#1 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2014 - 15:57

A Tool Kit (storage box) for all Tools used in skilling. A quest can be opened up once a person is all lvl 24+ or 32+ all skills and at the end of this quest you get a tool kit. The tool kit could take up 4-6 spaces and you can fit all your skilling tools in it to minimize the space used when running around with all of your tools. ONLY tools. And maybe this Tool kit could be assigned as a bag slot if people chose? So when dragging the tool kit over ones bag slot that is opened it could be assigned to that bag slot? And when opening it it could have a general box where you can drag and drop your tools into a storage slot (pre designed lay out for the slots) so it would be like in the tutorial when you drag your large mace to the large mace slot to throw to the guy,but with tools to a similar designed slot like that in the box of the tool kit. Also Allow for higher tiered tools,or unique tools to be used and placed into this tool kit. Hopefully others would enjoy this idea :)

UPDATE: Also this quest could maybe even reward a unique tool to which ever of the skills one would choose for it apply to,but only 1 skill. So if someone would choose maybe a watering can that never empties,or a unique glowing pick axe the color of their choice,or maybe a foraging prod that lets someone insta make up to 50 daily potions a day without needing to be at a work station to do so. But can only choose one not multiples. Crystal glowing chisels that can allow up to 50 daily jewelry items crafted to be made per day without being at a station. a skinning knife that can be equipped with particle effects that can decrease the skinning time? (slightly). Make this quest very long,and actually require you to do something from all of the skills during the quest.

Edited by HuMoR, 29 January 2014 - 12:06.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#2 Norhede

Norhede

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 16:29

A tool box would be a nice addition - so I agree on that part. Having a box that takes up 4-6 spaces but contains fishing rod, mining pick, etc would be nice - and probably also encourage players to explore professions earlier on.

Unique tools.. I don't know. Maybe a bit too much - altthough a skinning knife with less skinning time would be nice :P

| Crystal Cutting: 14 | Farming: 11 | Fishing: 16 | Foraging: 16 | Forestry: 18 | Prospecting: 31 | Skinning: 35 |

| Alchemy: 19 | Armorsmithing: 8 | Cooking: 19 | Jewelry: 10 | Leatherworking: 27 | Tailoring: 1 | Weaponsmithing: 18 |

#3 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2014 - 17:51

I think level 16 at skills would be good for this.. But any way they do it would be nice...

#4 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2014 - 19:43

I think level 16 at skills would be good for this.. But any way they do it would be nice...

16 I think would be a bit too low maybe. Not really up to me though,obviously would be up to HCS. But i've been thinking of posting this idea for a while tbh I think it is more incentives to actually doing them and making skilling more inviting. 

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#5 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:05