• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iron09tw

iron09tw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:14

I don't want to waste my stams when having a vacation, offline for a few days, unstable network connection, too busy to play, and etc. Another reason is I want to have more stams when hunting in double XP events. My idea is letting me deposit stams to avoid overflow.

But this is not free, it pays and has a limit per day. For example, (1) paying 100 golds for depositing 1 stam, (2) at most depositing 5000 stams every day, and (3) the max deposited stams is 100,000 stams. 

I will appreciate if HC can implement the feature. Friends have any suggestions?

Edited by iron09tw, 22 June 2014 - 05:24.

#2 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:30

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=54694

#3 Jose

Jose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:52

Never gonna happen =)

Edited by Jose, 22 June 2014 - 12:52.

#4 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 June 2014 - 16:46

Glad that link got posted.  However, there is one small error with it in regarding to getting free FSP from the game.  I personally, have gotten free FSP from the game, simply by praying to one of the gods ;)  (Yes, that's nitpicking, but that also shows that you shouldn't use absolutes when making statements )

However, since everyone likes free stam so much, perhaps a small amount (under 10) as a reward in the arena.  The entrance fee could reflect the going price for stam in buying it for gold.  It's not reserve stamina, but it's something.

#5 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 17:34

Would be cool but Never see it happening.. to many will Complain... I would love to not "waist" my stamina either but its part of staying Active.... Understand Real Life gets in the way of staying active ALOT.. but that is why this is a Game. Enjoyed reading this topic though. Cheers!

#6 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:27

I personally, have gotten free FSP from the game, simply by praying to one of the gods ;)  (Yes, that's nitpicking, but that also shows that you shouldn't use absolutes when making statements )

However, since everyone likes free stam so much, perhaps a small amount (under 10) as a reward in the arena.  The entrance fee could reflect the going price for stam in buying it for gold.  It's not reserve stamina, but it's something.

You have dedicated time to the game by playing, so praying is not free. Nothing is.

You must be happy Arena doesn't require stam as it once did when it began and always should have. Why is it exempt?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: