The magic ace of hearts, The Rose of red, and the Bad Penny

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:33

Well. I failed english last year. So if you've seen my previous essay, this is different, I just had to do it on the same subject and i used KJ again, I realize that not all of the information is accurate and that eludain is actually a hippo:

Joshua ******
Sandi *******
English 10
July 15, 2008
The Magical Ace of Hearts, the Rose of Red, and the Bad Penny
Once upon a time, in the far away land of Eribor lived a warrior by the name of Eludain. Whilst Eludain was a great warrior, he was young and unwise. In fact, Eludain was only born nine months ago, however, when he was just born he was rubbed from head to toe with the mystical rose of red. This put him in prime physical shape to become a warrior and sped up his learning process one hundred fold. This of course was due to the seemingly unending battle between humans and those of the non-human form, anything from an elf, to a feline, to the mystical trees, and even the wizards and witches. The non-humans were winning, and the humans needed help immediately, so Kronor “The Hunt Master” went to Paladir Forest and sought after the rose.
So even though Eludain was a great warrior, he was an unwise warrior. Now Eludain traveled to the Misty Mountains, unknowing of the imminent danger. He battled with the monstrous ethereal guardians, and even encountered an undead cursed samurai to fight. However, while visiting the hut near the blue chasm he caught a glimpse of the near legendary mage Niltasare. Niltasare’s magic brought forth legendary creatures such as the Banshee of Dunale, Ragggzha the Troll, the frost and fire dragons, Zachorzi the Plagued, the Cerberus Hound, Gogamor the Man-crusher, Samael void, and even the Tarbida Spider. Anyway, Eludain quickly ran into the hut and looked in every square inch, but found nothing. That is except for… a penny. This was no ordinary penny. Something about it felt different, but what? When Eludain picked up the penny, it felt as though he was carrying 5,000 pennies. In fact, he could hardly carry the penny.
Eludain put the penny in his pocket, but it simply tore a hole right through the pocket. So then, Eludain decided to just carry it and whistled out for his tamed golden cockatrice and rode it all the way home back to Eribor, oblivious to the pending danger.
Now King Jadie lied in his Palace of Xinderoth, making practice of slaying the most treacherous creature that the VERY large area was named after (Xinderoth). His loyal servant Deluch approached him with news of the sighting in the Mountainous Path. King Jadie then asked Deluch “Where have we heard this from?”
“The news comes from Southern Eribor my master,” answered Deluch.
So then King Jadie rode off on Steep Nojor (the perilous creature he famously tamed, the seed of Sleipnir) to Eribor. Now, Eribor was very far from Xinderoth, making this ride extremely long. However, Steep Nojor was an eight-legged horse just like his father and therefore could run for much longer. Finally, after traveling through the Dreg and Aldmar Swamps, and the Undead and Pensar Forests, the king had arrived at his destination. He then approached Eludain saying, “Excuse me, are you the one who sighted the mage?”
“Why yes, yes I am, but I chased after him and could not find him. It’s a shame really, I’d love to have a shot at him,” Eludain answered.
King Jadie then asked demandingly, “So you say you ran after him and found nothing there?”
“Well… No. Never mind… Well… Maybe… There was one thing,” Eludain replied precariously.
“And what was this? I have traveled for three days to find you, this is very important!”
“Well… A penny, but it’s very heavy,” Eludain said.
“Let me see it!” King Jadie demanded.
Eludain then took out the penny and said, “Here, here it is. Not sure what you want with it though.”
“Stand back!” King Jadie screamed, “This is no ordinary penny.”
Then King Jadie took the penny and flipped it three times into the air. After this he threw it at a nearby tree and out of a cloud of smoke came Niltasare.
“There! There is the mage!” Screamed Eludain as he charged at Niltasare. Eludain took out his Sword of Ursa and attempted to strike Niltasare. However, just seconds before Eludain struck Niltasare, Niltasare had enchanted himself with an aura of protection. This seemingly black magic allowed Niltasare to escape all damage that would have been done.
“Ha! You are a fool! From the legends I heard, I figured you would be much more wise than this!” Niltasare proclaimed as he thrust his Master of Magic Spear with ease and critically injured Eludain.
As Eludain lied on the ground in agony, he was still conscious and able to watch and hear the events that happened next. “You may be a great warrior Eludain, but you know little about wizards. There aren’t many ways to slay a mage, and brute force is definitely not one of those ways.” King Jadie said as he took out a pack of cards.
“Ha ha ha ha ha, you don’t honestly believe that myth do you Jadie? Even if you did, you know what happens if it fails, I will have control of your entire kingdom!” Niltasare said.
“Your tyranny has led you to quite a bit of control of my kingdom, so that is a risk I am willing to take!” King Jadie screamed. At this point, King Jadie took out an ace of hearts from the deck and threw it at Niltasare in a Frisbee motion. Niltasare put up his Semerkhet Shield and a Doth Blade in an attempt to block the card. However, his attempts failed, and the card burst through the shield and slid across Niltasare’s through, making a paper thin, four inch long slit on his throat. He could barely breathe and he could not speak. Eventually, Niltasare bled out, marking the end of his days and a historic win on the humans march to eventual victory.
The End.

#2 crastxx

crastxx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:14

Lol, Nilt died :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana