Photo

Game Update v1.2 : The Last Stand

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
230 replies to this topic

#21 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 14:22

??  is game down now? broser version not loading? just a black screen?

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#22 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 14:23

??  is game down now? broser version not loading? just a black screen?

Does it show when you resize the screen? The game is up currently.

#23 Steameater

Steameater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 14:42

Amazing update :D

Will the Cave Troll be a level 45 elite anywhere in the world that drops rare gear? Is it soloable or do you search it in groups?

Also, any news on the Halloween event? My break only lasts a week and I was hoping it'd be released in this update to have time to grind for any one-time rarities it might offer.

#24 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 14:44

cave troll ! ! ! very cool but if it can show up anywhere wont it kill a nublet in one hit, or it doesnt auto attack or what do you mean by "throughout" , just areas u need to be of a certain level to enter?

#25 Dampard

Dampard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 14:49

1. I like the submitting dailes with sacks, it  brings convienece

2. I don't quite like 50 valor points for surviving the wild, it seems to penalise those who had farmed there with 25 valors for the same quest.

3. I don't understand part where it says improved quest reward handling for players attempting to claim ready rewards.

#26 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 15:00

Sometimes around the quest reset time players were unable to claim rewards for quests they had completed. This should now be fixed.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#27 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 15:02

Please add some filers for dnd so friends on my friendlist can whisper me 

Yea it works like that currently. I guess it's just a lot to write in the patch notes. If you have them added as a friend you can still send/receive whispers to/from them.

#28 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 15:25

Yea it works like that currently. I guess it's just a lot to write in the patch notes. If you have them added as a friend you can still send/receive whispers to/from them.

Hope people just cant add me as friend to whisper me, hope i need to have them added as well

#29 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 15:49

Does it show when you resize the screen? The game is up currently.

im on now first 2 times nothing just black screen odd, any ways GREAT UPDATES  cant wait to see this hulking  ground troll elite, hope it gives us decent drop, and buddy list FIXED  :) 

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#30 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 16:24

Hope people just cant add me as friend to whisper me, hope i need to have them added as well

It's specifically you that needs to have them as a friend for them to be able to whisper you. So it doesn't matter if they add you.

We're also looking into introducing friend requests, but it will not be in this release.

#31 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 16:28

Amazing update :D

Will the Cave Troll be a level 45 elite anywhere in the world that drops rare gear? Is it soloable or do you search it in groups?

Also, any news on the Halloween event? My break only lasts a week and I was hoping it'd be released in this update to have time to grind for any one-time rarities it might offer.

The Troll will require a group, if your over level 40 you'll see an announcement when he spawns, but he can wander around a bit, so some searching may be required  :D

News on the Halloween event will follow soon, for the moment here's a couple of screenshots from the other thread.

Halloween Event 1.jpg  Halloween Event 2.jpg

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#32 hero

hero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 16:50

In this update are we finally getting ceilings. In the original camera position there was no need of you to create ceilings for in door areas but now there is. So when are ceilings coming into the game?

#33 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 16:52

News on the Halloween event will follow soon, for the moment here's a couple of screenshots from the other thread.

attachicon.gifHalloween Event 1.jpg attachicon.gifHalloween Event 2.jpg

i just noticed there is a cauldron on the homestone circle

does that mean we get boiled in green goo when we homestone or we turn up there as apples and need to be 'bobbed' to get out :)

#34 Removed163478

Removed163478

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 17:43

Hi and thanks for the updates. I'm a new player and I checked only General and Content section and seems all the changes will improve the overall game experience for me. Thanks  :)

#35 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 17:49

Great fixes/changes.   But why do you always make these amazing stuffs when I'm at work? I need to give you a copy of my schedule...  :D

8TLwd.jpg

#36 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 17:55

So trying out the new tutorial. I'll miss the Void one because it was all so mysterious and strange. Wonder how the new tutorial will tie in the storyline as we did come from the Void. :)

And liking the /dnd option. Could trade requests maybe be added to this? Or another solution as people can trade you even while you are banking...

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#37 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 19:25

I have just changed my build in case of upcoming update and in my opinion you should extend Frenzy duration and shorten Reap cooldown. Why?

- last update you added CC immune so same immune from Frenzy is average if everyone can get similar benefit over way for free,

- reap require from us talent point to make it useful and after update it will be great for sure but not with such long cooldown(1.5minute), also if you won't land it  on <30% hp enemy then you just lowered your DPS during battle and wasted 90 seconds.

My suggestion is to change Frenzy duration from 30s to 45s-1minute and Reap cooldown from 90s to 30-45s.

Cheers ;)

Edited by Simeonus, 08 October 2014 - 19:30.

#38 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 19:32

Nice pot (?) and bat in the halloween teasers :D

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#39 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 21:34

• Life Breather no longer reduces the cooldown of Resurrection.
  • Life Breather now reduces the channel-time of Resurrection by 4s/8s

So no longer reduce bye 2 min in stead just make it faster channel time?

not sure how this work's out so 5 min regardless unless sin you can reset skill's so simply saying did not change much in way make this skill any more usefull but kinda worse.

• Daily skill quests no longer require you to drag/split items when handing in the items.

Nice change will this still work with sack's ?

Troll is world boss vs raid boss but for most part look's like limited to first tag or can indivual still att get loot, Group att's group get loot drop, say solo player come's around tag's boss he will get loot ?

How will loot sys work will it be based on contruibtion or who ever tag's boss first gain loot or loot sys kinda like PL - Plasma Lord ?

more....

Edited by redsmokeboy, 08 October 2014 - 21:45.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#40 ultramus

ultramus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 22:00

I think life breather should be on first row of prophet tree. More players might put 1 or 2 points into it other than prophets (who shouldn't be ressing anyways). With a per-requisite of 3 points, I don't see any other classes using up 5 points.

edit. Nvm after looking at it closer, I realized it's a super fast resurrection and a nice skill for a prophet that shouldn't distract from healing much.

Edited by ultramus, 08 October 2014 - 22:06.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: