38 replies to this topic

#21 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:50

His idea is great... maybe we can opt two options a seasonal Gvg with massive RP rewards and an onging Gvg RP....

In any case , the current problem in gvg is targets , Small Gvg Guilds who gets all the benefit or most of it (encourages gvgers to leave their respective guilds and make small militia guilds to farm RP) we should be encouraging team work and lastly should be the profit players make from gvg... Also I still find it hard to wait 2 min between each gvg attack, after all it's not a bounty and I might only have 1 target and need to 100 hit like you said so we can add the wait time between attacks on this list.

#22 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 15:39

IDK about xp decay because they definitely earned that XP one way or another. Not showing XP on the total after a certain period of time maybe. Of course if they log in it would be back. Also guild bank raiding is probably the worst idea i heard to date. I would just keep bare minimum gold in my bank like 50m to avoid any extensive damage. Never should banks be touched ever lol. This game has a large potential to have good pvp/gvg but your going about it the wrong way rather than force people into it like your suggestions just provide massive incentives so they choose this path purposely.

Edited by EpicPiety, 21 July 2018 - 15:42.

#23 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:49

IDK about xp decay because they definitely earned that XP one way or another. Not showing XP on the total after a certain period of time maybe. Of course if they log in it would be back. Also guild bank raiding is probably the worst idea i heard to date. I would just keep bare minimum gold in my bank like 50m to avoid any extensive damage. Never should banks be touched ever lol. This game has a large potential to have good pvp/gvg but your going about it the wrong way rather than force people into it like your suggestions just provide massive incentives so they choose this path purposely.

I find it hard to see guilds who have 3/4 of it players inactive yet at top ranked guilds... leaders are not even trying. the exp the guild had was from the inactive players... when the guild is not gaining more exp and all members went inactive, it should start to decay. Gvg rating too, yes top rating but you are not gvging, your rating start to decay. ad i dont mean by decaying to zero the xp, it ll start to decrease very very slowly.thats one thing.

another thing, guilds should be competing on top ranks , you can gain ranks from huntig but you can lose your rank if defeated in guild raids, aka defeated from a Gvg ladder thing. in my opinion, if the big guilds, which have too many high leveled players didnt have something todo, and all they do is log in to chat while wait 1 month even 2 months to hunt later on, there wont be any consumption on composing pots, ladder pots, no consumption on RP buffs(hopefully they add a wide range of buffs).... all in all less activity from high leveled players who cn easily afford these stuff means sharp decrease in Pvp pots prices, increase in FSP price and that wil inturn have affect on new players, or lower level players.

for instance, if the battle between guilds made members consume more pvp pots each week or two weeks or even regularly, more demand on the pots, players will need to farm and invent the new pots or compose too, which means they ll pay for lower levels to do the job. players will need to get themselves gear for offline protection, they ll work harder on events, guilds will try to arm up everyone... increase the need on BPs and so on.... current gvg is like fishing or farming.... small gvg guilds, mark a few guilds that doesnt hit back and keep on farming them over and over agin each week.

maybe Gvg RP should be decided according to Gvg Rating.

i am trying to implent a battle need between big guilds and at the same time solve the problem of having small guilds mess up bigger ones, after all the guild thing was about making several people working together not forcing them to play in small guilds...

also it would be nice if such battles were declared on global chat... global chat is kinda sleepy most of the time and have irrelavant topics than the game... if a conflict between guilds declared there, at least people would find something to talk about, like watching a football match. people might cheer for a guild or might even bet which one will win...

if the gvg is improved in a certain way, which doesnt have to have all or some or even any ideas of mine... after all i am after making the gvg more competetive, thats my goal doesnt matter how we do so. i want check global and see who is fighting who, cheer this guild and watch the score of the fight between them.... players will get buffed to the core and cloacked , they ll change setups and attack, score wont be known...

as for guild banks.... i really find it nice if guilds can snatch a few gold from each other... it ll make players aremed for offline protection at least when the guild raidings event is alive. it doesnt have to be much, it can be a small percentage that doesnt exceed XXXX gold.... i think thats something the devs can figure out if they want too. so if a guild wins alot of raids, the sum amount of gold it makes will be profitable for its guild bank...

Edited by atta222, 24 July 2018 - 05:57.

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:30

It shouldnt decay just not add in to the total like i stated after a certain period of inactivity. If they get back into the game and log in the xp should add in once more. I can also assure you that the guilds you state to be up top arent even trying including the leaders couldnt be anymore false. Its quite competitive lol. If they stopped trying they would be swept in the dust and no longer a "top" guild or whatever u consider a top guild.

Edited by EpicPiety, 25 July 2018 - 10:32.

#25 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2018 - 17:30

Maybe we could start with fixing the attack page....  It shows me as having no eligible targets.  I do for a current conflict, but I'm prevented from participating because the game sees me as having no targets?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#26 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:12

Maybe we could start with fixing the attack page....  It shows me as having no eligible targets.  I do for a current conflict, but I'm prevented from participating because the game sees me as having no targets?

Your valid targets are lvl 1284-1484 and must be active within 7 days. FS helper shows all the gvg targets.

#27 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 13:27

Not everyone uses helper, mind you.

eFqM9lD.gif

#28 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 21:07

Your valid targets are lvl 1284-1484 and must be active within 7 days. FS helper shows all the gvg targets.

I DO NOT HAVE FSH.  I PLAY 100% ON A MOBILE DEVICE!   I KNOW HOW TO FIND VALID TARGETS.....  IT IS EXTREMELY TEDIOUS DOING SO ON A MOBILE DEVICE AS THERE'S NO MOUSE TO DO A MOUSEOVER.....  SO I HAVE TO GO TO EACH PROFILE TO SEE IF THEY ARE ELIGIBLE....  IN THIS INSTANCE, WHEN I TRIED TO HIT AN ELIGIBLE TARGET, THERE WAS NO WAY TO DO SO!

THE ATTACK PAGE FOR CONFLICTS  IS BROKEN!  THAT IS MY POINT!!!!!!!

And yes, I am yelling.  I'm absolutely sick of people assuming I don't know my posterior regions from a hole in the ground.

Edited by BadPenny, 26 July 2018 - 21:12.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#29 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:53

I DO NOT HAVE FSH. I PLAY 100% ON A MOBILE DEVICE! I KNOW HOW TO FIND VALID TARGETS..... IT IS EXTREMELY TEDIOUS DOING SO ON A MOBILE DEVICE AS THERE'S NO MOUSE TO DO A MOUSEOVER..... SO I HAVE TO GO TO EACH PROFILE TO SEE IF THEY ARE ELIGIBLE.... IN THIS INSTANCE, WHEN I TRIED TO HIT AN ELIGIBLE TARGET, THERE WAS NO WAY TO DO SO!

THE ATTACK PAGE FOR CONFLICTS IS BROKEN! THAT IS MY POINT!!!!!!!

And yes, I am yelling. I'm absolutely sick of people assuming I don't know my posterior regions from a hole in the ground.

Having a computer or not, mouse or without a mouse. Having the game show us our targets is something that should be done in any case. I am having fun playing the game by attacking and defending. NOT by filtering active people out of inactive people.

And TBH just watching too many inactive people makes me depressed and fills me with feeling that the game is dying and worth spending any more on the game.

This just something HCS should understand.. I am here to have fun. Fun needs a challenge , and I have to beat the challenge or try beating it. It's not about paying , it's not about levelling. It's about me completing the challenges.

Edited by atta222, 28 July 2018 - 03:53.

#30 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 18:51

It would be amazing if we can see the results of conflicts between guilds in the news feeds or tavern rumors. encourage the competing and makes defending a Gvg something honorable for the guild.

#31 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2018 - 00:30

It would be amazing if we can see the results of conflicts between guilds in the news feeds or tavern rumors. encourage the competing and makes defending a Gvg something honorable for the guild.

This used to appear in the tavern rumours a long time ago, was mostly filled with farmers winning but was also interesting to see who won in gvgs between the top rated guilds.

#32 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:00

This used to appear in the tavern rumours a long time ago, was mostly filled with farmers winning but was also interesting to see who won in gvgs between the top rated guilds.

It would be great if we can have it again, at least when they make Ryebred's Gvg idea. It will be great brag and have fun as a team for our accomplishments.

Also I really have little knowledge about what the game used to have, was really young at the time like q5 years old. So I probably was messing around when I started playing a few years back lol

I can't forget how fun it was though. FS was and is my first online game I ever did play...

#33 Tobito666

Tobito666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:07

maybe add a new recipe EPIC for higher level with RP items material so that rp items will be more valuable.. and that maybe GvG become alive

#34 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:55

Thats pointless. There is no demand as much as before. as i said. its better to make all epics made from different game aspects. the game is inflated with them anyways atm.

#35 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 20:19

For  simple PvP for gold or DQ, if you are using the attack player menu to pick your targets, you are severely limiting yourself.  Why don't you use the find player link instead.

That link gives you 25 player names within your attack range, their guild, their level, PvP protection or not,  their gold on hand, and if active or not, and the click button to look at them.  Not sure of that look at button would show the GvG attack tab on their bio or not, but I've given you enough information to look at.

#36 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 21:43

For  simple PvP for gold or DQ, if you are using the attack player menu to pick your targets, you are severely limiting yourself.  Why don't you use the find player link instead.

That link gives you 25 player names within your attack range, their guild, their level, PvP protection or not,  their gold on hand, and if active or not, and the click button to look at them.  Not sure of that look at button would show the GvG attack tab on their bio or not, but I've given you enough information to look at.

I'm down to 4 eligible, erm, victims now.....  

We need a bigger player base for any of this to be amenable these days.  Not a clue how to accomplish this.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#37 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2019 - 15:05

I for one would root for gvg seasons a lot, and when people could actually see the player battles/buffs/gear that would be so cool - would inspire non gvging players to take up the challange, there should be a decay like 5 gvg rating points per week if you havent won or tied any conflicts regardless if its an attack or a defending. I find that gvg should be made harder and the prizes should be higher. Even if you added some big level pots, reciepes as prizes that are tradable that would be something more. Also guild gvg achievement(s). like participated in at least 1-10-25-50-100 gvg seasons, came top 10 in them, first place in them. I find that there should be some special gear for defending with higher stats and it wouldnt be any good for anything else.

#38 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2020 - 20:02

If they want to make GvG competitive again, then do the following: 

1) Increase gvg battles to 48 hours instead of 24 hours to complete hits and return hits

2) You have to do something about the rewards. Better packs to buff the entire guild would be a great start. The packs in there haven't been adjusted since the game came out. However, if the level of buffs are high and its benefiting all guild mates, then the RP cost should be high too. Possibly some way to convert to FSP shards or FSP directly. 

3) You need to increase the amount of players needed in a guild in order to gvg (4 is too little, 10 or 20 makes much more sense). If you don't believe me, see point 4.

4) You need to aggressively handle guilds that are cheating with gvg. For those that don't know, there are players which make up many multi accounts, then create guilds, then they gvg those guilds and farm RP. I know first hand of some guilds that did this and profited heavily. Not going to mention names, but you know who you are. GvG is more or less dead because of players / guilds that did this. In heavily increased the amount of epics coming into the game and tanked the value on them. 

Edited by Windbattle, 07 June 2020 - 20:03.

#39 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:36

Winning gvg's is easy enough, theres lots of easy target guilds to hit. Biggest advantage is probably having only 1 bracket that does the gvg and rest of the people are unactive, making retaliation almost impossible.

But yea i agree with windbattle, that gvg time should be raised to 48 hours, making the prizes better and gvg's more fund consuming.

There also needs to be some anti cheat that checks for guilds that systematically farm one or multiple guilds for rp. OR make it so you can only gvg one guild once every 4 weeks.

Edited by gapukas, 08 November 2020 - 06:04.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: