• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#141 mathlos

mathlos

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:17

im having problems with very jerky refeshing, and the action tabs is opening by itself and also when i was hunting and there where no more monsters in the square, if i hit a number key after, i would go to a blank screen...ive cleared cache, running chrome...and using old map and no fshelper when i hunt, blah thats all that i can think of besides the text not fitting right...

#142 fs_xratedsob

fs_xratedsob
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:25

:cry: YOU FINALY DID IT ! A BIG ROUND OF APLAUSE TO YOU 'web WIZZARDS'...
YOU MANAGE TO FINNALY TERMINATE THE LAST BIG ONLINE GAME THAT ANYONE COULD PLAY ANYWERE NOMATTER THE CONNECTION SPEED, LOW-TEC HARDWARE AND WITHOUT SPECIAL CUTTING EDGE SOFTWARE WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS YOU SOLD OUT YOUR FIRST 'M' TO THE 'gods' OF HI-TECH. NO MORE MASSIVELY IN MMORPG.
I EXPECT IT PAYD ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR AVIS NAILED TO THE BLACK WALL OF FALLEN SWORDS... CAUSE THEIR REALLY BEGINING TO FALL, BADLY...

#143 fs_araldor

fs_araldor
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:41

Hello.

My arrow keys are no longer working for scrolling. Inconvenient? Yes. Unmanageable? Well... one does this for enjoyment, right? It does interfere a bit with that.

BTW, those same arrow keys are scrolling just fine here in the forum.

I'm using Firefox 9.0.1 on Windows Vista Home, Svc-pack 1.

The second time I've posted this. Do please reply!

#144 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 13:34

YOU MANAGE TO FINNALY TERMINATE THE LAST BIG ONLINE GAME THAT ANYONE COULD PLAY ANYWERE NOMATTER THE CONNECTION SPEED, LOW-TEC HARDWARE AND WITHOUT SPECIAL CUTTING EDGE SOFTWARE WITH SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS YOU SOLD OUT YOUR FIRST 'M' TO THE 'gods' OF HI-TECH. NO MORE MASSIVELY IN MMORPG.
I EXPECT IT PAYD ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR AVIS NAILED TO THE BLACK WALL OF FALLEN SWORDS... CAUSE THEIR REALLY BEGINING TO FALL, BADLY...

Caps lock rage!

message begins to fail to make sense after the second sentence.

#145 fs_pokemon449

fs_pokemon449
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 14:56

im getting a really bad glitch while im moving ill try to change track and ill just like 5 spacees and itll say u can move mroie that 1 space at a time so i click so say w to move up and ill jump back 2 were i was and also its not taking the cheapest stam route fro me

#146 whitehead

whitehead

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 18:50

I LOVE THE WAY THEY GET US TO USE ALL OUR STAM TO FIND ALL THESE BUGS SO WE HAVE A CRAPPY HUNT AND WASTE OUR POTS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A CRAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HUNT SORT IT HCS

#147 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2012 - 19:52

I LOVE THE WAY THEY GET US TO USE ALL OUR STAM TO FIND ALL THESE BUGS SO WE HAVE A CRAPPY HUNT AND WASTE OUR POTS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A CRAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HUNT SORT IT HCS

Can you please let us know which bugs are affecting your hunt?

#148 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 20:23

:evil: :lol:

#149 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2012 - 20:43

Hello.

My arrow keys are no longer working for scrolling. Inconvenient? Yes. Unmanageable? Well... one does this for enjoyment, right? It does interfere a bit with that.

Is this when you are on the World page? Also are you using the classic or new map?

#150 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2012 - 20:43

*chuckles* - all that diatrabe from a player that joined the forum yesterday and the game back in Oct last year and has NO (discernable) upgrades. Guess if he/she quits because of the game updates, it'll be no big loss to the rest of us LOL.

#151 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 17 February 2012 - 20:58

Hello.

Is this when you are on the World page? Also are you using the classic or new map?

this has been an issue since you implemented the new UI's. it has been mentioned before when they first became available, nothing ever eventuated.

Some people like using arrow keys to scroll up or down pages. This is not possible with the new UI(on any page).

Keys like home and end still work but aren't always an ideal solution.

#152 fs_araldor

fs_araldor
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 21:35

this has been an issue since you implemented the new UI's. it has been mentioned before when they first became available, nothing ever eventuated.

Some people like using arrow keys to scroll up or down pages. This is not possible with the new UI(on any page).

Ah! Thanks for your kind reply, Hoof, and also for your corroboration, Evilbry. Hoof, it is just as he says... the page on which I am in-game matters not. They are all equally uncooperative with my arrow keys. And apparently it's not my arrows only.

Best regards and Happy Weekend!

#153 whitehead

whitehead

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 00:12

all i get when i try to hunt is 404 not found when i try to kill muti monsters at a time and its not just sometimes its every time took me ages to use 5k stam norm takes me 10 mins seems this only happens on the classic map

#154 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 00:33

Hello.

My arrowkeys work on any page, Chrome on Win7

#155 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 00:41

i think his problem is that his arrow keys don't work on the world map no more

#156 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 18 February 2012 - 00:47

@boeffie: I would put that down to something at your end.
I just threw a fresh chrome (17.0.963.56) install on a couple of computers I use, latest versions with no addons or scripts. Windows XP SP3 and Mac OS 10.7.3, I can not use arrow keys to scroll around, on any page.

I can use arrow keys to move the character on the map.

#157 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2012 - 00:50

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=105854

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users