4 replies to this topic

#1 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:11

There's something odd going on with this quest line.

After handing in the weapons and shield for stage 13 of Assisting The Watch, Centurion Greogor sent me to talk to Quaestorion Melinda. The first thing I noticed is that the quest marker took me into the barracks, but not to her. Once on the roof the quest marker was positioned on an exit from the roof. When on the first floor of the barracks there was no quest marker showing at all.

Quaestorion Melinda had no question mark above her or anything and she would only speak to me in NPC chatter. From the text in the quest book I assume I'm suppose to battle up on the roof there. Thing is, I already did battle up on the roof at the end of Rites Of Passage which I completed before finishing Assisting The Watch.

Once I gave up on trying to get some quest interaction from Melinda I went back to see Centurion Greogor. He talked to me in quest mode as if whatever I was supposed to do with Melinda happened as it was supposed to happen and let me advance to stage 7 of Tasked With Rebuilding.

#2 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:36

It looks like you were able to get Rites of Passage before you were supposed to. Thanks for reporting it, I've tweaked the check on that quest. :)

#3 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:28

So is Malinda on the roof of the barracks?  I'm on stage 6 of Tasked with Rebuilding but I can't go upstairs, Legionnaire Harrow won't let me.  He has a greyed out quest though, for lvl 29 Rites of Passage.  I guess Rites of Passage has to be completed before progressing in Tasked with Rebuilding?

IGN : Bestandan

#4 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:47

So is Malinda on the roof of the barracks?  I'm on stage 6 of Tasked with Rebuilding but I can't go upstairs, Legionnaire Harrow won't let me.  He has a greyed out quest though, for lvl 29 Rites of Passage.  I guess Rites of Passage has to be completed before progressing in Tasked with Rebuilding?

What level are you? It sounds, from your description, like you're under level 29? That means you're too low level to attempt Rites of Passage and should return once you're level 29 or higher. :)

#5 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2013 - 17:06

Yes I was under 29, I'll come back later.

IGN : Bestandan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: