2 replies to this topic

#1 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:09

Even though I have a couple open quests in my Notice Board quest book, the Notice Board book doesn't appear at all when I have Hide Complete checked. It was working fine previously. Maybe it's just not recognizing the particular quests that I have open?

The currently open quests in my Notice Board book:

[22] Illaneska: City Break

[22] Mythos: Real Politics

The Notice Board book also has the yellow status bar that books get when they're complete.

#2 Elokin

Elokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 29 August 2013 - 18:29

Same thing is happening for me with those same quests.

All HCS Games: Elokin

PSN, Steam: CsokiCsiga213

Eldevin Shop

#3 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2013 - 14:17

Hey guys!

What you described is how most of the quests were intended to show in the Noticeboard quest book specifically. The Noticeboard quest book is special in that it's possible to never be able to acquire some quests in it. Because of that we didn't want to make it a matter of you needed every single one to have the book complete. People would inevitably miss one and it would be pretty frustrating. That being said, I can see how it would be confusing that it shows as complete when you clearly still have things you need to do.

What I've done as a sort of compromise is: if you have unfinished quests in the book it will show as incomplete. The green bar will show you still have things to do. If you've completed everything you currently have, then it will show as complete and display the yellow bar. That is, until you take another noticeboard quest, and the bar will drop back to partially filled and green to show that you now have something to do.

You'll see this change appear in the next update, let us know how it feels. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: