~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#122 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 17:22

yes sadly i have also and no highlights....but still the updates are great to have...thank you..

ok having re read where it says CLICK ON PLAYERS name....i did that and it shows the buffs they have on as "grey" so i think it is fixed?? XOXOXO any way

Edited by lapdragon, 08 September 2014 - 17:24.

#123 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 17:31

Option to go back to original buff page? 

And where is that option exactly??

I think you did not understood what I ment....

Edited by Hitch, 08 September 2014 - 17:36.

#124 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 18:41

Is there a 'self buff' button to quickly access the quick buff screen to buff ourselves, perhaps one that I'm somehow missing?

Looked for a while but couldn't see it.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#125 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 19:24

Is there a 'self buff' button to quickly access the quick buff screen to buff ourselves, perhaps one that I'm somehow missing?

Looked for a while but couldn't see it.

not sure how your screen looks..but mine automatically has my name on top for current targets and what buffs i already have on.. and when i click the boxes of what i need and then hit buff targets, it buffs me..

#126 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 19:32

not sure how your screen looks..but mine automatically has my name on top for current targets and what buffs i already have on.. and when i click the boxes of what i need and then hit buff targets, it buffs me..

Interesting, and what button are you pushing to open up the quick buff screen?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#127 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 September 2014 - 20:16

Doom's issue has been band-aided by bookmarking the Quick Buff page URL: 

http://www.fallenswo...p?cmd=quickbuff

I'm posting this here so that anyone else who has their guild list hidden can also benefit from this info. :)

#128 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 21:10

http://www.fallenswo...=quickbuff&tid=

^bookmark this link with your players number to have a quicker self buff option..

..this issue can easily be addressed by having a Buff Self button on the pop up.. Plus adding an personal quick buff link somewhere on the games interface so it can be reached on every page load. The stamina link at the top of the page takes us to the reserve stamina screen. How much more useful would it be to have a quick buff pop up in its place

Edited by RebornJedi, 08 September 2014 - 21:11.

#129 Otter

Otter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2014 - 21:18

Hey cows! i want to say thank you for listening. adding that extra new feature in of clicking peoples name and the ones already buffed turned grey is AWESOME. 

Way to go!

for all you who say *nope still missing*,, go to the buff page and click on whomever name up top. it turns buffs they have grey.

#130 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 22:17

Just tried the quick buff, still no highlights for the buffs

The same here. Still not working!

But thank you for do it. :)

Edited by Lellarell, 08 September 2014 - 22:18.

#131 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 22:20

If you click on their name the buffs they have are lowlighted, dimmed, so technically the missing buffs are highlighted in comparassion

#132 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 00:01

its not as good as helper but better... i think i can get use to this.

#133 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 September 2014 - 00:41

The same here. Still not working!

But thank you for do it. :)

If you click on their name the buffs they have are lowlighted, dimmed, so technically the missing buffs are highlighted in comparassion

I think that could be the problem for the people who aren't seeing it, such as Lellarell and Penny; the buff names are "dimmed". It is possible some people's monitor colors/contrast/brightness may be set such that the slight difference in color is not easily noticeable. 

Added: Here's a good way to find out. To those not seeing the color difference, do you see a color difference in any of the the buffs listed below from each other? One of them is not like the other.

buffcontrast_zpsa30ced59.png

Edited by cyrus7, 09 September 2014 - 00:48.

#134 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:09

The old map system is only way I know. Are you suggesting that on the skills screen a button be added for quick pop-up to buff self with multiples skills?

#135 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:58

I think that could be the problem for the people who aren't seeing it, such as Lellarell and Penny; the buff names are "dimmed". It is possible some people's monitor colors/contrast/brightness may be set such that the slight difference in color is not easily noticeable. 

Added: Here's a good way to find out. To those not seeing the color difference, do you see a color difference in any of the the buffs listed below from each other? One of them is not like the other.

I see the difference here, but on my buff screen, everything looks the same.

EDIT:

Hey cows! i want to say thank you for listening. adding that extra new feature in of clicking peoples name and the ones already buffed turned grey is AWESOME. 

Way to go!

for all you who say *nope still missing*,, go to the buff page and click on whomever name up top. it turns buffs they have grey.

Missed this bit.

Edited by pinkdude, 09 September 2014 - 02:00.

#136 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:42

Absolutely wrong. Look at that, please!

f5d3jm.png

24oauqv.png

Edited by Lellarell, 09 September 2014 - 03:42.

#137 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:49

My guild mate just explained me now! After opening the Quick Buff screen you have to click on Target Name (on top of buff screen), then highlights will be noticed.  <_<

#138 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:59

My guild mate just explained me now! After opening the Quick Buff screen you have to click on Target Name (on top of buff screen), then highlights will be noticed.  <_<

As per feedback buffs, headers and the check all check boxes now have labels that can be clicked.

Also if you click on a player name in the list all that players buffs will grey out below, so you can see which they don't have easily.

Which is, as quoted, exactly what Zorg said, a page ago ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#139 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:41

Website is offline | 522 : Connection timed out

Great Update! Can we play now? :(

#140 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:06

The old map system is only way I know. Are you suggesting that on the skills screen a button be added for quick pop-up to buff self with multiples skills?

That's still a lot of clicks thugh, might as well just look at someone else's profile and hit their quick buff button...

No I think what I'd prefer would be a button akin to the original FSH one, that goes on your own profile page.

These updates were meant to incorporate FSH functionality after all.

(The FSH used to add a bunch of buttons under a players profile avatar, for buffs auctions etc etc)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: