Photo

The Basics

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#141 gothador_killershort

gothador_killershort
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2006 - 20:09

Ok, I am pretty new and I can't find this ANYWHERE!!! What is the "body parts"??? I see them laying around but what is the use/point of picking them up? Is it just a self-reward type thing so you know who you damaged or is there something you can actually do with them? Thanks in advance.

#142 gothador_gallowmere

gothador_gallowmere
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2006 - 20:34

Ok, I am pretty new and I can't find this ANYWHERE!!! What is the "body parts"??? I see them laying around but what is the use/point of picking them up? Is it just a self-reward type thing so you know who you damaged or is there something you can actually do with them? Thanks in advance.

Basically, they are just trophies of your player kills. There are no other use for them... there was rumor of something they could be used for months and months ago.. but nothing yet.

#143 gothador_killershort

gothador_killershort
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 13:38

Okay, that's what I was starting to think since I couldn't find anything on it. Thanks![/quote]

#144 gothador_scully7

gothador_scully7
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 22:40

I'm trying to find out what "Unused SP" is. Any help is appreciated.

#145 gothador_tomtom

gothador_tomtom
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 22:56

I'm trying to find out what "Unused SP" is. Any help is appreciated.

SP are special "Skill Points" which you can use to improve your character's strengths and abilities in various areas. If you open your Skills book (click "Skills" next to "Inventory") and click the "Advanced" tab at the top, you can see a list of what skills SP can currently be assigned to.
SP are earned from completing certain quests, and it costs 10 platinum to assign each point so they are quite expensive too.

Since you're new and a low level you needn't worry about these yet; you're better off building up your character first, so that you'll be able to do the quests for the SP and able to afford the platinum to assign them.

Also, as a non-supporter there isn't much you can use your SP on - in fact I think the Rambler skill shrine is the only one you can get to.

That help?

#146 gothador_hughhefner

gothador_hughhefner
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2006 - 23:37

Hiya all,

Total noob, but i finsihed all the first quests and at level 4 I am in Gothador current time. What should I look to do from here?

Thanks,

HH

#147 gothador_truechaos

gothador_truechaos
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2006 - 23:18

hi im almost dead! and my left arm is missing!can someone help me find it?lol

i still need help on healing!if you can heal on this game?

#148 gothador_summara

gothador_summara
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2006 - 14:54

you cannot heal unless you have the healing spell (which I dont know if humans can use or not for sure)
But if you die you go to a hospital as a human and can heal yourself there. Other than that you have to depend on an angel class character to cast heal other on you . :D

#149 gothador_spangmonkey

gothador_spangmonkey
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2006 - 15:06

hi im almost dead! and my left arm is missing!can someone help me find it?lol

i still need help on healing!if you can heal on this game?

15:03 30/Dec/06
You sacrificed yourself to heal TrueChaos by 9 HP.

15:05 30/Dec/06
You secure traded 1 x Light Sword with player 'TrueChaos'

so you have a weapon

Spangmonkey

#150 gothador_krieggott

gothador_krieggott
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2007 - 20:29

I started playing this game a while back but ended up losing my character so I started fresh... The problem is I cant find the character list and beginners walk-through ...

#151 gothador_tanari

gothador_tanari
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2007 - 21:01

You get an information email when you register for the game that explains some things to you .

Other than that, when you log in and get ready to play there is a yellow link that says "tutorial" on the right hand side of the page, below where the shoutbox is. That is also very informative, As well as this particular thread which tells you a good bit too.

Good luck

#152 gothador_cagewandere

gothador_cagewandere
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2007 - 23:15

hi, i'm new and i was wondering what orb level is.

#153 gothador_tanari

gothador_tanari
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:56

its something you wont be able to use for a while. its all related to the orb and enchantment expansion to the game. Which takes a while to do and work up.

#154 gothador_crazyjp13

gothador_crazyjp13
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:25

aH HHH THIS IS so frustrating, how the ***** do you make a shield supply, sword supply and that oher thing, I mean, I already have 12 Kromite or howevr you spell it and it says you only need 2 of them to make one of the items can someone please help me, I'm about to give p lol...

#155 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:03

aH HHH THIS IS so frustrating, how the ***** do you make a shield supply, sword supply and that oher thing, I mean, I already have 12 Kromite or howevr you spell it and it says you only need 2 of them to make one of the items can someone please help me, I'm about to give p lol...

Umm.. if you READ the tutorial ( http://www.gothador.com/tutorial ), it tells you exactly what to do during the tutorial.

#156 gothador_crazyjp13

gothador_crazyjp13
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:10

oho sorry well thank you you have solved my problem, Wow I can't believe I didn't figure that out well Thanks bye.

#157 gothador_wknjs

gothador_wknjs
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2007 - 20:24

I have potions but i cant use them .. HELP MEEE!

#158 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2007 - 20:28

To drink a potion, click the yellow 'Inventory' link on the main game screen, then change the drop-down menu at the top to 'Potion' and click 'Go!'.

Then simply click 'Use' to drink one of these potions and you will gain +50 AP and be able to move and attack again!

V

#159 gothador_angeldeth

gothador_angeldeth
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:56

well now i know why i cant move lol

#160 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2010 - 16:45

If you're wondering what the middle bar in AP bar means, it's the progress to regain 1 AP. Each time it fills out, you regain 1 AP and the middle bar completely depletes and slowly fills again.

If you run out of potions, just wait. AP will slowly regenerate over time.

The only base stats that can be maxed out is Speed. You start at 30 minutes and you can reduce the amount of time to 10 minutes for 1 AP, which means you would regenerate AP thrice as fast. Some equipments can push your speed to 5 minutes. The time shift will reduce the amount of AP taken by 1 minute per level. It can also reduce the amount of time to 4 minutes. Now that's 15 AP per hour.

I recommend that you put most of your points into Speed for the first few levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: