• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 23:29

You will no doubt see by the tickets submitted all day the server lag has been dreadful. And as you are not around normally at weekends we have to put up with this crap. 30 seconds to launch each ship waiting for server. I could go on about the delays waiting on other aspects. All your efforts are on this merge. And the servers not affected can whistle it seems. Thanks guys. Great Job.

#2 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 November 2017 - 00:16

You will no doubt see by the tickets submitted all day the server lag has been dreadful. And as you are not around normally at weekends we have to put up with this crap. 30 seconds to launch each ship waiting for server. I could go on about the delays waiting on other aspects. All your efforts are on this merge. And the servers not affected can whistle it seems. Thanks guys. Great Job.

Same on Gamma 1.

Game stalls too, when moving the view on the map.

#3 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:07

my guess is all 5 servers that are to be merged all experienced this,i know bravo,alpha, and delta did,they might be already taking resources away.... for new server

Edited by INDeeDO, 05 November 2017 - 09:17.

#4 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:35

Anytime we rally attack, or indeed any kind of attack requiring multiple ships/players, the lag kicks in. Merging 5 regions will just make it worse. What we need is better servers and client-server response times. But HC won’t do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: