• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#81 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:39

Admins have not indicated anywhere I can see whether or not they realize there is no incentive at all to upgrade Hostile Containment to level 22. I figure this is an oversight since most everything else is so heavily monetized. 

#82 ThugLife1389

ThugLife1389

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:08

I u sugest ur team to load war commander game and to copy some good stuf and to covert to u game, like special ops Booster when we actived him he should run 2hr not instant like now just 25% time travel boost

#83 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 23:14

One of the more important things I think you can improve on is getting information out to us about what is coming and when to expect it. Broad generalizations like, "Invaders are coming, more information later this month." is pointless. Why the big secrecy about what invaders are? Why can't you give us information about what you are working on, what you intend to happen with the item, or project? Why can't we get hard dates, instead of "more information this month"? We all take that to mean we MIGHT get information on December 31st. 

A few days ago the admin came into global chat in Delta 2 talking cryptically about the invaders and how there will be an event this coming weekend to win components for the armory. When pressed for information we got the run around for 10 minutes before finally getting an answer that he or she couldn't give more information other than the even is coming this weekend. Would not tell us how many components we would need. Would not tell us what the hero armor would actually do. Wouldn't tell us when we could finally build and use the armory. 
Why?
Why is this information hidden from the handful of players that haven't left the game yet? You guys don't have the credibility needed for you to tell us to trust you that you are working on great updates without letting us know what is going on. If you are not going to tell us, don't tease us. The last update was really good, and it was appropriate that you said nothing about the new research beforehand because we saw it when it was available and appreciated it as a much needed update to the game. It makes no sense that further updates would be teased without actually telling us what we have to look forward to. To touch on the armory components again, giving us the chance to collect them but not giving us any idea how many we might need leaves us completely in the dark for what could be an important event. We all want the most out of our time on the game and that means prioritization and time management from the gamer. Do we spend all weekend doing nothing but collect components just to learn that 200 was all we needed and then realize we wasted time we could have used gathering, hunting aliens, raiding our enemies, or capturing territory? Or do we only collect 200 thinking that might be enough only to learn down the road we really need 50,000? I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to step into the game from the players point of view and realize you withhold information we need but intentionally tease information that is not helpful if you won't share the whole story.

#84 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:55

good luck

#85 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:21

One of the more important things I think you can improve on is getting information out to us about what is coming and when to expect it. Broad generalizations like, "Invaders are coming, more information later this month." is pointless.

Hi there. I absolutely understand where you're coming from. When a developer announces a new feature everyone really wants to know how it'll impact their experience. Unfortunately game development, especially on a title like ONE, can be very fluid. Sometimes things change with very little notice, so the information I could have given you a fortnight ago about Invaders may not be true when they're released. The same is also true about release dates, we know what our goals are internally but if we tell everyone and then we miss that deadline it disappoints people.

Essentially it comes down to the fact that we want to be certain that what we're telling you guys is accurate. We know it can be frustrating, especially if it's a feature you're excited for or want to know about. What we can say is that we are planning to release more details about Invaders next week and it should be a pretty comprehensive breakdown, so please hang in there!

#86 Zathabar9

Zathabar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 17:25

So I saw we had a mother-ship on Zeta 2 today. by amazing coincidence it landed in the same spot on all the servers - just like the silos. 

Has there ever been such a lazy bit of progrramming as this before - I dout it!

So you launch an event all the old layers that have risen to great heights on another world now get the same advantages on the new one. 

Riddle me this how do you expect to get actual NEW players if every feature is exploitable by those that have hung around till a new server opened?

When a developer announces a new feature everyone really wants to know how it'll impact their experience. 

..snip..

We know it can be frustrating, especially if it's a feature you're excited for or want to know about. What we can say is that we are planning to release more details about Invaders next week and it should be a pretty comprehensive breakdown, so please hang in there!

Honestly did nobody go to design school? or even did a basic marketing course?? So are you saying some things may actually be different this time form when the saucer appeared on other worlds??? Or are you trying to convince me this is the first time its happened when on all the worlds (I checked them) Big alliances have territory around the crash sights off into the distance... that takes hours and days to do they all knew it was coming and presumably knows what its benefit is..

#87 Zathabar9

Zathabar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 17:37

Anyhow lest you think all I do is complain: Here's a few suggestions from being a brand new player for a few weeks now.
{Oh yes I did take the time to read through the entire thread before posting this}

1) Alliance defined tasks. As an adjunct to the global challenges. Maybe leaders/so leaders can set Alliance challenges IE
*Capture +10 sectors in a week for a reward..!* Now the rewards would be donated by the Alliance membership and could be a way to trade special artefacts in a limited fashion perhaps 

2) Alliance static defences. SO we get territory eh! Great, how about  each alliance could contribute RESOURCES to build a mobile defence tower that auto attacks non allies in its range.... Doesn't have to be a big attack just a repeated one. But the point is if all members in that area were AFK they would get a bit of general help against a sneak attack rather than just relying on their turrets.

3) Hidden resources. How about a Res tile appears of an unknown type until you scout it? Might be a good one might not but be a super rare item who can say. Just add a bit of spice (and a reason to actually use scouts) into the game

#88 Zathabar9

Zathabar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 19:39

Had another idea just come up in chat. 

How about if an alliance leader goes inactive for 7 days there is some way the Leadership can be transferred? Had a few Alliances basically have to start again because of that recently?

#89 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 21:14

Had another idea just come up in chat. 

How about if an alliance leader goes inactive for 7 days there is some way the Leadership can be transferred? Had a few Alliances basically have to start again because of that recently?

the admins have said before that if you contact them,a new leader can be arranged,but as usual you have to put a ticket in

#90 Zathabar9

Zathabar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:28

the admins have said before that if you contact them,a new leader can be arranged,but as usual you have to put a ticket in

And this is mentioned in the game where precisely? 
Not doubting your word friend though had an Admin said this it would have been so much better (just saying)
The fact I just witnessed it in chat tells me its either not in the game anyplace or so deeply buried as to be non useful so How about this being mentioned someplace in the Alliance set up or notes?

#91 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 21:17

So, just to further highlight my point, after the admin came into Delta 2 global chat to tease us with information and to tell us point blank that there would be an event this past weekend to collect armory components, there were no events. No weekend events at all in fact. So, we were teased with an event to collect components for a building he could give next to no information about (including how many components we should try to collect) and then there was no event at all. So we all showed up ready to collect items for the next expansion and nothing happened. This is exactly the reason I stated there is no credibility upon which to justify teasing events, upgrades, additions, etc. We are told just enough to garner interest and nothing happens at all. This is a large part of why players do not stick around for this game. 

#92 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:06

And this is mentioned in the game where precisely? 
Not doubting your word friend though had an Admin said this it would have been so much better (just saying)
The fact I just witnessed it in chat tells me its either not in the game anyplace or so deeply buried as to be non useful so How about this being mentioned someplace in the Alliance set up or notes?

this can only be edited by admins,so its not a feature per say

you are quite right,it isn't really known,and has not really been mentioned on the forums much(not sure it actually has or not,but i remember some mention(quite small,maybe a long time ago)) over my 466 days of playing,and to add to this sometimes admins do a great job in answering tickets,sometimes the worst job(response time,action taken). the admins need to speak more actively with the players.

its also the weekend,the admins are not here  :D  :P

Edited by INDeeDO, 11 December 2017 - 07:18.

#93 zxvf

zxvf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:27

The game seems to think I missed a daily login, but I doubt I did. So my suggestion is to find more or better ways to relogin players while they're playing other than just when they claim a mission (or whatever you guys do.) The time I play is usually around when the new day starts, so sometime's it's before or after, and that will cause a problem if I logon right before the new day and the game doesn't force me to relog during the new day. Although I usually play a few times per day.

#94 PR0M

PR0M

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 17:17

Could do with a region map overview. A bigger zoomed out view to see exactly where your hive is in relation to the rest.
Need either an alliance power cap or negative buff when reaching a certain alliance power total. Needed to stop all top players in same region being in the same alliance. It's killing the game. Yes top players pay a fortune to be top but without a balance people will stop playing. Or why not a non p2p region(s)?

#95 Aiakos

Aiakos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 18:39

I would like to see an alliance in game forum implemented. Somewhere alliances could post it's own rules, hints, information on new updates so each alliance member knows what's going on. I have sent this suggestion through in game help a couple times before and was told info would be passed to devs but heard nothing else about it. This is really a needed implementation that would help each alliance

#96 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 14:17

Things that would improve the game and why:

1. Remove the resource generation cap. Allow people to collect resources from the base even if they passed the storage threshold.

This will make it easier for low level players to get enough resources to get that upgrade they need and it will make the hero skills to boost resource production actually useful. 

2. Allow usage of multiple items at the same time, just like the Armory Supply boxes. 

Noone enjoys spamming the 3 or 15 minute speed-up button, players nor server.

3. Provide some other bonusses on captured territory.

25% gathering speed increase is not enough to make if viable/fun to maintain territory.

4. Increase the base speed of dropships by 50%.

This makes the game more fast-paced and interactive. If you have ever send a dropship with tier 1 heavy troops on a trip you know the pain. New players feel the most of this pain...

5. Add alien troop buffs to the VIP bonusses.

Some of these have already been suggested probably...

Edited by CODENAME, 31 January 2018 - 22:57.

#97 Mcleish

Mcleish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 15:09

It was mentioned already about reinforcements needing more control.
You might have sent reinforcements from an op but when you recall them they go back to the HQ not the op.
Yes it would be nice to be able to choose whether it goes back to your HQ or an op but also it would be nice to give new orders to reinforce to another base from the current one.
If your alliance is under attack it is no good reinforcing one base to then recalling your units to hq to then send them to another base. Why can't they go directly from the existing base instead of returning to HQ?

#98 Terminers

Terminers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 21:24

New global event future request to be implemented :)

Weekend event. Aliens strikes back to take over mothership.

All alliances involved to get a global goal.

1. Aliens spawing with a higher rate then normal alien events.
2. Everyone needs to shoot aliens to reach the global goal, there is a global kill counter.

3. The counter,  for example, we all need shoot together, the whole region,  5000 aliens in the weekend.
4. When the 5000 kills are not reached, the mothership will be gone for 7 days, all titles revoked, all control points revoked. After 7 days, the motherships lands and needs to be controlled again.
5. Event leaderboard score is alliance amount of alien kills.

I hope you will implement this. It looks nice and fits in the game style.

* 5000 is just example number. But it must not be a easy to do event. make it a hard one.

#99 the outlaw

the outlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:47

what i want to see is a decent map one that zooms out so you can actually SEE!! a clan boundry not this  bs tiny little thing

a zoom of 4 times more out would help

#100 DiabolosICE

DiabolosICE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:34

I would suggest that when recurtieren units with each barracks & factory gets a wietere construction hit and not only increases the time so you can get more units and you can then possibly use the pve & pvp system better.

MFG DiabolosICE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: