#1 Khanate

Khanate

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:56

Wow, insane work zefram!

A possible idea is to factor in nullify and reinforced armor!

#2 fs_conscar

fs_conscar
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:07

Well done, great calculations and presentation. One suggestion for future updates--more equips. But still, spectacular work in figuring out which pots/buffs to use.

#3 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:54

Although I haven't seen it, I'm guessing it's one of those spreadsheets that you've put in stats of the creature and what's needed?

Or maybe not.

#4 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:59

So where are the monster stats coming from? No way could they have been from you...

I'd prefer to stick with a guide that I know people have gone through with before, like the one I'm writing as I level up. But for those who like to stick with old fashion math, go right ahead, I'm not putting this idea down in any way, please excuse me if you think I'm speaking in that connotation.

But damn, this guide should help out a lot of people (:

#5 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:24

dang I don´t have excel2007 and doesn´t seem to work with Openoffice , at least not for computer illiterates (=me) .

Any chances of other formats?

#6 fs_esefly

fs_esefly
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2009 - 14:44

Nice, Now I have reason to install Microsoft Office.

Posted Image

#7 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:13

No, I knew that he got it from FSG. I'm just saying that it should be more accurate if one has tested it out for him/herself.

#8 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 13:25

WOW! just downloaded for OpenOffice. thanks a million!

#9 emesupr

emesupr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:24

Haha. Pretty nice work mate!

#10 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:39

[color=green]So where are the monster stats coming from? No way could they have been from you...

I'd prefer to stick with a guide that I know people have gone through with before, like the one I'm writing as I level up. But for those who like to stick with old fashion math, go right ahead, I'm not putting this idea down in any way, please excuse me if you think I'm speaking in that connotation.

Hey Chin, have you thought that he may be getting the Monster stats from the FS Guide mate! Which to my knowledge is very accurate... And if its not that means Evfisher isn't doing her job correctly, and i think that's highly unlikely!

NICE WORK ZEFRAM!

she isnt the only one who adds monsters i do and have done for some time just not lately other things to deal with

#11 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:07

Any chance of an OpenOffice export?

#12 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 15:38

Ok, two things I've noticed, You need to add an additional parameter to the CalcStatSet to pass in the Mob Class, so that you can only include Holy Flame bonus when it is an Undead.

2nd, although it is touted as comming "configured to 1-hit from level 1-500 using EW 1500 and as long as all your points are in damage" There are still some creatures between 186 and 218 that you can't kill with one hit, and you don't have enough armor of defense to ward off one of there attacks.

Other than that this is a GREAT guide.

#13 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 20:14

Again this is VERY helpful. More and more helpful as I figure out how to use it. Here are some suggestions (including one from my previous post)

1) Add an argument to the CalcStatSet to pass in the "Mob Class" parameter so that you can apply holy flame to only the Undead.

2) Need to add Conditional formatting to the "Player Def" and "Player Arm" columns on the "Levels (Spread)", "Special (Spread)", and "Levels (Single)" worksheets so that you can easily tell, if your Def / Arm is sufficient to survive in the event that you don't one hit.

3) On the "LevelSets" worksheet move the "Atk" throuh "Dmg" columns to the left of the Freeze Pane, so that you can immediatlly see the effects of modifying the setup without having to scroll to the right every time.

#14 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 18:23

Found a formula I'm questioning. Shouldn't the number of hits required (on the Special (Spread) workbook, be Mob HP / (Player damage - Mob Armor). Current formula is Mob HP / (Player Damage - required Damage). Based on the current formula (transfered to the Levels (Spread) tab), it said I should have been 7 hitting the Plague Victim, when in fact I was 1-hiting 99% of the time.

Also, this calculation could be VERY helpful on the other two sheets as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: