Awakenings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gothador_kearn

gothador_kearn
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:20

(Don't try to place the story in any linear setting I might jump around a bit)

From high atop the Keep of the Beltaine Blade, the ancient Transcended Angel of Death rests. While in repose, the Angel Kearn appears to be part of the architecture. His form is that which the mortals see, the deathbringer, a gigantic skeleton coming out from under the funeral draping, brandishing an hourglass to show that the time has come. Kearn is shown with a covered face because it comes to all men, without distinction.

But his sleep is light, for the creatures that lurk are always in need of culling. He can never let their ranks become too large, it is his sworn duty as part of the Blade. What wakes his sleep tonight is yet another invasion. The evil cannot be allowed to stay in our realm and must be driven back.

As Kearn brings himself to bare, his form takes its real shape on this plane known as Gothador, an angelic being surrounded by light, wings outstretched, his golden armor glistening.

==============================
To be continued, as I find time to write more. So basically work in progress and its going somewhere I swear :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: