44 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:58

Ok, it seems someone does something... then person b walks in and goes oh I did that, or everyone has done that, or I did it better then you, or wow you just wasted your life on that...

Well to person b... STFU... it is their accomplishment that they are proud of that is why they post it here... so what if you are 200 and 100 other people are... there was a point in time when you were proud of that, and this is the point in time when they are...

Basically if you got nothing good to say, or can't even say a simple gratz then don't even bother coming to this forum... I am sick of seeing a bunch of people belittle someone else's true accomplishment cause it has "been done before" or "is easy" or "everyone has done it before" or

:roll:

#2 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:02

Hey DA - you levelled up a bit :)

#3 fs_pensativa

fs_pensativa
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:28

Maybe this could be stickied. This is a valuable reminder to everyone in the Accomplishments sub-forum.

#4 fs_bigred316

fs_bigred316
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:51

Sticky it and im partially anoyed with the fact that a few nubs have been saying i got dupes . that vexes me i only say negative stuff in only the accomplishments which really anyone can achieve easily

#5 fs_dapredator

fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:11

Yeah, but you gotta admit, some people do pretty pathetic things sometimes, like i leveled today, everyone congratulate me, people should be congratulated for things that actually require some form of effort

#6 fs_bigred316

fs_bigred316
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:43

I tripl agree

Atm ive been thinkingof making an thread about having simutaniously gaining 5 supereme doubler potions but i might get that insultation crap back for my efforts

#7 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:32

Done this before, waste of a post ;)

#8 fs_vitz

fs_vitz
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 16:24

I tripl agree

Atm ive been thinkingof making an thread about having simutaniously gaining 5 supereme doubler potions but i might get that insultation crap back for my efforts

lol

#9 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 16:54

bigred,

I hope you realize you the "person b)" type?

see http://forum.fallens... ... 626#370626 for a recent example.

#10 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 20:03

Yeah, but you gotta admit, some people do pretty pathetic things sometimes, like i leveled today, everyone congratulate me, people should be congratulated for things that actually require some form of effort

Nobody said you have to respond to each and every single accomplishment... all I am saying is if you are gonna be lame about someones accomplishment, then it would be better to not post... I think it would make the community much much more inviting to get rid of some of the stoopid bashing at hand...

#11 fs_supmet

fs_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 21:01

I tripl agree

lol if you posted that I'd become person B and make fun of you for wasting your money :D

#12 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 21:02

Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!

#13 fs_crispy983

fs_crispy983
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:36

Each person has their own accomplishment for their own reasons. Some people choose to post accomplishments that haven't been done while other choose to post personal accomplishments (that is it is an accomplishment to them).
So I agree Congrats or don't post at all.

I also see a Stickie

#14 fs_bigred316

fs_bigred316
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:38

bigred,

if you actually read what i said i post in useless accomplishments stuff that isnt really an accomplishment something praticly anyone can get. Say for example someone said an accompishment like oh wooo someone got 1mil gold anyone can get that all they do is complete an fsp offer till they have 10 fsps oh wow thats the reason for my posts in useless accomplishments. ANYONE CAN GET 1 MILLION GOLD.

#15 fs_crispy983

fs_crispy983
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 14:12

if you actually read what i said i post in useless accomplishments stuff that isnt really an accomplishment something praticly anyone can get. Say for example someone said an accompishment like oh wooo someone got 1mil gold anyone can get that all they do is complete an fsp offer till they have 10 fsps oh wow thats the reason for my posts in useless accomplishments. ANYONE CAN GET 1 MILLION GOLD.

What if they weren't selling fsp but hunting for the gold. What if this person made it a personal goal to get 1 mil gold. Then it IS and accomplishment to them. And they have everyright to post it here. If you think it's lame, yea you have the right too but it's pretty rude and nasty for you to post knocking them down. All we are saying is if you don't like some of the accomplishment threads there is no reason for you to post on them if you aren't going to say anything nice

#16 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 14:34

I tripl agree

lol if you posted that I'd become person B and make fun of you for wasting your money :D

LMAO..

#17 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 14:36

bigred,

Oh btw I can't, maybe you oughta make some Laos offers for me so I can do that? GAL.

#18 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:07

Hey DA - you levelled up a bit :)

Quite an accomplishment, lol. :lol: :wink:

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#19 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 00:45

Ok, it seems someone does something... then person b walks in and goes oh I did that, or everyone has done that, or I did it better then you, or wow you just wasted your life on that...

Well to person b... STFU... it is their accomplishment that they are proud of that is why they post it here... so what if you are 200 and 100 other people are... there was a point in time when you were proud of that, and this is the point in time when they are...

Basically if you got nothing good to say, or can't even say a simple gratz then don't even bother coming to this forum... I am sick of seeing a bunch of people belittle someone else's true accomplishment cause it has "been done before" or "is easy" or "everyone has done it before" or

:roll:

This crap happens everywhere, and I think it's more sad that someone takes the time to prove how much "better" they are than the person who is just trying to share their joy in something they did. Sad, you will have wankers like that though til you die or give up forums forever.

Yeh, but this is happening more often now, then ever... so I am bumping this...

#20 Chagryn

Chagryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 June 2008 - 00:49

I agree with you 100% DA. You could have saved yourself the time and just sent this to BigBlueDog in a private message though lmao. :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: