Photo

when will the legendary event happen for the 'Blessings of the Cow Gods' gear set?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Forgotten One

The Forgotten One

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 June 2013 - 21:34

was wondering if the hoofs hammer of terminus (Legendary) level 100 weapon is something that all of us fs players will have a chance of getting ahold of whenever that legendary event takes place along with the other gear set pieces that make the  'Blessings of the Cow Gods' gear set and would this then be a (Godly) class item?

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 23:01

maybe try getting invited into their guild, gaining their trust, and steal it?  

then - do as much damage as possible when they're offline - destroy all their structures, leave the guild and declare semper fi in the FSBox  ;)

#3 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:14

This will happen on the 39th of never.

#4 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:20

HCS has stated that Hoof's set (hooftest's gear) will never be available to players.  It is very powerful for a reason; it's the test character.  If you need further proof, look at hooftest's bio: "Items featured on this character are not available for public use."

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:01

maybe try getting invited into their guild, gaining their trust, and steal it?  

then - do as much damage as possible when they're offline - destroy all their structures, leave the guild and declare semper fi in the FSBox  ;)

*chuckles* - that's prolly the only way :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2013 - 21:51

Radneto has the 2nd Hoofs Hammer of Terminus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana