132 replies to this topic

#21 savipats

savipats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 17:39

Perhaps you could add this option to our preferences:

Do not display log messages for auto-opened Frag-chests.

Last time i hunted globals (pinatas perhaps?), i had 63 pages of logs of gaining 1...5 frags...  

Thats just spam, dont you think...?

#22 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 17:46

Perhaps you could add this option to our preferences:

Do not display log messages for auto-opened Frag-chests.

Last time i hunted globals (pinatas perhaps?), i had 63 pages of logs of gaining 1...5 frags...  

Thats just spam, dont you think...?

+1 to this idea as i lose actual messages in amongst the spam telling me i auto opened a container and received x number of frags

#23 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 January 2015 - 18:03

I agree with the above. Also edited my post with this question, and it seems it got overlooked:

How are these stashes classified? ie would they be effected by Find Item buff?

#24 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 18:19

Find Item buff is your friend for these drops, yes :)

#25 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 18:27

I agree with the above. Also edited my post with this question, and it seems it got overlooked:

How are these stashes classified? ie would they be effected by Find Item buff?

I think you overlooked the response :)

Yeah, FI will work on Frag Stashes.

Edited by yotwehc, 16 January 2015 - 18:27.

#26 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 18:47

Screenshot_8.jpg

and when i click to view image i get

Method Not Implemented

Edited by hades8840, 16 January 2015 - 18:48.

#27 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 18:48

Will be interesting to see the participation level for this event since the top chest is the best leveling reward of all the globals.

Screenshot everything!

#28 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 16 January 2015 - 19:25

Nice addition of the Frag Stashes on this - I was not expecting my idea to be implemented so soon.

Thanks Grim :)

#29 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 19:26

Will be interesting to see the participation level for this event since the top chest is the best leveling reward of all the globals.

For me the Vampiric Chest (Halloween) and the Cut Ruby Box (OK1000-Mosquitos) are a lot better than this one, but yeah, that chest is great too.

*The reason to prefer the Vampiric Chest over than Zombie Chest, is because Vampirica have SH and CoA 525 inside.

#30 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 16 January 2015 - 19:37

For me the Vampiric Chest (Halloween) and the Cut Ruby Box (OK1000-Mosquitos) are a lot better than this one, but yeah, that chest is great too.

*The reason to prefer the Vampiric Chest over than Zombie Chest, is because Vampirica have SH and CoA 525 inside.

Personally, the AM and Conserve are my favorite buffs for the way I play making this one unbeatable.

There are many ways to play this great game but I think it's fairly safe to say this chest is among the top 3 for most players...

#31 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 19:39

Composing gives 450 though :P which is already overkill i perfer these

#32 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2015 - 20:59

Thanks for yet another event HCS! It's good to keep having things to do on FS :)

One thing I have noticed though, it almost seems as if on here, if a couple of people ask for some sort of event, they get it. I know this event was asked for by a few people and all of a sudden, a few days later it's been released again. Not that I'm complaining but there's no element of surprise anymore :( We know about the 2x XP event, the dragon LEs, the titans, santork/reindeer LEs and this global event ALL in advance. There's no pleasant surprises anymore :(

#33 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 21:05

Thanks for yet another event HCS! It's good to keep having things to do on FS :)

One thing I have noticed though, it almost seems as if on here, if a couple of people ask for some sort of event, they get it. I know this event was asked for by a few people and all of a sudden, a few days later it's been released again. Not that I'm complaining but there's no element of surprise anymore :( We know about the 2x XP event, the dragon LEs, the titans, santork/reindeer LEs and this global event ALL in advance. There's no pleasant surprises anymore :(

HCS can't win. Give people a heads up, people complain. Surprise everyone, people complain.

#34 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 21:42

BigGrim... thanks for the double whammy global... what could be better then frags and epic chests!!!

#35 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 21:44

dont read forum and then most will all be a surprise :-)

#36 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 21:47

going to have to get atleast 25k kills i bet to get in top 100 on this one!! great event HCS and thanks ;)

#37 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 22:21

going to have to get atleast 25k kills i bet to get in top 100 on this one!! great event HCS and thanks ;)

Might be surprised there a lot of stam tanks are still filling..with all the titan hunting etc etc that has been going on...personally I think asking for this event now is kinda silly we would have been way better off with frags only this time around...

#38 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 23:24

Might be surprised there a lot of stam tanks are still filling..with all the titan hunting etc etc that has been going on...personally I think asking for this event now is kinda silly we would have been way better off with frags only this time around...

i put in 33k kills and I honestly would not be mad if we hit ruby and i did not make top 100... lol those Chests are AWESOME :)... but think with the Current Christmas Event / Titans / Santork ..  Im a little Nervous LOL.

#39 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 23:57

Thanks for the global Cows. 

#40 NicramDuel

NicramDuel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:19

Is there any chance of ever trying out the previously suggested idea - locking the top 100 qualifications 24 hours before the event ends? Just so that, as discussed earlier, finally we could have an event where "all the little grubs with low max stam" like myself readily engage in an all-out war against the critters AND the odds, instead of so many of such players simply not participating at all - mistaking even the last-minute status of ALL the recent ingame events for generally low participation rates and impossible goals instead of seeing that every little DOES help, and the low kills are only due to the last-moment explosion of high-stam players only aiming at personal top100 gains instead of getting off on an early start, and thus setting a good example for morale to participate? With the top100 locked 24 hours before the end, those who plan on pursuing that aim can still do the same thing they would a few hours later - while those who would only participate if they knew we can hit ruby can FINALLY feel confident enough, seeing the results of pre-top100-lock as a guarantee of success.

On a side note, I have participated in every potion-rewarding event last year, up to ruby personal (and didn't fall for the false indications of our TRUE power) - only to fall short of the best potions by 100-200 players (or more precisely, the 100-200 players means a monster total of so many participants completing minimal personal goals, so essentially, even fewer higher-stam players could do the trick). I will participate in this event, as well - and I will burn all I have as soon as my stam fills up. 

Shortly: I will burn all my stam on this event, too - not just the minimal requirements to hit ruby personal. What I want is to see the old discussion come to life, which can finally grant me what I feel quite a few of us would deserve during an event - something that was never denied by my own efforts-but by the actions of the few influencing the actions of the lazy-greedy. Everything I tried earlier failed. PM'ing the masses. Chat encouragement. Intraclan, and interclan positive reinforcement of participants and possible participants. Everything failed-while we were always so darn close.

I want to see this event finally get to ruby. Not just the fragment events-but FINALLY, after ages, a potion-yielding event getting to ruby again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: