Photo

specific detailed suggestions for the snapshot thread.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:34

well was thinking since most if not all people are basically asking for the same type of thing in that thread then i'ld repost some of my suggestions then thought maybe it'ld be better if all players could post suggestions based specificly on the points in the snapshot thread.. 

please only post detailed specific suggestions based on the comments in that thread or post vote for or against lets not derail the thread keep it easy for the staff to follow and perhaps take these suggestions (if they + enough ppl here like it)

if someone posts that they don't like the suggestion please also post reason's

if someone has posted not liking your suggestion take it as their opinion and don't post replying to them this isn't a discussion and that is the quickest way to get the thread derailed and flaming/argueing started.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#2 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:50

ok since mine and most peoples posts pertained to veriety and giving  back freedom's to with more build possibilities I would like to re-post some of my old suggestions and maybe get a response from HCS this time....

the first and biggest/best imo is re-working attributes...  I've posted about this a few times so i'll simply state the suggested change and not the reasoning's and benefits

REWORK WHAT ATRIBUTES GIVE YOU

Vitality = Add maximum health and increase health regen. 
◾Change to- Add max health, increase health regen, and add to armor/deffences (something like 0.5% in each deffence per point so 40 points would give 20% melee, ranged, spell deffence this is not the numbers that would be used just as an example..) would neen to SLIGHTLY reduce amounts given by armors. 

Energy= Increase maximum mana and mana regen
◾Change to- Increase maximum mana and mana regen, and increase haste (set it to what haste from atributes was before you nerfed it OR set it a little higher but reduces haste from equips some), and add to healing power (maybe will need to test it)

Focus = increased accuracy and crit chance
◾Change it to - Increase accuracy and crit chance, and increase your dodge rates. 

Melee, Sorc, and ranged = Increase attack power, haste, and dodge rate.... 
◾Change them to - increase attack power and crit chance 

2nd being guilds/guild systems

personaly i would be happy with just a basic guild system....that being guild tags by names, guild window showing members/ranks/levels and a tab to see aplications to refuse or accept...

but it would be much better if had other things like guild buildings, there should be a guild bank that the items from there became guild bound, there should be a guild alter or comand center or something that people could donate resources to upgrade, there should be guild buff's that are gotten from the level of your alter/comand center or even other buildings, and guild resource zones that guilds could fight over some zones would be with gathering nodes some with mobs/bosses each giving apropriate rewards/bonus's  and possibly even guild housing.

but really in the end i would be extremely happy with just the atribute changes....  it's so stale and limits builds so much currently..  lets give people REAL options and REAL choices... split it so no more doing everything and finaly have to CHOOSE

Edited by awollsd, 24 June 2014 - 04:51.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#3 SirPeter

SirPeter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Germany

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:11

awol +1

yor build suggestion=perfect

guild=what we suspect anyway,thus should be implemented along with start of guilds

SirPeter, Warrior, 49 + Aradetan,Archer, 41 + Lil SirPeter,Noob,10

SirPeter's Stats:

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting: 49 | Fishing: 48 | Forestry: 49| Skinning:49 | Farming: 49 Foraging:  49| Prospecting:  49

Crafting:

Alchemy:  32  Cooking: 49 | Leatherworking: 26 | Weaponsmithing:  49 | Armorsmithing: 26 | Jewelry: 16 Tailoring:  10

#4 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:41

About focus. 

Critical is not worth getting in the game atm. anyone can argue with me on that, but at the end of the day you are bothered with only DPS and not critical.

Raw power is what you want.

If they workout a better system and make critical, dodge,reflect effective. It would give an competitive edge. But then again people here don't like competition very much.

Suggestion: Make the critical, Dodge, Reflect more efficient. [though Dodge seems to be working very good for now.]

EDIT:

Moreover the mobs designed in the game are basically high health so only a high DPS can effectively farm those. Which defeat the purpose of specing into other things usually.

I might be wrong on this.

Edited by xpwaste, 24 June 2014 - 05:43.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:10

Moreover the mobs designed in the game are basically high health so only a high DPS can effectively farm those. Which defeat the purpose of specing into other things usually.

I might be wrong on this.

High DPS is the quickest way of doing it, which is what people want. I can play dodge all day with mobs and I didnt find levelling terribly difficult, just slower as a sin. Much quicker to respec to war or warsin hybrid then an AoE grind then be at EoC.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:31

but it would be much better if had other things like guild buildings, there should be a guild bank that the items from there became guild bound, there should be a guild alter or comand center or something that people could donate resources to upgrade, there should be guild buff's that are gotten from the level of your alter/comand center or even other buildings, and guild resource zones that guilds could fight over some zones would be with gathering nodes some with mobs/bosses each giving apropriate rewards/bonus's  and possibly even guild housing.

Cover's for most part what i personaly be looking in as for guild's

Only other thing add, GVG - Segie war - guild rading - Guild destruction

Edited by redsmokeboy, 24 June 2014 - 09:33.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: