Photo

Not for Prophet PvP Tournament

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 22:37

I seemed to kill rangers,sins and warriors just fine as a PvP mage with a 40mage-5prophet build (extra haste and heal power thats it) so no you cant rule mages completely out :P

I want first shot at Luke!  :P

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#42 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 March 2017 - 20:48

I'm starting a poll of what people want on a PvP tournament, so unless Ernzor wants to change his rule on proph skills, I'm planning to host a tournament that the community can help make: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75267

Go for it, was just trying to start a bit of a fun thing for you guys to do, and at the same time poke fun at the silly sissy healers that take 10 hours to complete 1 PvP match.

Seriously, the last tournament was probably decided by whose fingers got tired first.

If you get one up and running I might even still consider a EP donation.

No more input from me, you guys go do what you :)

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#43 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:49

Go for it, was just trying to start a bit of a fun thing for you guys to do, and at the same time poke fun at the silly sissy healers that take 10 hours to complete 1 PvP match.

Seriously, the last tournament was probably decided by whose fingers got tired first.

If you get one up and running I might even still consider a EP donation.

No more input from me, you guys go do what you :)

OI master ernz i am offended!!!!!!!

fite me in TA BRUH I Kiel u!

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#44 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 21:09

If it's just about the long fights of pure prophs or proph hybrids, I'm pretty sure that could easily be addressed by limiting pot usage to something like 3 times per match.

2skye6m.png

#45 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 20:25

Hmm... Is this going to happen?

If so, you guys probably want to hear read a little suggestion for this tournament, which I see, Ernzor wants to bring the good old pvp days in Eldevin back.

Discrimination is an unpleasant thing for anyone. Really. But perhaps by changing the rule a little from "Not for Phrophet" to "A Pure Class Build" can interest more people to take part in this tournament. Just like the good old days. Fair duels!

Pure builds in Eldevin seem balanced in between damage dealt and damage recieved for each class.

Miss the days when Frozen Phalanx, Frenzy, Soul Fire, Spectral Barrage, Dragon's Breath, and Snowfall took part in Eldevin Gladiators.

Edit : I must have read the whole posts in a thread before I post mine. Sorry for that! :)

This thread was continued to here: https://forums.hunte...ic=75257&page=3

Edited by Lalalalalalalala, 08 April 2017 - 22:55.

#46 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2017 - 22:13

Nope not happening, they went ahead without me :P

Some say the first match is still going and there is no end in site!

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: