369 replies to this topic

#361 DarkWillie

DarkWillie

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:04

Me either... even though I would have been against you and BB. I am trying to console myself and going through and trying to figure out who did which piece... I have only figured out Cibo and snug though LOL! Not that it matters... I will get to vote next round :twisted:

If I win an auction, please notify me in-game

#362 Sinio

Sinio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:06

Me and dmr figured out most of them. Even though we don't know who is in what bracket.. :roll:

beastboy2_zpsb4d2fdc4.png

#363 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:08

Wow... some of these are amazing... I think next year you need to base the 1st round brackets based on length of time artists have been using their talents... just a thought... Say, less than 1 year bracket A, 2-3 years bracket B and 3+ years, bracket C. Eventually the brackets will merge of course... but at least the first round. I am glad for this experience though... gives me an idea of what to expect for next year.

I just don't think it's fair that we switched the brackets. :|

Why is it not fair?? the brackets were randomized in the first place and it would have been silly to have automatic wins with all the people who had entered...

You had plenty of time to work on your work. I hate sore losers!

#364 Godblade75

Godblade75

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:11

Wow... some of these are amazing... I think next year you need to base the 1st round brackets based on length of time artists have been using their talents... just a thought... Say, less than 1 year bracket A, 2-3 years bracket B and 3+ years, bracket C. Eventually the brackets will merge of course... but at least the first round. I am glad for this experience though... gives me an idea of what to expect for next year.

I just don't think it's fair that we switched the brackets. :|

Why is it not fair?? the brackets were randomized in the first place and it would have been silly to have automatic wins with all the people who had entered...

You had plenty of time to work on your work. I hate sore losers!

I'm not complaining about the time frame, I chose to do it when I wanted to. But I don't think it's right to show the brackets, then change them. I mean, what's done is done, so whatever.

EDIT: And, I don't see how I'm being a sore loser.

godblade.png

#365 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:12

I am sorry if I was a bit harsh but, I don't see why it matters.

#366 Godblade75

Godblade75

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:13

I am sorry if I was a bit harsh but, I don't see why it matters.

I doesn't really. Just kinda stressed out, competing with two crazy good pieces. Just forget about it.

godblade.png

#367 DarkWillie

DarkWillie

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:29

I don't mind the reworking of the brackets... I'd like to know what they are now... but I guess it doesn't matter since pretty much where ever I'd put my piece, I'd get owned LOL! :lol:

If I win an auction, please notify me in-game

#368 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:33

I don't mind that the brackets got reworked either - It is far more fair this way, than if someone got a free pass in the first round because others failed to enter

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#369 fs_darkjkr

fs_darkjkr
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2011 - 00:15

well i agree with godblade :) he shouldnt post the first brackets in the first time :) i wouldve had a chance to advance with the first brackets but now i dont anymore *breaks the keyboard* but eh im not complaining :D good luck everyone :)

#370 jsustin212

jsustin212

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 00:17

what does it matter to tell you the truth i like not knowing who were going against it means there is no way we should be slacking in our art, give it all you got and then some

jsus_zpsa8d5d247.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: