• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kill23445

kill23445

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 17:55

Around 12:15 I lost my carpet mount and the skill cauterize when I ctrl clicked them * With only my inventory open * already have a carpet mount but for some reason it still took the animation of learning it + used it up & same goes for cauterized even though I'm not even the right skill level to do so - sorry for the bad grammar - asked people in global about it and they all had no clue what happened - posted this because they said I might have a chance to get my skills back - + this is a pretty big bug if a bug at all if you ask me. - Was told to post it as a ticket but I clicked bugs and it said to post it here ..

#2 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 13:43

sometimes I find an item goes poof in my inventory if i move it. I dont know if this happens with other things but has happened with sacks if I moved them around while skilling or just was moving them but they seem to not be actually deleted.  more like some visual. 

I either log out and back in and they are back or i close all my inventory and open it up again. sometimes there is a little delay but then poof it's back.

I don't know if this is what happened to you though. 

don't know why this happens either but for me it seems new as I didn't notice this happen since maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

I thought there was some thread about something like this up already so didn't post in bug forum.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#3 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 14:30

don't know why this happens either but for me it seems new as I didn't notice this happen since maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

I thought there was some thread about something like this up already so didn't post in bug forum.

yeh its been there a long time, if you try to move an item into the next free slot and the game decides it is going to put the next crafted item in that slot the thing you are moving disappears into limbo. but as you say it does come back if you close your invent or packs.

#4 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2015 - 18:51

Well with scrolls that are supposed to be learnt by "right clicking" and selecting use - holding CTRL + clicking on a scroll works too.

But I don't think it is the case for Cauterize though - pretty sure you're meant to have a message saying you're not the level to use it etc.

Edit: Are you sure it's not a different carpet mount? There's like three different kinds.

Edited by Spirit, 04 March 2015 - 19:43.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#5 ShadowBane

ShadowBane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 19:12

he prob did use it, he is level 22 and cauterize is 14+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: