• PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 15:32

bump

#122 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:39

someones not keeping up with there thread...

I know, Jupiter, I've been a very bad Angel. :P

Just ask DikkeDwerg, I steal hugs from him. ;)

All right my fellow faithful (and unfaithful) readers, I am moving! Yes! It's finally here! So the next time I log in I'll be in my new apartment and my tour will resume.

Also, I'm going to dedicate the remainder of my tour to a dear friend who has retired: Phool

#123 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 21:10

The Guild List has been updated.

The tour will resume on the 28th of May and after that it should continue as normal.

Thank you to all who are waiting for me to visit and my faithful (and unfaithful) readers. :)

#124 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 00:19

*tick tock tick tock* Zzzzz

#125 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 15:33

~Dumps a bucket of cold water on Jupiter's head~

Wake up!

The tour has resumed!

01:37 16/Mar/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'Globetrotter of the Alliance' by 'Smartmania'.
01:37 16/Mar/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'Smartmania'.
01:36 16/Mar/2009 'Alecterum' has requested to join the guild.
11:38 22/May/2009 You have left the 'IFA' guild

And to be honest I don't know how IFA could tolerate me for three months. :P

And it was a very fun visit despite my move and not catching them online often.

I did have a chance to do so though in the two weeks after I move and had intended to cause trouble as I usually do.

Only there was no trouble to be caused.

~Sighs~

But now that I've given them my gift of thanks for letting me crash on their couch I'm off to For Fracks Sake to see if I can cause trouble there. :D

Stay tuned!

#126 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 17:52

Boy, have I been lazy! :P

I'm surprised For Fracks Sake hasn't kicked me in the rear to update my thread with my report on them. ;)

11:42 22/May/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'Visiting friend of RETSNOM next for booting lol' by 'RETSNOM'.
11:39 22/May/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Invitation from 'RETSNOM' was accepted.
11:38 22/May/2009 RETSNOM has invited the player 'Alecterum' to the guild.
19:20 28/May/2009 You have been kicked from the 'For Fracks Sake' guild by 'RETSNOM'.

Well what can I say about For Frack's Sake that no one knows about or won't get me in trouble? :P

Hmm, well I will start by saying that they didn't let me cause any trouble. :( Has all the guilds turned on an anti-troublemaking field before I visit? :P

From my time there I've gathered that they're an extremely friendly but well-organized guild, I was honored to tour it.

Even more so I'm honored to have been given a friendly kick out of the guild by Ret - Who else can say they've had that honor? ;)

In fact I had to snail mail my gifts to FFS!

So you might say the kick sent me flying to my next destination: The Werewolves of the Silvermoon.

Stay tuned!

#127 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 June 2009 - 19:13

Hmmm. wonder if you'll be visiting at my place?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#128 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 00:07

Hmmm. wonder if you'll be visiting at my place?

I don't see Army of The Empire on my list of guilds to tour, want to invite me? 8)

#129 Tharnakus

Tharnakus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:30

Watch out while you run with the wolves my friend. You might find it hard to get out of there in time ;)

#130 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:23

The tour is suspended indefinitely, I'll leave everything as is though in case if someday that I might return and continue on my journey.

I am going on vacation.

My most sincere gratitude and apologies to all the guilds who I've visited and all the guilds that I have yet to visit.

~Alecterum, The Traveling Angel~

#131 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:06

You should ask that this get moved from the "General" section, to "Accomplishments" simply so that the entire thread does not get pruned while you are on vacation. The "General" section is periodically pruned, however, "Accomplishments" is not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: