• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CoCoBane

CoCoBane

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 14:37

This is a list of suggestions I think would be cool to implement into the game. I kinda want to the game to be like live your own rpg life, like how mabinogi is like live your own anime life. I'm sure people might hate on some of these, but all I ask is for comments on why it would be a good idea or a terrible idea

1) Land Lots - Where you can buy a land lot and you can build anything on it. Like a house, farming area, anvil for smiting, Skinning rack, or anything. 

2) Carpenter/Engineering Skill - This also goes for Land Lots but it can also be for quests. Where you can build things from wood you gathered, copper(any material) rivets, or copper(any material) bars even maybe having to use magic in order to build something with magical properties. For the engineering part it can be like building a robot or some mechanical thing that would go into your Land Lot or quest.

3) Mounts - Just a faster way to move around the Eldevin Universe or something that can hold extra items like a pack mule. 

4) Taming Skill - To make more hybrid classes, something like taming an animal and it would fight into battle with you. Just want more opportunities to make hybrid classes 

5) The Good, The Bad, The Neutral - there can be bad deeds that's happening in the world or that can be you. You will meet random encounters in the game like someone mugging a girl. You can choose to help her which would increase your goodness, ignore her which wouldn't affect your good/evil meter, or kill the mugger but ask for something from her for helping which would increase your evil. Now if you're evil/good/neutral in the good, certain NPCs would approach you or will act diff. towards you. Which would trigger quests or the quests won't show up.

6) Bounties - Players would be allowed to place bounties on you for killing them or stealing their supplies or just anything. I suggest adding something like a time limit or a limit of bounties you can place every week or day in order to prevent trolls.

7) Swimming - I hate how you can't even walk through small ponds of water which gets annoying when traveling. But yeah you should add swimming where if there is a lake in the way, swim though it or just use a boat which goes into the next one.

8) Boats - To be able to good though large bodies of water. You can use carpenter/engineering skill to make one. Which can lead to pirates or fighting on water. 

9) Weather - where it can raining one day or snowing the other, or maybe just a sunny day. Have weather in the game, which can affect you personally. Like when farming it can destroy crops, or using a fire attack won't be effective, or using a water/ice attack which would be increased. Maybe even mobs would be lessen or increased on a certain weather.   

10) Random Encounters - this can also be for your good/evil meter but it can also be something fun to do. Also this is to prevent botters. It can be like someone who would approach you can ask you to go somewhere or to help them. It can either be a trap in which they would steal some of your money or saving some person/village. It can also be something stupid like a kid asking you to play or making you run around the town to catch him, but once you catch him/her, they can give you something bad or a rare item. 

#2 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 15:48

1 go play a facebook game

2 go play facebook games

3 mounts are pointless since you travel fast enough or can port to locations but sadly their in production and might come out in a year

4 go play perfect world and be a veno done

5 go play rift

6 go play client based games

7 why the hell do we need to swim

8 you can take the boats in the harbor to the few locations this is not battle ship or Pirate island or a facebook game

9 there is somewhat a weather system but its more of a day night and if your settings are right you can see something fallgn liek rain in areas

10 you want random go play rift/any other game thats client based

happy hunting all

#3 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 April 2014 - 16:53

1. There has been small talk about this, but I can't wait  :D

2. This would be a great way to help transition into the player housing.

3. Eldevin just isn't big enough for this in my opinion, not enough space to move around places.

4. There are some animals in talent trees. But if they would enable vanity animals to pick up bags or be useful, that'd be cool.

5. This is an alright idea, but too far ahead for this point in the game.

6. I disagree with this, it's not open world PvP, so players who choose to go to Trappers Atoll go there at their own risk.

7. Not much use for this now, but later on it could generate some fun  :)

8. There are some boats you can go on, only one you see traveling through the water, but it goes nowhere.

9. I would love to see this in Eldevin, just not effecting the skills or farming.

10. This is a good way to prevent/stop botting, but it might get to a point where it's just annoying.

Some really great ideas, hopefully I did not discourage you on some of them. Keep posting  :D

#4 penmen22

penmen22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 19:18

1 go play a facebook game

2 go play facebook games

3 mounts are pointless since you travel fast enough or can port to locations but sadly their in production and might come out in a year

4 go play perfect world and be a veno done

5 go play rift

6 go play client based games

7 why the hell do we need to swim

8 you can take the boats in the harbor to the few locations this is not battle ship or Pirate island or a facebook game

9 there is somewhat a weather system but its more of a day night and if your settings are right you can see something fallgn liek rain in areas

10 you want random go play rift/any other game thats client based

happy hunting all

Telling someone to go play other games and telling their suggestions are complete crap is a way to make the community hate you, and make the players hate the community. You can at least tell them why you don't like their suggestion or try to make them better. Stop being such a negative Nancy.

#5 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 17:57

LOL im not im just stating how this game is Build and what it is capable of and if you wish those items to come true you have to play something else nothing more nothing less some of those features if you looked at dev logs you would see what are coming to be but the rest will never happen due to the games restrictions  currently inplay the programming of this game wont allow al ot of those ideas to come true unless they switch out of being 100% java the command lines would be crazy yes some java games have PH but they split the code between flash and what ever Engine they use like take for instance Everquest they have player houseing and full player creativity to make things for it and what not and pets and blah blah blah but they use a cut and paste engine that has its own scripts, this uses java your asking for years of code to be written for such a small community, i have been programming for years now so i know the limitations of browser games and what code base they use and what they can be capable of. In time as code evolves yes it might come true but your asking to much there for i show you examples of other games in my list for a reason notice a pattern in them their either specific to one need or they are a client based engine not java command lines. As for me being Negitive im not im being truthful if thats negative then so be it take it as you will for its what it is and nothing more or less. Also in other news of pets doing something other then maybe giving a player a stat boost the collection thing will lead to macros and bots in a large scale why play when my pets will loot for me while i set my macro or bot to tab 1 over and over and just range lol but it is a fun idea to have them look less cute decoration and be more of something useful IE stat boosts or skills or something :) hope this clears up any misunderstanding you might of had over my list and how it was stated some times i can be too blunt and peopel dont get what i mean :; shrugs:; what can ya do happy Hunting all

Edited by MerchantRathe, 28 April 2014 - 17:59.

#6 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:00

Also in other news of pets doing something other then maybe giving a player a stat boost the collection thing will lead to macros and bots in a large scale why play when my pets will loot for me while i set my macro or bot to tab 1 over and over and just range lol but it is a fun idea to have them look less cute decoration and be more of something useful

Ah, didn't think of that  :P we need more constructive criticism. The more we think things out, the more we know what the outcomes would be. Thinking further into the mounts, you could have restrictions as to where you can ride them. Maybe when you get near a city a guard would say "Hey, don't ride that in there, tie it up" And there could be a stable that charges how long you keep your mount in with silver/gold, maybe level ratio. And once you come get your horse out, you pay the fee, someone could add onto this idea of all the possibilities of if someone can't afford it and so on, like maybe a ticket of some sort, but I would love to hear more.

#7 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:25

sadly i dont think mounts will increase speed if and when they do place it into effect since the maps are soo dang small whats the point of being on one and maps further away you use the dragon or you walk it in seconds its not liek it takes 20 mins to get form one side to the next not even 2 mins to go from noth eldevin to south eldevin i mean really add a mount to that it would be more of a decoration then anyting else adding more vanity to the game :(

#8 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:16

sadly i dont think mounts will increase speed if and when they do place it into effect since the maps are soo dang small whats the point of being on one and maps further away you use the dragon or you walk it in seconds its not liek it takes 20 mins to get form one side to the next not even 2 mins to go from noth eldevin to south eldevin i mean really add a mount to that it would be more of a decoration then anyting else adding more vanity to the game :(

I WANT TO RIDE AN OWLBEAR either it goes faster or not, i just want it.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#9 LordOfLondon

LordOfLondon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 16:20

My only suggestion : PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE RUNESCAPE MADE BY UPDATING THE GAME GRAPHICS AND COMBAT SYSTEM , TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE ACTION RPG AND LOOSING ALOT OF ANGRY PLAYERS WHO SPENT YEARS AND YEARS TRAINING  ACCOUNTS ! ( I felt it was necessary to use caps >:).

Finally i think i have found a solution from being screwed over by runescape. This game is awesome so far !

#10 LordOfLondon

LordOfLondon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 16:57

I think it would be a move in the right direction if the sale of gold was removed, no one likes a pay to win mmo !.

There are other ways to make money to advance the game while keeping as much balance as possible. 

Once the game gets popular (and it will) company's will want to pay you for advertising also you could create  subscription member areas, monsters, quests , dungeons,items.

also lets have the members we have now try to boost the release on steam green light ! make a partition or an advertisement on the front page of the website.

Because lets be fair this game deserves much more attention then it currently has !

GL  Haunted Cow !

WE CAN DO THIS ! come on guys !

#11 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 17:08

as much as this is kinda  a pay to win game its not an unfair pay to win cause you can trade EP there for ANYone has acess to the games shop

#12 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:57

1. http://forums.hunted...showtopic=56933

2,4. http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63773

3. http://forums.hunted...showtopic=62928

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=62224

5. People want to do all quests...

6. http://forums.hunted...lsd#entry848708

7,8. And you go off the map...

9. People with slow computers dislike because of more lag

10. http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63914

Edited by EJK, 02 May 2014 - 13:05.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: