499 replies to this topic

#121 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:53

I know last year it was released earlier than the year before. But you're like the umpteenth person who has asked for the Easter Event. You do know, Easter is still 3 weeks away? Right? Not to mention. Lots of players spent a lot of stamina on the previous event. Don't you think it would be nice? To let them get that stam back, for the Easter Event?

Edited by cucullainn, 25 March 2017 - 02:54.

#122 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:59

No

sigma_468x60.jpg

#123 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:34

I know last year it was released earlier than the year before. But you're like the umpteenth person who has asked for the Easter Event. You do know, Easter is still 3 weeks away? Right? Not to mention. Lots of players spent a lot of stamina on the previous event. Don't you think it would be nice? To let them get that stam back, for the Easter Event?

Cows usually do a donation potion on last or second to last weekend of a month. Why would you release a donation chest for a holiday that already happened? I didn't say a damn thing about a event, but the donation pot for bonus fsp donation event. Cry more.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#124 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 20:43

Cows usually do a donation potion on last or second to last weekend of a month. Why would you release a donation chest for a holiday that already happened? I didn't say a damn thing about a event, but the donation pot for bonus fsp donation event. Cry more.

lol

I wasn't even paying attention. But oh, a Donation thing. Yeah that's good :P

#125 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:41

I not liking this topic because most times when players asking for event we getting to early global events

ge darksun ending at 06 Mar 2017

ge mosquitos starting at 17 Mar 2017 (only after 11 days, we was having more than 3 weeks between global events)

ge mosquitos ending at 22 Mar 2017 (now only 9 days)

easter is at April 16th 2017, after 17 days, please making easter global event in this easter week or like we was having leaving more than 3 weeks between global events and please not listening to same few players who keeping posting

thank you very much

#126 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:48

I not liking this topic because most times when players asking for event we getting to early global events

ge darksun ending at 06 Mar 2017

ge mosquitos starting at 17 Mar 2017 (only after 11 days, we was having more than 3 weeks between global events)

ge mosquitos ending at 22 Mar 2017 (now only 9 days)

easter is at April 16th 2017, after 17 days, please making easter global event in this easter week or like we was having leaving more than 3 weeks between global events and please not listening to same few players who keeping posting

thank you very much

its not friday yet we dont have a thursday feeling thread yet :)

#127 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:01

its not friday yet we dont have a thursday feeling thread yet :)

please not misunderstanding bro, I only posting this because I noticing that we starting having too early global events because some players posting and it was not like normal time we was having beween global events for long time

#128 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:07

Hi there.

This thread does not have anything to do with the posting of Events. Please do not assume it has.

We put the events we have planned up when we wish to. This USUALLY happens on a Friday. What may happen is that a request for a specific LE may be taken into account but not always.

~ Grim

#129 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:13

ok I understanding but you can seeing how strange last global events dates was, very short time between them, not like we was having and knowing for long time

thank you for answering, have good day biggrim

Edited by kitobas, 30 March 2017 - 09:14.

#130 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:41

There's usually about 2 weeks between Globals (from start of one event to the start of another), give or take. Like I said, the events go out when we have them planned.

~ Grim

#131 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:19

please not misunderstanding bro, I only posting this because I noticing that we starting having too early global events because some players posting and it was not like normal time we was having beween global events for long time

No worries i ask every week lol as i bore easily and honestly i like farming gear i dont tend to do globals that often or i didnt as i didnt compose that much but started too as i want to do the pvp ladder and that seems to be the only way to win (that will a reply from someone lol)

i recently started doing the arenas too and collecting every LE/SE/crystaline set in the game so i am keen to see the le that dont appear often to come out ..hence why i mention certain ones and surprising was making the arena sets and was surprised how hard it is to get some of the core le items needed to make them seems everyone frags there spares lol

#132 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 13:16

Please oh mighty Cow God's, and Hades! Please bring on the Elemental Wraith Global! Please! Only not before I hit full stam

Edited by cucullainn, 30 March 2017 - 13:30.

#133 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 13:34

Elemental Wraith Global!

That is the next scheduled, then likely Springtime Forest and the Shadow Bunnies.

~ Grim

#134 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 14:12

Yes, well that's what I kind of figured. Thus my post. It was more or less a slight Jab at someone believing globals should be on a schedule. Thanks for the reply just the same.

Seriously though, could you hold off until I'm at full stamina roflmao :P

#135 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 14:16

Hah. I'm afraid they'll be released per our plan. :P

#136 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 14:43

Yes, well that's what I kind of figured. Thus my post. It was more or less a slight Jab at someone believing globals should be on a schedule. Thanks for the reply just the same.

Seriously though, could you hold off until I'm at full stamina roflmao :P

a jab at me ? not once ever thought any event should be on a schedule nor said they should be ..

#137 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:08

Let's not have jabs at each other, okay? Be excellent to each other.

~ Grim

#138 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 18:15

a jab at me ? not once ever thought any event should be on a schedule nor said they should be ..

Sorry. I don't know how you misconstrued that? The slight littl jab was Not at this poster. My post was the fault of my own. Poor Forum etiquette for not quoting the poster I was referring to. Maybe also a language barrier.

My earlier post was actually directed at the #125 post.

The little nod I gave in my post #132. Was to the OP for the amusement this entertaining thread has given the few of us.

please not listening to same few players who keeping posting

thank you very much

perhaps the thread has run its course.

Anyway, if you can understand what I posted. Again not sure of the language barrier. Apologies for the misunderstanding

Edited by cucullainn, 30 March 2017 - 18:18.

#139 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 18:43

Sorry. I don't know how you misconstrued that? The slight littl jab was Not at this poster. My post was the fault of my own. Poor Forum etiquette for not quoting the poster I was referring to. Maybe also a language barrier.

My earlier post was actually directed at the #125 post.

The little nod I gave in my post #132. Was to the OP for the amusement this entertaining thread has given the few of us. perhaps the thread has run its course.

Anyway, if you can understand what I posted. Again not sure of the language barrier. Apologies for the misunderstanding

No language barrier just based on you named me in your response to Grim so seemed it was aimed at me no biggie

and i like the thread it was born out of boredom and a thread maybe suggestions for the weekend could be listed but some do read more into things then they are but its all good because it will be friday soon and crunchie time

Edited by hades8840, 30 March 2017 - 18:45.

#140 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:05

i have that crunchie feeling today is gonna be a good day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana