Photo

Missing Flash Sales

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Missing Flash Sales (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Bounty Tickets be added to the loop of Flash Sales?

1. Yes (23 votes [85.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.19%

2. No (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:33

Will we ever see bounty tickets go on Flash Sale? To my knowledge they have been excluded from sales to date. If the answer is no, how about a reason?

Edited by sweetlou, 02 April 2016 - 05:12.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#2 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:23

Because the bounty board is a joke > Less people use it > Benefit of flash sale for a narrow band of players.

Edited by yotwehc, 02 April 2016 - 06:23.

#3 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:41

smile.pngI really like it & honestly have been patiently waiting for this smile.png

Additionally I would like to see 4 "special" Flash Sales ONLY available for NEW & lower lvl players that appear weekly !!! think it would greatly help them & even keep some of them in the game

these 4 "special" Flash Sales should be avaiable for them until they reach lvl 250 - 300 !!!

(of course numbers are for HCS to decide)

Edited by mary4ever, 02 April 2016 - 07:45.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#4 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:14

Because the bounty board is a joke > Less people use it > Benefit of flash sale for a narrow band of players.

How a person views a particular upgrade or its use makes no difference. As the purchase of bounty tickets is a player "upgrade" then of course it should be included. 

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 02 April 2016 - 12:15.

#5 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 17:16

How a person views a particular upgrade or its use makes no difference. As the purchase of bounty tickets is a player "upgrade" then of course it should be included.

Cheers.

wil72

Take out the "person view". Its still infrequently used. (Or are you telling me it's just my view that the bounty board is not active) I buy a ton of tickets myself and I stand to benefit greatly personally but the point is this upgrade is for a narrow band of players whilst most of the flash sales benefit all players

And Stam gain plus gold upgrades are player upgrades. So? None of those has been been part of flash sales.

Or am I just being baited like a champ. Dang it. I think I am. You win again.

Edited by yotwehc, 02 April 2016 - 17:22.

#6 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 19:42

Will we ever see bounty tickets go on Flash Sale? To my knowledge they have been excluded from sales to date. If the answer is no, how about a reason?

I thought all upgrades are included on flash sale?

#7 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 19:52

I thought all upgrades are included on flash sale?

Lol. There are 28 upgrades. 6 or so have been available on flash sales, so... No. Not even close.

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2016 - 22:41

I need to make a small tweak to the code to make a Bounty Ticket flash sale work, but sure :)

Do you think maybe 150 Bounty Tickets instead of 100 during the flash sale would be good?

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:10

I need to make a small tweak to the code to make a Bounty Ticket flash sale work, but sure :)

Do you think maybe 150 Bounty Tickets instead of 100 during the flash sale would be good?

So can we also get protection as a flash sale then ;-p

#10 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:11

Hi Hoof, sure. Whatever you think is fair. Even the players who don't PvP can take advantage of the sale to buy bounty tickets needed to post! Also, can't you code it so even the gold purchases reflect the sale items that are sold for gold?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#11 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:48

Take out the "person view". Its still infrequently used. (Or are you telling me it's just my view that the bounty board is not active) I buy a ton of tickets myself and I stand to benefit greatly personally but the point is this upgrade is for a narrow band of players whilst most of the flash sales benefit all players

And Stam gain plus gold upgrades are player upgrades. So? None of those has been been part of flash sales.

Or am I just being baited like a champ. Dang it. I think I am. You win again.

That's right......continue alienating.

Cheers.

wil72

#12 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:54

So can we also get protection as a flash sale then ;-p

Suits me fine but why do you need protection?  I thought you were some sort of ninja merc.....lol

Screenshot everything!

#13 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:10

Suits me fine but why do you need protection?  I thought you were some sort of ninja merc.....lol

What's a ninja merc?

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 14:45

Hi Hoof, sure. Whatever you think is fair. Even the players who don't PvP can take advantage of the sale to buy bounty tickets needed to post! Also, can't you code it so even the gold purchases reflect the sale items that are sold for gold?

I like the number Hoof.

What lou says is relevant. I do buy tickets but always do so with gold.

That's actually how I do all my upgrades now, but that could just be based on my long history in the game and how I've developed my character.

I think 150 tickets is good, because it's a minimum 300k equivalent. It would give me, personally, benefit buying it via flash sales.

Off topic, but I'm still looking for a Guild Flash sale on Guild Store slots, lol.

#15 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 21:57

very good idea luisspamer with bounty tickets adding to flash sales

smile.pngI really like it & honestly have been patiently waiting for this smile.png

Additionally I would like to see 4 "special" Flash Sales ONLY available for NEW & lower lvl players that appear weekly !!! think it would greatly help them & even keep some of them in the game

these 4 "special" Flash Sales should be avaiable for them until they reach lvl 250 - 300 !!!

(of course numbers are for HCS to decide)

very good, I liking it

Cheers.

wil72

very good explanation bro, thank you

Edited by BigGrim, 04 April 2016 - 09:50.
No flaming please.

#16 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 22:29

very good idea luisspamer with bounty tickets adding to flash sales

very good, I liking it

very good explanation bro, thank you

wil72 is right with what he saying (I quoting his posting)
yotwehc, can you please stop trolling, maybe you thinking trolling letting you look cool but is opposite, trolling is stupid (you having many postings where you trolling in forum)

I wasn't planning on writing a reason but the OP asked. And I respond to questions or comments. Just cause you don't like my point of view doesn't make it "trolly" and "stupid". This is a forum. We bang ideas around. There is no right and wrong. I do admit he is a much more masterful troll. When I do it, it's very simple to tell (most of the time) as I'm not smart enough to disguise it. ;)

#17 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 00:55

I would rather have vids back first because dots are needed to take advantage of the flash sales.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:13

I would rather have vids back first because dots are needed to take advantage of the flash sales.

you're referring to something completely outside the cows control there tho - if the advertisers don't have any vids, then the cows can't show 'em.

The thread is about alternative types of upgrades for flash sales, not how you fund them ;)

(plus, for this particular example, it's already been requested that the upgrade sale allows gold purchases too :))

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:58

you're referring to something completely outside the cows control there tho - if the advertisers don't have any vids, then the cows can't show 'em.

The thread is about alternative types of upgrades for flash sales, not how you fund them ;)

(plus, for this particular example, it's already been requested that the upgrade sale allows gold purchases too :))

It's more in the cows control than you stand to believe :P. They certainly can advocate for themselves heavily until something is done. They can also pick up and move to other ad companies.

Edited by EpicPiety, 04 April 2016 - 04:58.

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:18

It's more in the cows control than you stand to believe :P. They certainly can advocate for themselves heavily until something is done. They can also pick up and move to other ad companies.

You know as well as I do that CAN and WILL are worlds apart in bovine speak ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: