ss_jharryl
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 17:29

Woo-Hoo!!!! TY HCS!!!!

#162 ss_decimation

ss_decimation
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 17:59

Hi ApeEvolved, I'm not sure you understood what I was saying. I am fully aware of buffing, I do it ad nauseum in FS. My question is if you can buff people using a player's class skills, like can a purist use one of it's purist skills to buff another player. I could see why HCS would not want to let that happen(if indeed you can't) because then you could simply buff someone all your class skills and that would make them what you are and you would lose class identity.

Yes i am afraid the whole system didn't receive enough thought before being implemented.It was a nice idea to have specialty classes,but HCS needed to remember when implementing ANYTHING in this game,it is ALL ABOUT energy and REAL MONEY.If there is ANYTHING in the game that makes one class waste more energy and REAL Money,it is not a good concept.
Right now we have for ammo classes they need increased backpack space and constant trips to the store to buy ammo.The cost is like the lowest concern for ammo users,but yes that is another aspect that favors mutant and cyborg over the other two classes.There is 3 areas of advantage,if they are going to keep that,then at least give the other two classes [3] advantages,that are of course not game breakers.Forgot another biggie lol,,RELOADS use energy as well...geesh this is crazy.

There is yet another problem here,if some decided that they could overcome possibly wasting 20[maybe more] energy a trip to the store by staying around the store,then the game limits ,where they actually get to play,without increasing there cost.

Here is the EASIEST solution,since it is apparent the HCS team does not want to do anything that takes too much effort>>>>>>Introduce AMMO for the other two classes,that is the simplest thing to do to make it fair across the board.

Yes we are owed a reset by HCS because we had no idea these two classes would be treated to an unfair advantage by the other two classes,i myself have already wasted quite a bit of energy and cost using the ammo weapons the short time i did.I see this problem going no where ,so just let us reset and we will all be mutants or cyborgs,or introduce ammo for all.

#163 ss_decimation

ss_decimation
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 18:08

Purist Ammo I find it's fine the way it is.

I use the Mind Needles to hunt unlocatables and PvP, I use a melee weapon for xp hunting to build Psi for Purist skills. The 'hard class' should come with limitations. The system in place is fine IMO.

LOL..dude do you even look at the stats on the weapons?even if for some reason you couldn't care less about cost or energy wasted,or the added backpack space,at least realize there is ZERO advantage to using MIND NEEDLES over any of the melee weapons ..AT ALL.As a matter of fact the other weapons are just as good at a lower level>>>Buzz fist.Please learn the game first,this is a VERY important problem,look at all the top 250 players and see how many are using MIND NEEDLES lmao..NONE.

As a matter of fact when i had a problem with the Mind needles blueprint,i tired to find a player in the game and spent a lot of time looking for ONE player using Mind Needles,apparently you must have been the only one ,as i found nobody.

#164 ss_seph003

ss_seph003
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 18:19

Purist Ammo I find it's fine the way it is.

I use the Mind Needles to hunt unlocatables and PvP, I use a melee weapon for xp hunting to build Psi for Purist skills. The 'hard class' should come with limitations. The system in place is fine IMO.

LOL..dude do you even look at the stats on the weapons?even if for some reason you couldn't care less about cost or energy wasted,or the added backpack space,at least realize there is ZERO advantage to using MIND NEEDLES over any of the melee weapons ..AT ALL.As a matter of fact the other weapons are just as good at a lower level>>>Buzz fist.Please learn the game first,this is a VERY important problem,look at all the top 250 players and see how many are using MIND NEEDLES lmao..NONE.

As a matter of fact when i had a problem with the Mind needles blueprint,i tired to find a player in the game and spent a lot of time looking for ONE player using Mind Needles,apparently you must have been the only one ,as i found nobody.

I happen to use Mind Needles and love them. It's just a pain to try an charge them. (at least with the capacity increase, its not so bad)

#165 ss_addy

ss_addy
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 18:20

did this discussion just turn into a heated arguement?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: