#1 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:07

I wanted to start a thread to help players in doing their daily quests. I know there are times when nobody is in a guild and you are working on your quest and get stuck on the best approach on how to do your quest. For example my quest today was:

Daily Quest
[ Rare ]
Defeat 300 Elite creatures
0 / 300
Gain +19 Max Stamina
Time Remaining:

I am currently doing this quest and come to the conclusion was to go to resource guides to find the elites and which had the best area with least amount of walking to do this quest was my approach.  

I will be honest I did not find the best in repeat spawning so it has taking me a while to do this quest.  :lol:

I hope you post only positive tips and suggestions to help new players or anybody just needing help to complete these unique quests.  B)

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:34

Varas Dungeon has two Elites. With AM 190 guild pot you can kill about 30 on average during one trip around the map. Of course there was a thread started for people to give tips on where to do the DQs.

https://forums.hunte...e=2#entry970670

But it turned out to be a waste. Because it is just to easy to look at the UFSG and figure out what to do yourself

#3 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:11

Thanks for the suggestion and I did go through all the resources we have for my daily quest. I hope more will post their quest and give more suggestions. 

Daily Quest
[ Rare ]
Defeat 300 Elite creatures
300 / 300
Gain +19 Max Stamina
Time Remaining:

I went through a couple of areas where there were two elites but the spawning was to slow for my taste so I found this place. Depths of Despair (Deep Cavern)  http://www.fallenswo...x.php?cmd=world

With a good am the elite did double in frames with a fairly quick refresh and the area was not to large or to odd of a shape to walk around so you save on stamina.  ;)

I did not see this thread  https://forums.hunte...e=2#entry970670  perhaps we can combine the threads and put a pin on it. I feel we need good locations, tips on  best resource guide to do the daily quest and if you had a difficult time explain how you over came the issue in getting the daily quest done. 

Edited by bigchaos, 05 November 2016 - 03:04.

#4 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 November 2016 - 00:46

Daily Quest
[ Rare ]
Join 6 arenas
0 / 6
Gain +440 Current Stamina
Time Remaining:

You obtained the reward of 10,000 Gold from being the overall victor in PvP Tournament #737567. This was added directly to your bank.

You obtained the reward of 10 Arena Tokens from your place in PvP Tournament #737489.

You obtained the reward of 8 Arena Tokens from your place in PvP Tournament #737541.

You obtained the reward of 20 Arena Tokens from your place in PvP Tournament #737419.

Four out of six wins of getting something is not to bad.  :P

The arena is an area I have no real good advice other than if you are doing higher levels than your gear pick arenas with nothing checked works best for me.   :lol:  

I wonder if anybody has more input on this topic.  ;)

Edited by bigchaos, 06 November 2016 - 03:00.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 19:36

Despite the fact that I like the idea, think this thread is redundant. Grant it, it's not exactly like the ones I'll list. But, well, seems overkill. Anyway:

List of Daily Quests

The above is a place to check what DQs are available and what the rewards are.

Excellent to make some game decisions. 

If I may be so bold, check the first post and ONLY add your copy/paste of your DQ if you don't already see it there.

This is NOT a post for anything other than that. 

Comments on "List of Daily Quests"

This is more a place to "discuss" DQs. Nuff said. 

List 'Only' places to do DQs

This is a good thread to see where to kill what you need to kill or where to go about whatever quest you need.

Again, I feel what BC is trying to do, but I don't think this particular thread will help anybody. 

Tips and suggestions on DQs will get overboarded with game aspects which need specific tutoring. 

There is def some merit there, but how to do Arenas or PvP are topics that are separate, in my eye, from the basic DQ idea (though included). 

Some day, there may be a guide. In the meantime, I'd rather see less distraction on DQ post topics. 

#6 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2016 - 23:55

After the last post I am really discouraged.  :(  The idea of this thread is to help players give dq a try and yes guides are needed in some areas of the game.  To be frank dq are usually short and  this and that helpers for these short quests  would have been nice to help your fs community player. 

I will be asking fs staff to close this thread do to others think other aspects are more important. I like to leave this thought most important game aspect mechanics is fun and curiosity bringing in players.  Reading over and over how we are not getting players interested in forums and game is sad. I find lately after not being in game for nearly 6 months there has not been much change in community comments on how to improve the game. I see a lot of negative and severely obtuse repeating tearing down everything wrong with it . :rolleyes:  

#7 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:10

After the last post I am really discouraged. :( The idea of this thread is to help players give dq a try and yes guides are needed in some areas of the game. To be frank dq are usually short and this and that helpers for these short quests would have been nice to help your fs community player.

I will be asking fs staff to close this thread do to others think other aspects are more important. I like to leave this thought most important game aspect mechanics is fun and curiosity bringing in players. Reading over and over how we are not getting players interested in forums and game is sad. I find lately after not being in game for nearly 6 months there has not been much change in community comments on how to improve the game. I see a lot of negative and severely obtuse repeating tearing down everything wrong with it . :rolleyes:

I think I understand how you feel. Sometimes you feel you have good suggestions or ideas you like others to consider. Posting them in the big thread created already often get buried & probably did not get the attention...So there is urge to create new topic yourself.
I feel this happens to me lot. I think because of my low character Lvl even when I actually been to this game for a while. High Lvl players feel I know the general working of game less I think...:(

Edited by andyvince, 08 November 2016 - 12:13.

#8 Varkiriel

Varkiriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:47

Daily quests are a waste of time. despite completing several of them, I have never gotten the expected reward.

#9 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:16

If thats the case then post a support ticket. Remember you need to hit the little button at the bottom once youve finished it to claim your reward. There may be a slight delay to get your reward, but from what Ive seen, its appears to be instant now.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:24

As Achub said, you have to collect the reward once you've done the DQ - perhaps this is where you're "going wrong" ?

I've never NOT have a reward pay out.

That said, I'm not sure why the reward isn't automatically awarded once the criteria is met ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 Varkiriel

Varkiriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:55

This is the first I've heard of a button, it's not appeared once I have completed the quest requirements, odd.

Edited by Varkiriel, 22 November 2016 - 06:55.

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:58

This is the first I've heard of a button, it's not appeared once I have completed the quest requirements, odd.

Hey. If the button is not appearing, this will be a display issue caused by your browser. Check your browser is up to date, not a Dev Build and that you don't have any scripts installed.

#13 Varkiriel

Varkiriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:33

I'm using Firefox 50, but I'll try using Chrome if I ever need to turn a daily in again. Ty.

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:17

Hey.

You have no scripts installed? Do you have a custom theme?

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: