Photo

FSH key components

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Poll: Fallen Sword Helper (208 member(s) have cast votes)

What features should take priority?

1. Footprints (68 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. Quick Kill / Drink / Drop / Send (127 votes [11.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.67%

3. Quick Buff (101 votes [9.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.28%

4. Bio feature to sell buffs (84 votes [7.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.72%

5. Do Not Kill list (59 votes [5.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.42%

6. Guild Inventory (81 votes [7.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.44%

7. Show Gold on Player (24 votes [2.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.21%

8. Combat Logs (38 votes [3.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.49%

9. Online Allies/Enemies (45 votes [4.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.14%

10. Highlight PvP / GvG Targets (44 votes [4.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.04%

11. Sortable Guild Advisor (49 votes [4.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.50%

12. "Last 7 Days" on the guild advisor (33 votes [3.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

13. Combat Evaluation (69 votes [6.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.34%

14. Recipe Manager (46 votes [4.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.23%

15. Quick Recall / Quick Wear (86 votes [7.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.90%

16. Backpack Manager AH links & "Check All" (67 votes [6.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.16%

17. Add ZERO features (4 votes [0.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.37%

18. Add ALL suggested features (28 votes [2.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.57%

19. Fetch Creature Stats (from UFSG) (35 votes [3.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.22%

What features should take priority? (Continued)

1. Search for Buffs (70 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Default Hunting Buffs (39 votes [18.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.57%

3. Quick Extract Components (60 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Bulk Sell (16 votes [7.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.62%

5. Wanted / Active Bounties (7 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

6. Finish off AH integration (8 votes [3.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.81%

7. Creature Logs (2 votes [0.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.95%

8. Personal Inventory Manager (8 votes [3.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 20:58

Hmm Quick kill isnt that already in the game  [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]  

Fair point .. OK, AH completion added.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#122 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:06

FSHelper will still be ok to use, for everything that is not added to the game right guys?

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#123 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:46

FSHelper will still be ok to use, for everything that is not added to the game right guys?

The ultimate aim is to remove the FSH completely - and, once that's done - make ALL scripts against the rules and level the playing field for everyone ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#124 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:50

The ultimate aim is to remove the FSH completely - and, once that's done - make ALL scripts against the rules and level the playing field for everyone ..

So are there still illegal scripts in use?

Cheers.

wil72

#125 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:18

Sounds good to me! :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#126 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:22

So are there still illegal scripts in use?

Cheers.

wil72

No idea mate - ya'd have to ask the cows. Are there, shall we say, non-standard versions of the FSH in use tho ? - I'd say that's a pretty fair bet :). Anyone with the know-how can modify it to suit their purpose.

That's why the idea is to remove the FSH entirely and make all scripting against the rules...

#127 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 23:31

In that case, please do add "creature logs" and character "inventory manager" to the list

#128 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 00:04

In that case, please do add "creature logs" and character "inventory manager" to the list

Added..

#129 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 July 2013 - 00:05

No idea mate - ya'd have to ask the cows. Are there, shall we say, non-standard versions of the FSH in use tho ? - I'd say that's a pretty fair bet :). Anyone with the know-how can modify it to suit their purpose.

That's why the idea is to remove the FSH entirely and make all scripting against the rules...

It is a pain to modify though, there's just SO much code ... but I'm sure anyone who really wanted to could :D.

#130 ozziepete

ozziepete

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:46

I have 17 FSH prefs picked. I have occassionally had to play away from home without FSH and FS is almost unplayable.

Key ones are :

fast walk (love it)

ah integration ( doing almost anything, like replace 20 potions after a hunt without FSH would be a nightmare)

add UFSG widgets ( essential for getting creature details for spreadsheets as combat log is unusable at present)

auto sort arena ( my god; try playing arena without this) 

do not kill list ( hate killing mozzies after event using 25 stam or change lvl and gear but hit an old lvl critter by mistake)

show creature - log, colour, info ( just makes sense to check details before hitting on a new lvl or an elite on your own)

Quests - show not started/ next steps ( great for keeping track of kills in a complicated long quest)

Hunting buffs list - used to work well, would love to have it back on combat screen, the warning when a buff has run out is       need to know at times ie UB runs out while in Crystaline oooppps. 

navigate after message, chat parsing and enhanced chat text ( all make game friendlier).

Without these I struggle to enjoy the game.

#131 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:01

Fair point .. OK, AH completion added.

Thank you.

Though most players did cast their vote when HCS sent out a mass PM about this threat (23:27 28/Jul/2013).

Now there is little chance that poll option will get any major votes, since it was added so late.

Still it is good to have as a reference.

Regards,

Kildek

#132 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:17

Poll option still missing:
* Quick Delete components, Count Components
* Quick invent
* Quick links to maps you are in for Wiki, UFSG
* Quick links in profile to "join all groups", "go to auctions", "create secure trade", "view person holding guild gear"
* Personal log filter
* Guild log filter
* FS-Box filter / storage
* In game shortcuts
* Pop up info on character stats in top bar: "Max stam at", "Next level at"
* Scavenging summary
* Quick buy in shops + Potion Bazaar
* Create Maps
* Enhance Chat Text for both guild chat and PM (among others templates)
* Manage guild ranks + permissions
* Check Worn Items for Best Damage item (currently broken)
* Merges Titan Scout tower info into Titan kill log
* GvG summary on guild page
* Colored dots for last activity of players when viewing guild page
* Shield IMP counter on hunting map
* Relic combat calculation {might be covered by "Combat Evaluation"}
* Quest book filters
* Arena Filters

Regards,
Kildek

#133 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:27

Poll option still missing:
* Quick Delete components, Count Components
* Quick invent
* Quick links to maps you are in for Wiki, UFSG
* Quick links in profile to "join all groups", "go to auctions", "create secure trade", "view person holding guild gear"
* Personal log filter
* Guild log filter
* FS-Box filter / storage
* In game shortcuts
* Pop up info on character stats in top bar: "Max stam at", "Next level at"
* Scavenging summary
* Quick buy in shops + Potion Bazaar
* Create Maps
* Enhance Chat Text for both guild chat and PM (among others templates)
* Manage guild ranks + permissions
* Check Worn Items for Best Damage item (currently broken)
* Merges Titan Scout tower info into Titan kill log
* GvG summary on guild page
* Colored dots for last activity of players when viewing guild page
* Shield IMP counter on hunting map
* Relic combat calculation {might be covered by "Combat Evaluation"}
* Quest book filters
* Arena Filters

Regards,
Kildek

Admittedly, they're all FSH features, but for the most part, they're lower down on the level of importance I suspect ?

As you say, by continually adding things to the poll, it's lessening the effectiveness OF the poll, so I think, from now on, I'd rather keep the poll as is - see which of the 3-5 items Hoof wants to implement first are and, once they're in, I (or, ideally, he) will do another thread with ALL remaining features listed from the get-go, to get a more accurate picture.

#134 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:48

I found the  old world foot prints one of the most helpful tools in this game ..  FOOTPRINTS please!

#135 Little Mac

Little Mac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:10

Would be great to have a way to post items on the Auction House every time interval. Very useful for potion makers who have tons of potions in their backpacks. Yuuzhan (one of the FSH developers) is currently doing this with his Zombie Brews by automatically posting them every minute, 24/7. Very useful so you don't have to be physically in front of your computer to create an auction. So I was hoping if it is possible to incorporate this very useful improvement on the next incarnation of FSH.

#136 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:19

Would be great to have a way to post items on the Auction House every time interval. Very useful for potion makers who have tons of potions in their backpacks. Yuuzhan (one of the FSH developers) is currently doing this with his Zombie Brews by automatically posting them every minute, 24/7. Very useful so you don't have to be physically in front of your computer to create an auction. So I was hoping if it is possible to incorporate this very useful improvement on the next incarnation of FSH.

I would hope he's not, because that would be construed as automation ;)

#137 Little Mac

Little Mac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:21

I would hope he's not, because that would be construed as automation ;)

Whaaaat!?!?! You mean that's illegal!?!?! :ph34r:.

#138 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:24

Whaaaat!?!?! You mean that's illegal!?!?! :ph34r:.

Whilst the FSH is (currently) an approved script, I don't think automating auctions is a standard feature in it (i've not seen it anyway) 

http://forums.hunted...052#entry713526

#139 Little Mac

Little Mac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:34

Whilst the FSH is (currently) an approved script, I don't think automating auctions is a standard feature in it (i've not seen it anyway) 

http://forums.hunted...052#entry713526

I'd also like to add that while you can use an auto-refresh addon to retrieve expired auction items in your mailbox, there is NO WAY you can use an auto-refresh addon to place items on the AH simply because you have to actively choose an item in one of your backpack slots to auction off. The only way to do this is to modify your postback data via javascript. ;)

#140 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:35

Admittedly, they're all FSH features, but for the most part, they're lower down on the level of importance I suspect ?

As you say, by continually adding things to the poll, it's lessening the effectiveness OF the poll, so I think, from now on, I'd rather keep the poll as is - see which of the 3-5 items Hoof wants to implement first are and, once they're in, I (or, ideally, he) will do another thread with ALL remaining features listed from the get-go, to get a more accurate picture.

Personally i consider those FS-helper features the most important,

that help to manage large upgrades.

Be it upgrades of component slots, backpack, guild store, stamina, Auction House.

For most of these there is not much of a point without FS-Helper.
From the list it would be those related to inventing + eventually Scavenging summary, PvP arena filter.

Though i have to agree, there is not much point in adding them now

Just hope HCS will keep the old FS-helper feature (whatever gets picked to be implemented first)

as an option, until that feature is fully integrated and working. 

This to avoid we have to live with something half done / half broken for a long while to come.

Regards,

Kildek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: