Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 8th September 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
176 replies to this topic

#121 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 23:56

On the attack player interface update.

This is the last thing on the list.. Think this would better serve the game if it was bumped up.
give players a quick way to see ALL of their potential targets and their gold at hand..

Keep a mind on this zorg. Open world PvP does t need to be altered much. Just needs to be encouraged better. You did an excellent job on the quick buff menu, let's see some more efficient interface coded into fallensword!

#122 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 18:33

Any chance you can add a ladder that shows the best Arena players over some period of time? Let's say players' performance in the arena over one month. The requirements could be "at least 100 tournaments / month". The PvP Arena Champions ladder is more an inactive/dead accounts collection. 

#123 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 September 2014 - 22:55

Assuming work on "Quick Buff" is done for now. Can we please get it re-added so the missing FSH features can be completed and a bug of stamina cost not showing when using buff templates can be fixed?

#124 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 13:51

dev roadmap needs a gps to find out where it is, and where it is going..someone please help poor zorg...so many needs..so few working on it...

#125 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 September 2014 - 19:42

*Has humongous urn of coffee delivered to HCS offices*

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#126 Jonathan69

Jonathan69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 21:27

great to see the update , but what of the epic quest & why are we getting a redo of the frag globel ? i know i seen a few who wonted it , but i'm sure most would like potions or one that you can make sets again . allso what of the new buffs for the tree , are we going to see them soon as well ?  other than that thanks for the up date , it's good to see you keep us informed & knowing some thing will get done soon  , thanks again .

#127 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:05

when is the marketplace update being done seems your behind with the roadmap again

#128 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:37

when is the marketplace update being done seems your behind with the roadmap again

Do understand we are supremely busy. The roadmap is a guideline. An estimation. We will get there.

#129 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:21

Currently In Development (Target Release Date)

Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflict (Being Designed)
Improve Buff Market to stop abuse (In Progress)

Planned Development (Target Release Date)

Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank) (20th September 2014)
Extract All (3rd October 2014)
Improve Marketplace (4th October 2014)
Add Top Rated Section for Titan Hunters and Super-Elite Slayer (6th October  2014)
Improve the PvP Ladder (13th October  2014)
Improved Item Compare (20th October  2014)
Improve Auction Notification Messages (21st October  2014)

so all of the above are now "so say" overdue, is there anything to report on any development in improving the game? Just asking an honest question here!

Hoofmaster, is this as was intended?

A loyal but very concerned member of the community

#130 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:41

Apologies for the delay on the roadmap side of things. Behind the scenes, we're working on integrating the game with a large game portal (we'll let you know who soon) so we can gain more exposure (and hence players) for the game. I'll update you on that as soon as we can, but we'll get back on the roadmap as soon as possible! :)

#131 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:50

Apologies for the delay on the roadmap side of things. Behind the scenes, we're working on integrating the game with a large game portal (we'll let you know who soon) so we can gain more exposure (and hence players) for the game. I'll update you on that as soon as we can, but we'll get back on the roadmap as soon as possible! :)

Thank you for the response, it provides a reason as to why you're behind, which now makes more sense.

Ta :)

#132 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 19:34

so we can gain more exposure (and hence players) for the game. 

Do you think it's a good idea to gain more exposure for the game in its current state? I mean, what kind of impression will new players have if the first thing they will see is the "'BLOOD' a possible idea for Grims intended removal of xp loss from pvp." thread? Or the thread is (hopefully) just a joke or a dream that we can wake up from?

#133 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 22:48

Do you think it's a good idea to gain more exposure for the game in its current state? I mean, what kind of impression will new players have if the first thing they will see is the "'BLOOD' a possible idea for Grims intended removal of xp loss from pvp." thread? Or the thread is (hopefully) just a joke or a dream that we can wake up from?

Don't think new players will see xp loss removed as big deal like old players

#134 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2014 - 23:09

Like I mentioned in another thread, notthing has been decided in regards to PvP and any changes we do decide to make will be to make PvP a more interesting and vibrant part of the game :)

#135 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:08

If new players are the key then PvP should happen before any other additions.. Get rid of XP loss and watch PvP flourish..

#136 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 17:38

If new players are the key then PvP should happen before any other additions.. Get rid of XP loss and watch PvP flourish..

bingo !!  no xp loss and many many other players will participate..and you just might keep many of those new players you wish to come join this game....listen to the majority of your players...and this should jump to the top of the list..extremely important part of the game

#137 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 20:11

yes, listen to the majority but only very few players visit and post in forum and you always see same names

you want majority then ask all players for their opinions

you want minority then ask only forum posters for their opinions

but important of all, every opinion should count equal, giving favor to one side is wrong

if everyones opinion in fallen sword counts equal then I am sure we will get decision what is best for fallen sword

#138 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 21:31

yes, listen to the majority but only very few players visit and post in forum and you always see same names

but important of all, every opinion should count equal, giving favor to one side is wrong

if everyones opinion in fallen sword counts equal then I am sure we will get decision what is best for fallen sword

Problem is everyone's opinions differ. What to do when 51% wants one thing that 49% absolutely doesn't ?

#139 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 21:57

could be 51 - 49 or 10 - 90 or 60 - 40 or ..... I do not know, you do not know, these are speculations

what important is knowing what majority of fallen sword players opinions are, not only what the minority in the forum wants

"everyone is entitled to their own opinions"

#140 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:49

Sweetheart, the PvP changes have nothing to do with those of us who frequent the forum.  We merely know about it sooner because we do visit the forum regularly.  I wish more people did come here.  The forum used to be such an active place, with fertile ideas and lively conversation.  

By all means, encourage your friends to come here and read what has been said and weigh in on their own.  I'm sure the Bovines listen to all of us, we do pay their salary after all...

That's the point though.... They are listening to ALL of us, not just the forum posters, but the ones that send in complaints via ticket, and by ingame or forum message (poor BG), or I'm sure, even by telephone.   As Community Manager, it is his job to keep the peace in Eldirath, and if removing XP loss from PvP will do this, then who are we to say it shouldn't be done.

That said, this isn't really the thread for this discussion... Feel free to quote me and continue this conversation in the next thread down

Thanks for letting me share

(sorry Hoofie, I just can't shut up)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt