#21 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:48

I cannot change avatars. The error is "could not open remote file". Also a guildmate just died because he clicked at the eye thing to look a creature stats at world map, resetting the unstoppable guild achievement. Why so many bugs?

Any time there is a major update like this, there are unforeseen glitches that occur, some minor, some very major. For a game of this age to have updates at all is commendable, as very few games I played when I started FS are even still around, and only FS has any updates at all, much less major overhauls like this one. Losing the unstoppable achievement is bad, I guess, but I'd rather have these updates regardless of glitches, especially since mobile users like me will be able to play all the game, rather than a small part of it.

Hoof was up till the wee hours (for him) making sure all reported problems were addressed, and everything works just dandy less than 24 hours later. At least there wasn't days of downtime followed by a rollback like there was in January of 2008.

I appreciate that Hoof puts in time to make FS a better experience for veteran and new player alike. A few bugs are to be expected, and really, in the big picture, not that important....

Disclaimer: Just one old lady's opinion

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: