-of-date or could not be found. Please download the latest version on the Preferences page or disable it." (And why cant the new image pack name be the install number, so we can check on if we have the new one!!)

Whats up with the jerky map movements?

FSH PROBLEMS
No BP count on Bio page
Missing hunting buffs on main beta map
Fetch stats (new UI, old map) does not work properly

#126 thornus

thornus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 18:21

Using the new map, I encountered a problem with group attacking a creature (SE in my case) - there appeared a notice that there was no valid group available. Had to switch to the old map to kill the creature.
As well, when taking a relic, it did not show the relic bonuses well (missing the defence stat), and although the relic was undefended, I learned that I failed to capture it. Strange indeed, in the relic form I then appeared written as a defender, relic taken for a couple of seconds, but defending guild was still the same as before... Now, after some refreshing, it is OK, but the name of defending guild is completely missing.
I use Chrome, without FShelper.

#127 fs_qwerty911

fs_qwerty911
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 19:22

In the map in crystal cavern I am getting random flashes of pictures each time i was moving and they showed up on the wall which was strange.

#128 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 19:32

Haven't read the entire thread, so if it's been mentioned, I apologize in advance.

While hunting, I killed a mob using the old 1-8 key stroke method. It then took me to the combat screen, but pressing 0 wouldn't take me back to the world map as it used to.

#129 fs_nzferns

fs_nzferns
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:47

I cannot see any of my guild pages. It all just goes black except for the outside

#130 fs_nzferns

fs_nzferns
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:22

My map doesnt work either. It is just black and so is all my guild pages and when i try to click on the side bars like guild and map and character half of the time it doesnt work

#131 fs_wikked

fs_wikked
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:25

i decided to give hunting a second try this time around with the new UI and beta map activated. Problems i found are.

1) map takes up to 3 minutes before you are allowed to click on your destination. (get the green square)
2) when moving the map jumps all over the place.
3) takes too long for the "signal" to move one square. (eg. click to advance 5 square west but on 3rd move it takes 2 minutes to acknowledge)
4) I have noticed I can gain 4mil xp contributed to my guild hunting the old way and with the new UI running I barely contribute 2mil xp per hunt session. making me think not all xp is actually being converted to guild contributions like it should be.
5) I can click on a square to move to but it will stop 1 square before it should (eg. i clicked 12,3... but it stopped at 12,2....)

Im all for the new ui part of the upgrade but I can honestly say im not one bit impressed with the new map system. I would not mind if i could use the UI in the future but it keep the old map system like i can now.

#132 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:36

Im all for the new ui part of the upgrade but I can honestly say im not one bit impressed with the new map system. I would not mind if i could use the UI in the future but it keep the old map system like i can now.

We'll only be removing the old UI, we currently planning to still allow you to switch between the new and old map system :)

#133 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:36

I cannot see any of my guild pages. It all just goes black except for the outside

Which browser are you using? Can you please post a screenshot?

#134 DemonGate

DemonGate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:37

I have 4/5 allies, i try to add another and it says

"You have already reached your max amount of allies (5).

Go to the Upgrade section to increase your max allies. (Note this includes pending allies you have requested - you can cancel these via the Manage page.)"

i can remove 1 and add one, but cant go past 4/5

EDIT: Equipment Durability...... at the moment it includes crystalline equipment, which cant be repaired, do crystalline really need to be part of the percentage to be repaired?... pretty confusing/ time wasting really! IMO

#135 NDaa

NDaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:52

Ok...so when I enable it and use the new map I still don't show up on the map. It shows a part of the map where I am not at.

#136 ludwigo

ludwigo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:56

Hallo Hoof I still cant use new UI when i change from old UI to new UI left side menu cause a troubles some of buttons do nothing .From left menu only HOME/WORD works when i clik on other nothing happend when i try to click on quick buff button also no reaction I am using IE9 in work but always when i log in at TOP i see you are not using newest version of IE???? really cant understand .At home i am using mozilla firefox 8.0 and game works even one problem appaer when i try to kill SE alone it shows me XP 0 gold 0 and SE is still alive . Sorry for bothering you with this message but until now nobody answered I would like to play the game not only home 1hour daily but also in work when i have time. thx for support in advance

#137 DemonGate

DemonGate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 18:12

I really hate the way the Actions list will stay open all the time(at least mine does), it's a pain in the @$$, it's the longest list and it means you have to scroll down all the time to see any messages you get!

EDIT: it's the last list opened that stays open, and if it's a long one, it's the Pain in the @$$

#138 rogertry

rogertry

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 18:46

First problem is the Allies/Enemies list doesn't show. Second is the footprints from the FShelper don't work, and Third The new Beta map hangs up after every move!!!

#139 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 21:19

Yeah tried the new UI... Not good.

First off, tried moving in the world map and the fella is determined to jump two squares with one click. Thats the normal map, didnt find a solution.

Then switched to the beta map which looked kinda cool, and my "guy" moved nicely one square at a time, until I noticed that I needed to refresh after every step to see whats on the square.

Gonna be a pissy day when its perma changed to new UI if I cant even move properly on the map :(

eFqM9lD.gif

#140 DemonGate

DemonGate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 22:55

Then switched to the beta map which looked kinda cool, and my "guy" moved nicely one square at a time, until I noticed that I needed to refresh after every step to see whats on the square.

Gonna be a pissy day when its perma changed to new UI if I cant even move properly on the map :(

You'll get used to the new map, it's great and way faster than the old way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: