5 replies to this topic

#1 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 May 2014 - 13:55

I'm Rekluse: I have been in many guilds I was once a proud Trial Fracker. From the looks of it, I wasn't Fracker material. So, I am looking for a place not only to call home, but also a place that will allow me to titan hunt at my own discretion, level, and just be myself. I am not as active as I was, but still log in daily when on break at work, and when I get home. 

My upgrades:

25/25 stam gains:

50/50 XP gains

12k max stamina

95 allies

12 enemies

24 component spots

42 inventory slots

If you're looking for a self sufficient player, that is willing to help others whilst still able to keep on their own feet, I don't think you'll find a better fit. 

Note: I will not look into blank invites. I would like to know about your guild and what your guild stands for, what you strive to accomplish, ect. ect..

Thanks,

~Rekluse

Big sexy Sig by the one, the only, the marvelous, Beanopoly

#2 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:13

Can you pay me back the fsp that I lent you?

Please. Thanks.

#3 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:18

And replace the potions you drank/stole from my guild whilst you were here, for all of 5 minutes, on your "tour".

Edited by Davros81, 31 May 2014 - 07:19.

#4 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 May 2014 - 13:19

We were a stop on the tour, only thing, we didn't know it was a tour. Not that we sent roses when tour bus pulled off. However the parting advice of "decent guild - only you need to be online more hours of the day to attract good players", kind of stuck in our craw.

DP
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 May 2014 - 23:14

Such glowing recommendations - how can I resist ? - oh, what ? - I can ? ok ...

*successfully resisted*

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2014 - 00:05

Hello Rekluse. Just apply to our guild in-game. We look forward to speaking with you.

DP
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: