403 replies to this topic

#121 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:37

I would like the word "Global" added to the link in Actions that says "Chat"....

I think the admin time on that is minimal and based on annoyance levels I'm seeing (apart from my own) that may go unnoticed... well.. no comment.

I know this isn't theoretically an issue... I know players are pulling their pants down for what they consider to be more things that are more important (and, for the most part, I pretty much agree).... however... simple fixes to half-assed improvements that probably weren't that important to begin with... well, yeah... lol.

Btw... I'm refraining from the actual suggestion which is a major redux of the sidebar interface... I bet nobody feels it's a priority... but if you click on Actions or Guild... it no longer fits on the page... and, unlike other things... my screen isn't exactly "small" ,oP

Keep up the good work HCS... I DO plan on giving some constructive comments on the rest of the stuff that might already be here... one could hope.

Prosperous smacking to everybody! (o0

#122 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 16:57

Since people are running out of 'likes', we'll permit quotes and +1s for the time being.

#123 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:06

mwhahaaaha ha ha...BMWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokes and coughs on evil laughter*

#124 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:14

New high level Loyalty potions would be bomb, maybe with some of the new skills?

A wee add on to this, maybe some GvG/PvP loyalty potions?

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 02 October 2013 - 17:16.

#125 mdgmMX

mdgmMX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:17

One Suggestion,

I remember the old Sistem in GvG to able to finish your conflict by yourself 

with no others persons,

this can be back again?

2aa3a7eae91dd028a81fa11998dc744128cfc937

The Night Stalker

#126 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:21

I like the idea of the backpack being able to viewed like the Guild Store.

Along with that, this might be something useful as well: Components sorting. FSH has the option to count components, and I use it often. Would be nice if components sorted by name, rarity, etc. :)

#127 navycop

navycop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:26

Can't be to hard... it is a FSH feature, if I understand what you want correctly.

think he means like in the Auction House, where one can search on forges and crafts. this would be a great idea.

#128 NerdyNeko

NerdyNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

I would like to see double gold/drop events instead of double exp event since it seems like people lvl up fast enough already :P

#129 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

I'm not sure if its feasible or if others would find it useful.  But I have a folder designated as guild storage, if guild locked items are sent to me I would really like for it to automatically go to this folder.

#130 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:30

Arena tokens 

Add new Arena shop like pvp ladder shop

Rewards:

• Final Loser Rewards :

4 Tokens in 16 man's tourney

2 Tokens in 8 man's tourney

1 Token in 4 man's tourney

• 10 Times Semi final losers Rewards:

2 Token's in 16 mans tourney

1 token in 8 man's tourney

Stuff you could buy with tokens:

• Current Arena's Resources(all extract-able ones) Cost would be like 50 token.

• Current Arena's Potions cost would depends on skill level 1 token for every 5 levels... ie Brewing master potion level 300 would cost 60 token , Last ditch level 225 would cost 45 token , Light foot level 600 cost 120 token... and so on in-case HC's would add new potions to arena.

• Current Arena's Quest items cost would be like 30 token.

These prices figured out of my knowledge of Arena's items Supply and Demand in market..

+1

#131 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:53

I would like to see an fsp bank introduced.  That way you couldnt accidentally spend fsp as you would be able to carry a small amount of fsp on hand and would need to withdraw it from the bank when you were wanting to spend it.

I have heard many stories of how people have thrown away their fsp on junk items either by misclicking at the auction house or accepting a secure trade that they thought was for gold but was really fsp.

While most of the community is basically good and returns fsp for obvious errors there are those few bad apples out there that we need to be saved from.

In my own case I accepted a trade for some junk items which were worth 550 gold but which the seller had sent at 550 fsp.  My only excuse was that it was during an event, I was busy hunting at the time and inventing and my buffs were running out and my internet that day was extremely laggy.  In my haste and not anticipating that this would ever happen i accepted the trade and didnt realise until my fsp disappeared what had actually happened.  I contacted the seller within 8 mins of the trade but he did not respond to me for more than an hour and not until i got his guild leaders involved, even though he was online the whole time.  That player returned about one fifth of the fsp to me at the time and said he had spent the rest on upgrades but after investigation it was revealed that he was lying and the fsp was eventually returned to me.

I have heard of many other horror stories such as this and if we had an fsp bank in place we could store our fsp in the bank without fearing the risk of making such terrible mistakes.  The bank should have no limits on what you can deposit or withdraw.

Can we please consider introducing this?

#132 viking87

viking87

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 17:58

a search bar in the report would be great, maybe on level and stats, would also be nice if you can check multiple items before recalling to your backpack so you dont have to scroll down each time :)

#133 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 18:19

level 2000 buffs so people know when the new buffs are coming... give u guys more time to decide on new buffs

#134 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 18:29

I would like to see a re-vamp to the skill trees. As of right now there are almost no prerequisites which hardly makes it a skill "tree". Would be nice to see more of these connections (maybe even from offense to defense etc.) to make it a bit more interesting.

#135 luke1976

luke1976

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 19:27

Backpacks made like Guild Store as suggested by Urck and commented on a million times in separate thread.

Put some useful, maybe custom potions?, in Chest instead of useless gear.

10,000 Shops in FS with useless gear that no one buys, unless required for a quest. I have no idea what to do with them either, I'm just pointing it out.

Save potions for composing the same way we have Gear Sets Saved.

Instant Guild Chat please, well past time for this.

Restating what has been posted by Urck, Iceman66, evilbry and others, because they are solid ideas.

Out of Likes

+1

#136 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 19:31

add a guild chat option for guild leaders to have the ability to remove guild chat posts which they might feal abusive / ofencive or anoying the guild as a whole

#137 gvderzee

gvderzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 20:18

I would like to see a rotation of titans.  Bring in some new titans and up the spawn rate on them.

The Colossus should never come back.  The Fuvy, Tsuki, Oggy, and Kraken should take a rest, but could come back at a later time as part of the rotation.  

If the Kraken is rotated out, the quest which requires killing it would have to be re-worked. Maybe it stays active at all times, but does not drop the amulet and no TKP accumulates.  That quest is a nice intro to titan hunting.

#138 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 20:23

I would like to see some new modifications to the GvG system. I cant remember the last time I've heard anyone talking about GvGing. It used to be a huge part of the game and it should be! I know that there are a bunch of epics out there but maybe make the GvG rewards something that are totally different and can only be awarded through the GvG system.

What type of rewards did you have in mind? :)

#139 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 20:24

Make medals to recognize the players that work for their guild.  Guild buffers, joining groups, donating gold to guild, donating FSP... ... that kind of stuff.  We have the adviser that you can pull the info from  ...

relic defender would be nice also....

Good idea!

#140 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 20:25

~~~~'Attack all' button to instantly attack everyone in range.

I'm assuming you mean form PvP? Everyone in range could be a lot of players. What are others thoughts on this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: